December 2019 Moms
Options

Placenta Previa

Hi moms! I was just diagnosed with Placenta Previa at my 20 week ultrasound. While the Dr. did say this could clear on its own before delivery,  which would mean I could deliver vaginally, I'm nervous it won't.  Also, I forgot to ask if I'd be able to fly at 29 weeks for my prepaid Disney vacation! My next ultrasound isn't for 6 weeks! Anyone have experience with PP?

Re: Placenta Previa

• Options
    Hi! Sorry to hear you’re going through this. There is a lot of other posts in the anatomy scan and questions about PP  Please look there as we try to not have one off posts to keep the boards from cluttering. 

Also so please read the “read first” post and introduce yourself 
  • Options
    Geez. So many rules and these discussion boards are confusing. I guess I'll stick with Google. Feel free to delete my post since it's considered 'clutter', I'm unable to do it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Geez. So many rules and these discussion boards are confusing. I guess I'll stick with Google. Feel free to delete my post since it's considered 'clutter', I'm unable to do it.
    If you read the rules you’d know we can’t delete posts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited August 2019
    Also the bump isn't meant to be google so you are right better stick with that if you don't want to be part of the community! Like you didn't even intro yourself- who are you? 
  • Options
    I mean, @ashorkey  was a lot nicer than I would've been. well said @rjgmcmanus  ! 
  • Options
    @ktmaesim Agreed! I thought @ashorkey was super sweet!
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 @rjgmcmanus @ktmaesim it took effort  :D and then I see the thread resurrface and and my initial thought was JESUS! I thought we put this to rest! From now on though I'm going to channel my inner @Spartanrd4 with saying the The Bump isn't google and just leave it at that. 
  • Options
    @ashorkey Probably the best plan at this point, lol.
  • Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited August 2019
    @ashorkey i'm trying not to be a raging asshat to randos - but i do think they deserve a little healthy helping of blunt truth. ya'll were very nice. i'm over here thinking did you just skip elementary school where they teach you how to read and follow directions?!?!