Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 8/10-8/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 8/10-8/11

• @shamrocandroll I hope you get a + soon! How cool that you participated in a river clean up! I bet that was a lot of work! Hopefully mil won’t be too bad during her stay! Fx! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @photgrapherwife When I temped vaginally, I waited till AF stopped to temp. 
  • @gingermama29 yes, I’m so happy the weather is cooperating by you too! So nice to be able to move around and not be dripping with sweat!

@inthewoods23 I love home renovation photos!! Our home also had a bunch of colorful ceilings too. In fact, our powder room had the inside of the door, the walls, and the ceiling turquoise. Were ppl really too lazy to just tape off borders? And I hear you about primer and ceiling paint being comparable. I feel like I’m going a little overboard with all the different whites while I redo my entrance way. Trim white looks the same as primer, which looks the same as ceiling white, it turns out. Anyway, I’m excited to see the finished product!
  • @shoogapoff it’s all in the details. I feel like we belabor evening out the walls with drywall mud before we get to the actual coat, and it takes FOREVER, so I get how some before-after photos are anticlimactic. Keep fighting the good fight though! I love the cabinet and its color pop! Thanks for sharing that one!!
  • @shamrocandroll cleaning up a river sounds awesome! Especially when you get to go kayaking too.

@whitealbum29 mentle health is very important to look after, taking a break from certain things might help in the long term.

@photographerwife sorry about CD1, hope the wedding goes well for you.

@inthewoods23 great home reno photos! Can't wait to be able to do that sort of thing again someday. Have fun!

@shoogapoff wow, your livingroom cabinets are beautiful!

Month/Cycle:12/13/1 AL#2

CD:2

WAYDTGKU:perscription prenatals, tracking fertile days, will be doing OPKs. 

R/R: Got so much done in my house this week, especially today! Even was able to do lots of baking today. Wanted to post a photo of what I made in the baking thread, but forgot to take one:( I will say I made cream cheese brownies, lemon poppy seed loaf and the bread maker baked me some bread!

CS/Q: Never know what to ask.

• @ottergirl81 Wow! Im super impressed with your baking! That all sounds amazing!
  • @shamrocandroll Kudos to you for the river clean up! I think in-laws just make you extra tired...

@photographerwife I hear you with being in the WTO again. I didn't expect the first cycle trying to be successful but it would have been nice!

@misshelen86 I love river tubing! Hope it was fun!

@gingermama29 I'm loving the cooler weather too! My hair was so unfrizzy yesterday!

@shoogapoff We're painting our cabinets right now. DH and I went back and forth between a high gloss and semi, but settled on the high. We're covering up cabinets from 1969! I say we but it's all DH. I'm sitting on the couch nursing some delightful AF cramps. Love the pic!

@ottergirl81 It all sounds yummy! Our kitchen is all apart right now! I can't bake a thing!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Started temping this cycle. I might give an OPK a try but we will be camping with friends when I expect O so I'm not sure about that. 

R/R: We leave on vacation Wednesday, so I'm glad (as glad as I can be when TTGP) AF started today. The worst will be over by then! 

CS/Q: Not much of a chart to show yet! 

• @shoogapoff thank you! Baking is my love.

@jrouge12 sorry about CD 1, but good thing the worst will be over before you leave on your vacation. Enjoy!