March 2020 Moms

U/O 8.8

Y'all can always rely on me to start this thread  :p  ;) 

*Formerly LuND*
Me: 35 | DH: 37
TTC: 7/2016
Low AMH, mild MFI
BFP 7/29/17
EDD: 4/5/18
<3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
BFP #2 7/2/19
EDD 3/13/20

Re: U/O 8.8

• Loading the player...
  • @varimama I received SO many clothes as gifts and hand-me-downs that I was able to be picky with what I dressed DS in. But, you're correct that I changed his clothes 4+ times a day because he spit up ALL. THE . TIME. I do, however, keep an outfit in the diaper bag in case of emergencies, and I've used some of these clothes for that. 

Totally agree about exchanging gifts. It seems dumb since we're adults who are capable of buying what we want, when we want. I finally convinced DH's family to do white elephant for the adults, and actual gifts just for the kids. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Okay. Here's one. I don't mind the Kardashians at all.
    BFP: 7/8/19
    EDD: 3/19/20

• @varimama yaaas! I told my SIL/BIL only presents for kids and it makes me so happy they agreed. I will buy myself what I want with the money I would have spent buying you something you don’t want.

@lusineg same. I follow them in insta. I find their lives entertaining. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @varimama I totally agree on the whole exchanging gifts. I have a large family so it's such a pain to figure out what to get everyone. This year I told DH and MIL that I am only buying the kids gifts and that we should do a secret santa/white elephant instead. 

@lusineg Same. I don't watch any of the shows but I follow them on social for all the drama lol
  • I’m laughing at the clothes thing because I am the same way! I really don’t like baby/kid things that have almost any words on them. And I totally got a few as gifts and thought “I’ll never use these” but then one day baby spits up 18 times and you haven’t done laundry in a while so she’s wearing a onesie that says “cute as a button” or some shit. Whatever. If it’s not overtly sexist I don’t really care.

my UO....I don’t think the whole “storm Area 51” thing is funny and I don’t really get it. 
  • I have a non-controversial UO. I don't know why people hate the campfire or wood smoke smell so much. For whatever reason I love the smell of a good fire. 🤷 Doesn't drive me nuts if it gets on my clothes either, though obviously I will wash them, but it isn't an aggravating smell imo.
  • @projectalice The smell of burning wood or a campfire is my FAVORITE smell ever.  Basically the entire month of October is pure bliss in terms of aromas -- fires, coldness, rain, pumpkin spice... mmm! <3
  • @projectalice Yes! I love a good campfire/wood burning smell. I love the fall and that smell just screams fall to me!

@Malidocious Can't wait till October and all things Fall/Halloween! I love pumpkin spice everything!  <3  
  • @stacey6689 Yessss!!!! Me too!!!!  Fall/Halloween is the greatest, most exciting time of the year!!
  • @Malidocious yessss I love fall and all those aromas! I used to like summer but now I'm just not built for it anymore.