Weekly Group 4 Check in (3/25-3/31) w/o 8/5

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? 
**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Weekly Group 4 Check in (3/25-3/31) w/o 8/5

• I am 6w/2d

Team Green

Baby is the size of a fire cracker.

Intake Apt Wednesday 8/14

I feel pretty good. No complaints.  

No one knows aside from my husband and my best friend. So, I have nothing to complain about.

The one thing I will miss while pregnant is enjoying a Guinness whenever I want one.  
  • EDD/W+D: April 1/ 5+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): allllmost a sweet pea!!

Upcoming appts: Friday to see if our two gestational sacs have 2 heart beats  :#

How are you feeling?: like trash tbh. today's commute to work was very rough

Rants/Raves: i'm so full of anxiety for my appt. i want both little beans to be healthy and strong so bad.

Questions: nah

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? SUSHI. ugh i miss it already.
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: March 27 / 6w 3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate Chip

Upcoming appts: 8/21

How are you feeling?: Feeling ok... No MS yet, although have been having mild queasiness and am currently struggling to eat my reheated teriyaki chicken bowl.  Alternating bites with saltines.  My boobs have been super sore for the past 2 weeks and am wearing a sports bra to bed now. 

Rants/Raves: I used to love saltine crackers as a kid, and now I love them again lol. 

Questions: How is everyone getting their first appt ultrasounds?  My girlfriend just told me it would likely be transvaginal and then explained it to me...  Is that what I should expect?  I'll be 8w 5d for my appt.  

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant?  Festive Alcohol!!  I just got an email from my local winery advertising their Adult Trick or Treat wine tasting event, and I'm so disappointed that I can't participate this year!
  • @julia_xo ugh I will miss festive alcohol too!! especially spiced wines around christmas! 8+5 is a toss up for transvaginal or abdominal. all of my U/S at my RE (weeks 5-9) were transvaginal and my first abdominal was at 10 weeks. I have heard of others who get abdominal that early though which doesn't make much sense to me because it is so early and transvaginal is more accurate in the earlier weeks
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• EDD/W+D: 3/27, 6+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out.

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate chip

Upcoming appts: Next Monday! Our first OB appointment with U/S. FX everything goes smoothly!

How are you feeling?: I feel like my symptoms have ramped up a bit over the weekend which makes me happy. I start every single morning feeling like I'm hungover and I'm starting to feel more & more queasy. 

Rants/Raves: Nothing to complain about! I love summer time so just taking advantage of the pool and beach with my DS.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Breaking a major, major sweat while working out! I get out of breath so quickly now.
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @puppylove8910, no reason you cant still break a major sweat while working out (unless of course there is a medical reason why you cant). Anything you have done before you are pregnant you should able to continue to do. 
  • EDD/W+D: 3/27, 6+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: he’s a boy (IVF, so I know early)

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming appts: 2nd US on 8/16

How are you feeling?: Hungover/Queasy and tired. 

Rants/Raves: Just feeling so thankful :)

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Being worry free! I’m a control freak and it’s hard me to accept I’m not in total control of how my pregnancy will go. 
  • @chichiphin @julia_xo festive caffeine too! Peppermint mochas will be missed this year. 
  • @puppylove8910 you & me both - the way I feel in the morning I wouldn't wish on anyone. the gym is also a struggle because I'm not much better after work. hopefully we both pull through this soon 
    @akak23 yess!!! but I'm a salted caramel mocha girl myself. with my first pregnancy the doula I was going to hire said to me - lack of control stems from fear of the unknown. take it one day at a time girl - you got this!

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @akak23 no need to cut out your peppermint mochas! You can have up to 300mg of caffeine per day, so you're totally fine with a mocha or two each day :)
  • @jenEP the smell of coffee turns my stomach right now! Hopefully that goes away at some point bc I normally love the smell. 
  • @akak23 me too! With my other pregnancies, I was able to drink it again by second tri!
  • EDD/W+D:  March 28th, 6 weeks 3 days

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: will be finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip

Upcoming appts: We got for our first appt Aug 29th, will be 9.5 weeks 

How are you feeling?:  I've been nauseous for about a week and a half now but over the last weekend it has really upped it's game. But other than that I can't complain about much if anything. We are very excited but nervous this go around. We found out we were pregnant around this time last year, but lost our baby at 17 weeks. Anxiety is definitely increased this time. 

