1st Trimester

Nervous about "drink before pink"

Hey ladies! So I have a two year old who is just perfect. My husband and I stopped being careful in July and shockingly got pregnant immediately. I wasn't due for my period for a few days but started taking tests and all negative (up until a day before my period was due). I've always been of the mindset of "drink until it's pink" but now that I did, I'm nervous and regret it. I had maybe 2-3 drinks for a couple of days in a row before my positive. All spread out, with food and water, nothing heavy (wine and then mimosas one day). I stopped of course once I got the positive. I even talked to my OB and my primary care doctor, and they both said they are not worried at all because of the timing. I still can't shake it. I guess I'm just venting but if anyone has any words of encouragement I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Me: 31 DH: 32
Married April 2014
TTC since December 2015
1st BFP: February 8, 2016; MMC at 7 weeks, 3 days; Discovered at 10 weeks; D&C March 25
2nd BFP: June 20, 2016; CP June 22, 2016
3rd BFP: August 13, 2016!!  Fingers crossed!!

Re: Nervous about "drink before pink"

• Your doctor said you’re fine. You’re fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just adding, there’s nothing you can do about it now. Stop beating yourself up about something you can’t change.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::