Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 8/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 8/8

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 I love that you and your DH have coffee dates before work. That's such a lovely way to start the day! Yesterday I has Bourbon Street Vanilla rooibos. I already found it on Amazon and I am definitely buying it when I run out of my current decaf tea stash. I highly recommend that flavor! 
  • @b_1029 the coffee date idea is so cute!!!! <3 

@bows22 Still keeping good thoughts for you, and hopefully even if this isn't the cycle, AF cooperates enough to not be a complete B! Hope you have a fabulous vacation!!!!

@emeraldduchess Rooibos is so good! Also keeping so many FX for you!!!!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @tyrion_ ooooh That Monday O day would give you great timing!!!! 
    @whitealbum29 Totally get the neurosis! FX you get answers soon! 

• edited August 2019
    @mvt2003

FF is always mad at me, too. Never gave me solid crosshairs this cycle. *shrug* I don't know if the Pats game will be on in my house because, well...I married a Bills fan. LOL I'm already done with the Brady contract drama and I'd like to know what, if any, consequences are in store for Mr. Kraft. 
    @whitealbum29 that's frustrating that Ovia is giving you those messages! FX that AF AF doesn't show and you can test tomorrow!
    @tyrion_ it looks to me like O was Monday. High-five on that timing!

Edit: spelling
  • @emeraldduchess Yeah, I'm already super sick of the contract drama! And I'm so disappointed in Mr. Kraft, I really do hope there will be consequences for that. It's not a joke. 

• @mvt2003 Mobile bump did the same thing to me last night! I'm excited for football too, but not the pats!

@whitealbum29 FX AF stays away and you are KU!
    @tyrion_ It looks like you have decent timing no mater which day O was at least. FX!
    @b_1029 That sounds like a nice coffee date! Sometimes it is the simple things.
    @emeraldduchess FX it is implantation spotting, that is right, I am going to SS for you!
    @bows22 I hope AF comes for both of us today!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @m6agua Ha! At least our teams don't play each other often!! Excited for football in any capacity!
    @sevenn I'll add you to the list!! I mean, it's preseason so it's not "real", but hey, any excuse to sit on the couch with MH and have some knitting time while we watch!

• @emeraldduchess let us know when your bloodwork is scheduled! I’m excited for you!

@b_1029 your coffee date sounds so nice! The drive is about 10.5 hours so we are just breaking it up over 2 days. We are doing the majority of it tomorrow

@tyrion_ sorry for the unexpected O but looks like it worked out with that great timing!

@whitealbum29 I hope AF stays away for you!

@mvt2003 ugh so many patriots fans!! I only mobile bump so I am very happy I seem to escape the problems that others have 

@m6agua yes! Come on AF!

• @sevenn I agree you definitely ovulated, hope the next few days some clarity as to when!
  • @mvt2003 my feeling exactly. The NFL doesn't have the best track record in giving consequences so who knows what they'll decide with Kraft. I do wonder if the Brady drama is meant to be a distraction. What are you going to knit during the game? 

@sevenn I agree with others, O definitely happened! Hopefully FF stops being silly and gives you some solid crosshairs soon. I didn't know that preseason started today either. I'm definitely not a hard-core sports, but I do enjoy eating all the snacks. TBH I only watch the Super Bowl because it's an excuse to eat Doritos (which I ONLY buy for Super Bowl Sunday). 
  • @emeraldduchess Yeah, I have major issues with the league's stance on consequences for actions, so who knows what will happen on this one! I FINALLY finished sleeve #2, then promptly decided I hated sleeve #1 so I frogged it and re-knitted it. I'm probably going to do the end-weaving tonight, and have to figure out what to do about a couple of ladders I have from stitch markers. Then I'm going to work on my plain garter stitch blanket. 

• @emeraldduchess I'm so anxious/excited/nervous for you!!! Keep us posted!!!

• @emeraldduchess fingers crossed for you!!
    @mvt2003 - mobile is the worst! I wish there was an actual app for the message boards.
    @m6agua - I hope you have a nice peaceful evening to yourself!
    @sevenn - I hope you get clarity soon and that your timing's as good as you thought!
  • m6aguam6agua member
    edited August 2019
    AF finally showed up this afternoon thankfully, the cramping with no blood was getting annoying.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @m6agua Uhg. I hate the days of cramping before AF. Just get the show on the road!