Rants/Raves: love me some preggie pop drops

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant?: My celsius energy drinks and wine. 
  • Hey!
    EDD/W+D:  3/25 - 7 weeks today!!

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: we are finding out and I'm hoping for a boy! Is that bad?

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry 

Upcoming appts: 8/29 I'll be 10 weeks 

How are you feeling?: ugh, sick all the time. I'm exhausted all the time. I'll off my ADHD meds... I really just feel out of it and it's frustrating. I will go on hour long walks which helps. However, I'm really happy I'm pregnant. I miscarried w/ my first at 13 weeks so, focusing on my symptoms I think helps distract. 

Rants/Raves: My stepdaughters are amazing and wonderful... and they're driving me crazy. I'm super irritable. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Sushi! And Whiskey 
  • -susan--susan- member
    edited August 2019
  • Ugh, that's so terrible that you lost a baby at 17weeks! I am so sorry! I hope that somehow your anxiety subsides. 
  • @-susan- @kburnett2016 welcome - I also lost my last at 15.5 weeks. There is a Pregnant after Loss (PGAL) thread on our board if you haven't seen it yet - great support from amazing women. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• EDD/W+D: March 25, 2020 - 7w0d confirmed by ultrasound! 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out! Doing NIPT so hopefully we will know soon, can’t wait.

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: first ultrasound was last Friday, first midwife appointment tomorrow.

How are you feeling?: hungry. All the time, I can’t be satiated. And peeing a lot - no MS yet though

Rants/Raves: nothing yet, just eager to tell people soon. 

Questions: 🤷🏻‍♀️

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? My 2-3 cups of coffee and Medium rare steak!!! Like so bad - I hate that all meat has to be cooked through. But worth it.
  • @-susan- I hope the anxiety gets better. I notice we have the same due date :)
  • EDD/W+D: 3/27/20 based on LMP 6+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out, can’t wait!

Baby is the size of a(n): earring post

Upcoming appts: 1st appt w/ US on 8/14, one more week of waiting!

How are you feeling?: have had sore breasts since I found out, slight MS is kicking in, I usually eat breakfast at work, so I feel awful all morning until I get to my desk and eat. Hungry all the time the rest of the day.

Rants/Raves: Ordered Preggie Pops to help with MS, they do work! Wish I could order some larger bras, but feel like I should hold off since they will probably grow some more.

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? Most sandwiches from Panera, I’ll have to stick with the chicken ones I guess.
  • @dunder_mifflin - I ate medium rare steak and burgers all through my first pregnancy. I plan to with this one too. 
  • @-susan- I hope the anxiety gets better. I notice we have the same due date :)
    Yeah! And I'm a huge Office fan!! :D
  • Preggie Pops have helped me sooo much! Today is the first day since Saturday that I actually feel decent! Thanks for everyone sharing about them.
  • @chichiphin thank you for answering my question!  Sounds like I should be prepared for transvaginal and warm my husband just in case 😂
  • Hi everyone! I'm moving to group 4 because I went to my 8 week ultrasound and turns out I was only 6.5 weeks! My cycle was really screwed up after getting off birth control so this wasn't too much of a surprise. Glad to join you and look forward to learning about you. Just so you don't have to go to hunt down - I'm 32 and it's my first pregnancy with my husband. Cautiously optimistic and thrilled!

EDD/W+D: March 27, 7 weeks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: just had one! Way too early at 6w4d but we still saw a heartbeat which made me very very happy

How are you feeling?: like I have a mild flu. Not super fun but love every day that I have baby inside me.

Rants/Raves: This community has so far been very helpful!

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? I thought it would be wine and coffee but nope... really want a good wheat beer right now!
  • @julie_xo I just went to my appt. I thought I was 8w1d, and she did the abdominal when I got there. When baby was smaller than expected, she then did transvaginal to make sure everything was ok. So I think it depends on your doc and how far along you are 😊 good luck and have fun! I had so much anxiety I nearly forgot to enjoy seeing my babes for the first time!
  • EDD/W+D: March 28 (7w3d)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: haven’t decided yet, but probably finding out since we did with our other two kids.

Baby is the size of a(n): altoid

Upcoming appts: ultrasound 8/26

How are you feeling?: extremely anxious and having trouble sleeping. I’m hoping that I’ll settle down a bit after the ultrasound and 1st trimester tests come back.

GTKY: What is the one thing you'll miss while pregnant? @akak23 -what she said!! I worry so much! 
    Baby #1 - 5.29.13
    Baby #2 - due 12.17.16