Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 8.5

• OMG VERY late to the party but thanks to my J18 Bump Month Club, I just discovered the new Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and I am obsessed. I cried and laughed through 4 episodes this weekend haha!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @emilylove25 The new Dear White People came out this weekend, so DH & I have been watching that, &--so far this season is NOT as great as the first two--which were GREAT--but they're making fun of other shows a lot, including Handmaid's Tale and Queer Eye, and I can't tell if I hate it or love it? IDK if you've watched the first two seasons, but there's this one show the Black Caucus is always watching that's clearly a parody of a show or a type of show, so it makes SENSE for them to go after other TV shows.
  • Loading the player...
  • @EmilyLove25 ooooooh I can't wait to watch it! I loved the original!

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @stassischroeder @EmilyLove25 OMG the new seasons are even better than the original. You’ll love! 
  • No randoms? Lalala bored at work! Just walked a mile to get this AMAZING smoothie from Graters. Totally worth it. But man oh man it's been all sugar today!
    *TW*

• @EmilyLove25 Oooh that sounds yummy!!  I have been craving cottage cheese SO BAD.. I'm off work soon and I'm going straight home to the cottage cheese.  It will be the highlight of my day!  Lol
  • @EmilyLove25 Im’m bored today too...yet have nothing interesting to share. Being nauseous and tired all the time makes me a dull person ha.

anyone following the BiP drama? I am a weirdo and don’t watch it, but I follow all the drama on people.com and instagram. I have to read all the Bachelor/Bachelorette spoilers even though I have never watched an episode. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @silverhope I haven’t watched any Bachelor in Paradise or Bachelor/Bachelorette, but I am friends in real life with Weston’s sister, and she’s always posting asking for votes, so I’ve voted a few times, even though I have LITERALLY no idea what I’m voting for or if he’s a decent human. Life is weird sometimes. 😂

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• My cousin reached out to me today about a job I helped her apply for, then asked if I "had some news to share?"  Apparently my dad told his sister who told her daughter.... :neutral:

I ended up telling my boss today, along with my two closest coworkers.  Since both my mom and dad have now shared the news with random people, I'm less worried about hiding it at this point.  It doesn't feel as big of a deal to share with this being #3 (sorry baby lol).
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @kantobean I still have a few weeks and am dreading going back while feeling this exhausted. I teach elementary music. I have to sing and dance all day. Being a combo of Mary Poppins and Snow White for seven straight hours might be more than I can handle this time around. Just so long as I don’t turn into The Trunchbull!
  • @RanFan28 haha that’s funny. I actually don’t know anything about him, so that prob means he is a good guy. I know all about the drama ppl  :D

• @kantobean good to hear! I’m in yours and @Semuelle77 boat—I teach 4th grade! I have all-day meetings Monday and then classroom setup next week. Hoping keeping loooooots of snacks on hand will help keep my energy levels up...can’t imagine first few weeks of school tired on top of this first tri exhaustion! 
  • @miss.sally my snoogle has been out and in use for about 3 weeks now   :D  

@laurenm2123 I both love and hate that we're not the newest BMB anymore. Like I love that we're (hopefully) getting past the iffy, scary part, but hate that it feels like it's going so quickly!

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• I found out this morning that my dad and stepmom are putting down our dog today. We got him when I was 15. I held it together until I got off the phone with my dad but I’ve been ugly crying off and on ever since. We are headed down there tomorrow anyways on the way to the beach, and I am so sad I won’t be able to see him. My kids loved him also. It’s time though. He’s very old and has been in a lot of pain for a few years now. I’m just so sad.

Any ideas for a little memorial gift for my dad? 
  • @miss.sally I'm so sorry. Losing pets is just awful, but I'm glad he won't be in pain any longer. Will they be cremating him? There are lots of cremation gifts that utilize some of the ashes, or you could always just have some of his favorite pics printed on canvas. Search Etsy for pet memorial gifts - lots of great idea. *creepy internet hugs*

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @miss.sally A lot of times, the vets office will do a pawprint for a family who has to put a pet down. We got one in the mail along with a card a week or so after we had to let our Jezzy go (5 years ago, still so hard to think about). I wish we would have framed it or something, but we haven't yet. I know where it is--but yeah, it was too hard at first and now just not something I've gotten around to doing, so maybe find out if the vets office is doing one and see if you can't frame it for him or something? 
  • I am sitting on my bedroom floor hard crying while trying to get dressed. My bra hurts, I’ve lost weight but my clothes don’t fit bc I feel horribly bloated, and it’s really hot out so options are limited. You’d think this would get easier by the third pregnancy but it doesn’t. Just shy of ten weeks I think it’s time to pull the maternity clothes out. 🤪
  • @miss.sally there are artists on Etsy who do portraits of animals. That could be nice! Sorry to hear about your pup. 
  • @miss.sally so sorry for your loss. If you download the shutterfly app, you can make a “free” (have to pay shipping) soft cover small photo book and could do pictures of your dog in it.

You can do one free book a month. The app is kind of a pain though. Shuttefly also always has promotions and they have so many photo gift options available. 

• MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited August 2019
    @miss.sally I'm so sorry about your dog.  I think having your daughter draw a picture of him sounds like the cutest memorial idea. 
  • @stassischroeder lol omg that reminds me of when i worked at a movie theater in downtown Boston & a lady complained there were too many ads before the movie previews and too many previews before the movie. I was like, yeah, let me get a manager. And my manager actually told the woman "if you want to prevent yourself from seeing advertisements, I suggest you stay at home because they're everywhere."
  • @kagesstarshroom how do these people exist??? Like, how do they survive every day life and not, you know, walk into traffic or something? JAYZUS. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @Semuelle77 omg!! I teach high school choir. 😊 So yeah, standing up and singing all day. But honestly elementary music is so exhausting! You’re a hero! 

@Hmjensen yay for teachers! I hope your workshop week and the transition back to school goes smoothly!

honestly I’ve felt ok! I really haven’t had bad MS at all this time but I notice it much more when I’m home. At school there’s so much going on (and so much food to eat lol) that I haven’t had much trouble. (Knock On Wood)
  • @kantobEAN the more occupied I am, the less I notice my nausea--FOR SURE.
  • Our board is super quiet this week. What’s up ladies? We leave this afternoon for our 12 hour road trip, with two toddlers. We’re hoping to keep them awake for the first half, stop for dinner, and then put them to bed for the second half. Wish us luck! 
  • @momoftoddlers I tend to not post much on the weekends, but I go all out at work haha. But I noticed it was quiet too. We'll change that! 
    *TW*

• It was my hubby’s bday yesterday, and we had a bbq. It was a ton of fun and I felt pretty good all day. Today I’m paying for it. I’m SO tired. I took a nap and still feel exhausted.
  • I started back at work this week, so things have been crazy busy. It will take me a little bit to get into a routine but then I should be checking in more. Plus I’m hitting peak nausea. 🤢 Yesterday was miserable. 

Students come on Wednesday and I really hope I don’t have another horrible day.
  • @kantobean Good luck with your students! Drink a ton of water and wear comfy shoes (though, that’s what I told my student teachers as general teaching advice.) It applies double now. Once it becomes public knowledge at school, you will be amazed at how much those kids will step up for you.