Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 8/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 8/8

• Hello! I’m going to hang out here if that’s ok with you all. We aren’t trying this cycle, but I already miss participating in the dailies! 

Month/Cycle: 15/11/1 AL#2 (I corrected this from before because I realized I didn’t count my 1st AL cycle since we didn't try then either, but it was still a cycle...a really, really long cycle.)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Nothing, waiting for RE appt. next week and will hopefully have a plan before the next cycle.

R/R: It has been a strange and crappy week, so I’m happy that it’s almost over! On a bright note, the final season of Jane the Virgin comes to Netflix tonight, so I will be binge watching that over the next  several days!! My DH is a trooper and will watch some of it with me (while playing video games on the laptop of course)! 

CS/Q: None.

@ttcbabyodo I always hated group projects...that’s good you have the dream team to work with though!!

• Loading the player...
  • @bluetickgal Sorry it’s been such a crappy week for you. Sending you creepy hugs! Hope you are able to relax a bit while you binge watch netflix! 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• I haven't been participating in the dailies because I'm still waiting for AF to come back. I've been lurking and really just want to be part of it all. Please let me

Month/Cycle:13/12/1 AL (still waiting to officially start again)

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: perscription prenatals, tracking cycles with an app, timing and plan on using OPKs

R/R: Finally having summer! Sort of. Rained most of June, all of July and has finally calmed down enough to be able to go outside. Lots of rain for where I live and it was not normal at all. No rants really, as long as it doesn't rain again.

CS/Q: None.

@ttcbabyodo group projects were never my favorite. Nice to hear you have a great team working with you.

@bluetickgal sorry for the bad week. Hope things sort themselves out soon and you get back on track. Nice that you have a tv show to get your mind off things for even a little while:)

@misshelen86 hope things with you and YH get better soon. Its frustrating trying to get KU and it can seem like really hard work after a long time of trying. Sending positive vibes and thoughts your way!

• @ottergirl81 I posted in the dailies here and there during my AL cycles.  You can use this community as it best works for you, I think.  I didn't post every day because it felt repetitive while I was waiting, but the ladies were still super welcoming of my posting here when I felt up to it.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @misshelen86 thank you! Hope you have a good appt. and get good news with the results! Sorry for the fight w/ DH though, that is never fun! Hope you have a better night tonight with no arguments! 

@shamrocandroll thanks so much! Oh, I added Good Girls to my list last night and will probably start it after Jane! That’s super frustrating about the long/confusing cycle...hopefully the EWCM is a great sign that O is finally near though! Good luck with your MIL...hopefully she keeps her comments to herself this time! 

@ottergirl81 thank you!! Ugh, sorry you’ve had so much rain...I hate rain! Glad you are getting some summer weather now and can enjoy it! Hope AF returns for you soon so you can move forward with trying! 
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @shamrocandroll I am a firm believer that there's a "special" place in the next life for people who ask about others' reproductive plans. No one should be asking you about that!! FX she drops it. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @ttcbabyodo ahh group projects are the worst! I feel like I constantly had them in grad school and I hated it, especially since I was commuting 6 hours round-trip while teaching full time. I'm glad you have a good group that you've worked with before though. That makes all the difference!

@bluetickgal sorry it's been a crappy week. Hopefully you have a much better weekend.

@misshelen86 ugh that's rough. Sorry you had a fight with YH during FW. 

@ottergirl81 welcome to the dailies! I also hate super rainy summers. Glad the weather is finally clearing up and you can enjoy it.

@shamrocandroll FX that you're O-ing! Sounds like you're getting good signs! Ugh and eff the nosey MIL questions. So frustrating! I don't understand why people think it's okay to ask about it.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CF, FF, prenatals

R/R: DH and I have our 5th anniversary coming up next weekend and are excited to get a date night out. He asked if we wanted to get each other anything for it and I totally blanked on any ideas. When did I get so boring? Haha.

CS/Q:  no

• @mvt2003 She's just an all-around nosey person with no social tact.  It drives me bonkers, but with this, it goes beyond just driving me crazy.

@gingermama29 Thank you.  Happy anniversary!  Enjoy your date night!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @gingermama29 thank you!! Happy early anniversary!! Hope you have a great date night, and think of something fun to get him! 
  • @rachelg777 I'm getting my master's in counseling (psychology). I graduate in December. :)
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Thank you @shamrocandroll, @bluetickgal, @gingermama29, @begging4abump !!
    Waiting is the hardest for so many things in this life, with waiting though so many good things can a will happen!

@shamrocandroll good luck with your MIL. Mine says some not too nice comments and questions as well. Seeing her in a few weeks and am hoping for the best.

@gingermama29 Happy anniversay! Enjoy date night! My last date night was our anniversary in May. Seems so long ago now...

• @rachelg777 thanks!! Hope you have a good time with your family!

@begging4abump thank you, yes he is my rock for sure!! I just discovered Jane this year and watched through all the other seasons...I just finished a few weeks ago, so luckily I didn’t have to wait long to finish it up. That show is ridiculous, but I love it! Sorry you had an emotional day, but glad YH was there for you too! I found that the side-effects didn’t last long after finishing the pills, so hopefully you’ll feel more like yourself soon! 

• Thanks ladies.
    @begging4abump we have made plans.  We're planning to go out to dinner/trivia and possibly catch a movie. I'm with you on the holding my breath when the gifts question comes up. I'd be perfectly happy doing no gifts. Honestly getting a date night it is enough for me. Though the escape room idea does sound fun!

@ottergirl81 same here. May was our last date night. We did a quick dinner out and then saw Hamilton.