Weekly Group 1 Check-in (4/1-4/8) w/o 8/12

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: Weekly Group 1 Check-in (4/1-4/8) w/o 8/12

• mercury94mercury94 member
    edited August 2019
    EDD/W+D:  4/3 6w3d (but it might change)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Definitely finding out. 

Baby is the size of a(n): ladybug

Upcoming appts: Not until 8/22. The wait is killing me. 

How are you feeling?: Kind of terrible, which I’m taking as a good sign. No vomiting yet, but a good bit of nausea, sore boobs, exhaustion, heart burn, etc. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: Finally saw the new Lion King yesterday and it was much better than I thought it would be. Mostly I was thinking how much DS would love it. We went to the zoo Saturday and he was obsessed with all the animals. 

Rant: Got up at 2 this morning to pee and didn’t get back to sleep until 5. This is super difficult to sustain without caffeine.

Questions: Nope. 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Soda. Also, we are going to Disney in November (my first trip there ever) and I won’t be able to ride most of the rides. Not too upset about it, though. I’d rather have a baby than ride Space Mountain. I just knew this was going to happen when my family insisted on booking the trip. 

Edit: Typo. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • I wanted to watch the new Lion King and someone told me they were very disappointed, so I never went. I think i'm going to try and catch it before its gone from the cinemas.
    I got up to pee at 5 and couldnt go back to sleep either. It does suck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited August 2019
    @sanpelligrino I hadn’t been in a hurry to see it, because I’d heard it wasn’t very good, but I actually liked it. Not gonna day it’s better than the original, but they did somethings really well. The voice cast was great, too. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D:  4/6/20 6weeks today!

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  TEAM GREEN!

Baby is the size of a(n): pea :)

Upcoming appts: had my intake appt today, ultrasound and followup OB on 8/23, can't wait!

How are you feeling?: some pretty intense nausea this week.  Trying to parent three littles while feeling this way has been hard.  Hoping to get some relief soon.

Rants/Raves: My belly is definitely larger already! Having a little issue with my weight this pregnancy, I wanted to lose about 10 lbs before we got pregnant, and that didn't happen.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Wine and definitely sushi!
  • @masters1010 Oh man, nausea with 3 kids sounds tough. I get the larger belly. This is my second and I look like I did at 12 weeks with my first. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D: 6+3, EDD 4/2/2020

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!  But possibly not sharing.

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea!

Upcoming appts: First scan and meeting with the NP on 8/21

How are you feeling?: Been up and down - had a really bad day with nausea and headache on Saturday, felt just sort of generally out of it yesterday, and today I feel fine.  I have a huge work day tomorrow in preparation for going back to school in a couple of weeks, so I anticipate feeling like crap within the next 18 hours.  

Rants/Raves: My skin is DISGUSTING.  I remember it being kind of gross with my first, but never so oily.  I feel like I had JUST found the secret to success with my old lady skin - I've been using a vitamin c serum, and it's worked wonders!  But suddenly I have the skin of a teenager again, plus wrinkles.  YAY.

Questions: I always hated BTDT moms for being such know-it-alls the first time around, but man, you'd think I'd done this a hundred times for how much it feels like old hat this time around.

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Beer.  I love beer.  My husband and I are huge beer nerds.
  • EDD/W+D: 4/19/20, 4+1

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out, but not telling

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming appts: Sept 11, dating ultrasound and talking to my OB

How are you feeling?: exhausted 

Rants/Raves: I decided to take a 3 hour nap yesterday, which kept me wide awake until 3 am this morning and had to be awake for 6:30. 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Runny yolks.
  • EDD/W+D: 4/3/20 6+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out. Planning on doing a gender reveal later on down the road, which I'm really looking forward to.

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming appts: Sept 6th ultrasound and appt with NP. It seems so late, my OB office schedules at 8-10 weeks. And to get it on a day my husband is off, I'll be almost 10 weeks. Bummer.

How are you feeling?: Nausea has definitely kicked in the last few days. Also, super tired. Had some light tan spotting and a little cramping earlier today which freaked me out. So far, it has stopped. It's still making me anxious though.

Rants/Raves: DD (2.5) wants to wake up 2-3 times a night again and it's KILLING me. Definitely doesn't help with already being exhausted. I guess she's getting me ready for the future months.

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Definitely beer/cider. Also, a medium rare steak would be nice. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD: April 6th / 6w0d 

Team finding out/ pink/ blue/ green: Probably finding out! 

Baby is the size of a: Jelly bean 

Upcoming appts: Aug 30th is my very first OB appt

How are you feeling: Great actually! A bit emotional off and on, occl cramps 

GTKY: What’s the one thing you’ll miss while pregnant? Horse back riding! (Later on- I’ll ride as long as I can) 
  • @NiceyMeany My skin has been so oily too!! If anyone has tips please let me know! 
  • EDD: 4/6...6 weeks today 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming appts: ob appt 8/19 & ultrasound 8/21... counting the seconds! 

How are you feeling?: exhausted!  I’ve been planning my sisters baby shower, so that’s been keeping me busy.  Bouts of nausea, but manageable. Hungry all the time.  

Rants/Raves: The wait for the doc appt is brutal! 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Wine. Deli turkey. And wine 😜

• EDD/W+D: April 6,2020. 6weeks 1 day

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out I have to know so I can prepare and be organized lol

Baby is the size of a(n): battleship peg

Upcoming appts: nothing booked yet just talked to midwife waiting to hear back from them and have to call my family doctor.

How are you feeling?: not too bad really tired and cravings started super early this time. 

Rants/Raves: I'm a bit upset I am at my heaviest I have been even while pregnant I haven't been this heavy and I was trying to loose weight and figure things out but it didn't  work and now I'm scared of how much weight I'll gain this pregnancy and hit over 200lbs. I'm small only 5'3

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? I'll miss my wine on the days my kids our driving me insane and I just need a moment of relax and a nice drink lol. I myself still eat sushi and deli meat after speaking with my doctor the first pregnancy he explained it's safe and jus avoid high mercury fish and deli counters so I buy packaged meat instead. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Team finding out/pink/blue/green:  I have to know. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming appts: General check up 9/9 - next u/s is not until November
    How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: nope not today anyways

Questions: Is it bad that i was a little sad, there wasn't twins on my u/s yesterday?

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Being able to ride my crazy horse. he is to unpredictable to ride while pregnant. I wish he was a bombproof horse.
  • EDD/W+D: April 5th/6W2D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): Dried corn kernel

Upcoming appts: My next OB appointment and ultrasound is next Wednesday August 21st.

How are you feeling?: Not too bad! I'm fatigued, nauseous, anxious, but so grateful that this is happening and my symptoms aren't incapacitating.

Rants/Raves: I'm so anxious for my next appointment.

Questions: Nothing right now

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Wine and medium rare steaks. If I had to pick one, I'd go with wine.

• FYI, my OB approved medium rare steaks during my last pregnancy. I still order medium, just in case, because I’m crazy. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • EDD/W+D: April 8th | 6w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green! Last chance to have that ultimate surprise. 

Baby is the size of a(n):  sweet pea 

Upcoming appts: Nothing scheduled yet. 

How are you feeling?: Very nauseous starting around mid-morning till evening. 

Rants/Raves: I’m actually really thankful for the nausea because I had it with my first 3 and had beautiful, healthy babies. And with my MC I had almost none. So I feel like I’m on track again. 

Questions: When does the sore chest go away?? Still nursing and it’s killing me! 🙆🏼‍♀️

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Hot baths.