January 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 8/5

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 8/5

• Options
    That's so adorabe @marebear15! Mr. 2.5 still thinks everyone has a baby in their bellies over here. I'm nervous he's going to be blindsided.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marebear15 thats so sweet! dd is still adamant that she is getting a brother and a sister - we should know in a few weeks time if she really is psychic as she told me she was getting a brother and a sister before we found out it was twins!
    She also keeps saying her twins are in her belly too. 
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady ds is convinced he’s getting a brother and sister too. I’m hoping we can see something at our mfm appt on Thursday.
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 🤞🏻🤞🏻 You get to see on thursday! I have an appointment again tomorrow but dont want to get my hopes up incase I dont get a growth scan!
  • Options
    @marebear15 that is too cute. 

@leprechaunlady I’m getting so impatient. I just wanna know! 
  • Options
    Fucking lovely. I was hit today. It’s a low impact fender bender but still. I’m super pissed. I’m ok. I just don’t know if the baby is ok. I’m not bleeding. And it was like a 10mph impact. Nothing huge. But still aggravating. It happened late enough that there’s no nurses line to talk to my OB about this while I’m on vacation. I’m hoping my appointment in a week is soon enough because I don’t wanna go to a hospital on my vacation for this. I want her safe but ugh I’m just so aggravated. 
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @smount2011 congratulations that's so exciting

@stashattack sorry about the accident. Seriously a huge worry of mine. Just keep vigilent. I also know that my insurance covers evisits which you might be able to talk to a nurse and see if you should go in.
  • Options
    @biolprof I’m calling in the morning and one of my friends is a DR just isn’t an OB so I poked her torn info and she said keep an eye out and as long as I don’t have cramping or spotting baby should be fine. 
  • Options
    @stashattack makes sense. I'm sure you and baby will be fine. Sounds very minor!
  • Options
    @stashattack sorry you were in an accident, I’m sure you both will be ok!! 
  • Options
    @stashattack That's scary. I'm glad to hear it was minor.  Do your best to relax and not stress too much until your next apt. I am sending positive vibes your way.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @stashattack! How scary and frustrating. 
  • Options
    Oh @stashattack im sorry! That is so scary! I hope youre both ok! 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. I feel fine. And I’ve definitely been in a worse accident. I’m doing my best to relax. I feel like such an accident magnet. I totaled a car back in January and now this. Not that I could have avoided this one. I was pretty much stopped when the kid hit me. But still. I’m just all over the place with my emotions right now. Lol. 
  • Options
    @stashattack - I'm glad you're feeling okay this morning! So sorry about the accident. I always freak out about falls and stuff, but my OB reassures me that the baby is pretty cushioned in there.
  • Options
    @stashattack oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're ok and I'm sure baby is ok too! My OB also says baby is pretty cushioned in there, especially since we're still in the earlier stages of pregnancy. I hope you get the peace of mind you need soon! ❤
  • Options
    @stashattack glad you're okay! That's definitely a scary thing, but as others said the baby is fairly well protected. If something just doesn't feel right, you can always get checked out for peace of mind.
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited August 2019
    @stashattack glad you’re ok! Im sure baby is fine but it is definitely nerve wracking! I had a small accident when I was pregnant with ds and he was fine as well. I couldnt drive for a while afterwards though. My anxiety got the best of me.

edit words
  • Options
    @stashattack I'm so glad you're okay! I hope you get the chance to try and relax a bit now on your vacation
  • Options
    @stashattack glad you are ok!!!  I was in an accident with my first.  I was told that if something was wrong or going to happen from the accident you would know within a few hours.  
  • Options
    @stashattack im glad you're ok! thats so scary! 
  • Options
    @mispanda good to know!!!
  • Options
    FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush member
    edited August 2019
    @stashattack, Every accident and every pregnancy are different, but know that baby is super cushioned in there! I was in a minor auto accident in 2 of my previous pregnancies, and everything was fine! I even fell down a flight of stairs with DD...at the Hospital, ironically. The staff OB said it generally has to be something that requires medical attention to affect baby this early on. 
  • Options
    SO....FLIPPING...BORED....AT....WORK.
  • Options
    ^^^ SAME and it's a gloomy day..
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady - That sounds like a fun day! I love weddings because I finally get good pictures of myself (and family).
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady that sounds fun! have a good time and enjoy getting pampered :)
  • Options
    Awww fun @leprechaunlady! Happy anniversary and have fun!

We're heading off camping tomorrow. It should be fun if hard work since a toddler is involved. We're meeting up in VT with a bunch of other families with kids. The only bummer is that with this crowd, particularly in VT, things tend to end up craft beer-centric and though I haven't been craving it as badly this pregnancy as last one, I know that'll be a bit of a bummer (and yes, I'll have a sip or two but it's not the same). My husband picked up a bunch of Treehouse beer, which is a big beer nerd favorite, after work yesterday to have something good to trade, and it smelled so good it brought a tear to my eye.
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady sounds fun! Happy anniversary! 

@Xstatic3333 that also sounds fun! Even though you can't fully partake. I've always weaned too visit VT. I've heard it's beautiful, especially this time of year.