Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 8/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 8/7

• (((hugs))) @bows22
  • Loading the player...
  • *lurking*
    @bows22 hugs, my friend! ❤️
  • @bows22 *hugs* I am so sorry, friend. Treat yourself to some yummy cocktails on vacation, then jump back on the positivity train for May.💜 
  • @emeraldduchess thank you! have fun with your mom, that sounds so nice! I hope AF stays far away from you!
  • Will post my update in a min! 

@bows22 So. many. internet. hugs. I know I'm also feeling a bit deflated after my positivity exercise, and I totally empathize. Deep breaths for us both, and if AF comes then in the spirit of Bill Belichick we're on to the next cycle. <3<3<3<3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @emeraldduchess Keeping so many fingers crossed for you! Thank you so much for your comment last night about temping, it helps to be reminded. Also, I think we're really close in geography to each other!!! I used to be south of the city, moved up to metrowest to be closer to the ILs. 

• *lurking*

@bows22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mvt2003 we are pretty close to each other! I live south of the city. That's crazy about your dream! I've had similar ones where I've had run-ins with coworkers and it's definitely weird the day after, even though it was a dream!

@b_1029 yikes, I am getting stressed just reading about your washer/dryer thing.  Hope the plumber can get things in order so you can sell them! And your dog is so dang adorable, I wish mine was so well behaved in the car!
  • @bows22 Vacation drinks taste better! Enjoy them and relax!

@emeraldduchess English tea sounds awesome!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -5, -4, -2, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Friday 

R/R: My summer job is almost up and I'll have a couple days to pack for vacation. 

CS/Q: I'm not temping now but I'm thinking about starting next cycle. I'm basing my O date off of my averages/ symptoms from my AF tracker. I've done it for 3 years so at least it has a lot of data to work with. A bit earlier in my cycle I was thinking I could have O'd sooner but I've talked myself into going with the apps suggestion...

• *lurking*
    @bows22 sorry for the BFN! 😕 Hope you have a fabulous vacation and enjoy all the beverages you want!! 

@emeraldduchess my fingers are crossed so hard for you!! 
  • @b_1029 I would be SO frustrated too. I saw your post in randoms and I can’t believe all that stuff is wrong. Are you still going to be able to sell the washer/dryer?

@mvt2003❤️❤️ Thank you so much! I agree, the TWW is like dominoes....you set everything up as best you can and then you just have to see what happens! Your timing is awesome though!

@photographerwife I can’t see your chart again! But that’s great news that your temp went back up. 

@whitealbum29 I don’t have any advice really but as long as you are OK with the benched time, I think proceeding as if you are going makes sense. Worst case is you get KU and want to cancel, which isn’t a terrible “worst case”

@jrouge12  I highly recommend temping! I think it’s so interesting! Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility?

• Thanks @whitealbum29 @bows22 <3<3<3 

@photographerwife Ha that's actually a different one! The TW is just thoughtless, this one is a bit more of a challenge! 

• Month/Cycle: 5/ 4 (2 TTC, 2 Benched)

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Friday if no AF. I am expecting AF later today at latest tomorrow.

R/R: Work has been busy and I am just not motivated this week. It sucks because I have so many projects right now that have quick deadlines. I just want to have a week off and work on my house, cleaning organizing, chores and yard work.

CS/Q: Nothing to see.

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @bows22 Solidarity on WFAF.
    @emeraldduchess FX so hard for you!
    @b_1029 Sorry about the washer/dryer debacle, that really sucks.
    @mvt2003 That sounds like an intense dream!
    @photographerwife I cannot see your chart. I hope you can get everything done you want to.
    @whitealbum29 I'm sorry, that is a lot to process with the trip and with so many unknowns. I am not a traveling sort of person so I am no help with Zika info.
    @jrouge12 For when you decided to start temping, most people around here use Fertility Friend. It has a lot of great features and seems to have good algorithms.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @bows22 @m6agua sorry guys, I don't know why it isn't showing if i upload it on my computer rather than mobile. I did adjust it though. 

@mvt2003 Sorry, I don't know what you meant my that last part? the TW? 
  • @photographerwife Ha sorry! The coworker I mentioned in the TW Tuesday post (the one who screwed me over with gcs) is not this same one! 

• @m6agua being busy and not motivated is the worst! I have had those days way too many times this summer
  • @bows22 @m6agua thanks! Yeah that certainly would be a good "worst case" scenario of course! I hope that non-problem didn't come off as like...trivializing *actual* TTC issues or anything. Really it isn't a "problem" per se, more just that I'm taking stock of the past year as we've held off on plans for TTC's sake but have had it not work out so far, and now I'm analyzing how much I want to keep holding off on things when there are no guarantees about when things will work out. Just making sure that's clear!! :)
  • @whitealbum29 I totally understood what you meant! I just wanted to offer my support of how it sounds like you are leaning....not that my opinion matters but I always like to hear when someone agrees with me! haha
  • @whitealbum29 honestly, I've been thinking about overall topic a LOT lately as I approach the year mark, and to a certain extent, I feel like I just can't put my life on hold for this for forever, you know? So yes, plan your trip. If you have to cancel, oh well, and being benched for 3 months is certainly doable. <3<3<3 

• **Lurking from WTO (where I am stuck for all eternity, apparently)

@bows22 Big, big hugs to you.  I'm so sorry the positivity didn't work.  It's not looking like my cycle either, so we'll just go to May together instead, K?  <3 

@mvt2003 I can honestly say I've never thought about Bill Belichick in a TTGP context before now.  But great reference.  :lol::lol:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll I dare you not to think about this meme from now on! 

• @mvt2003 I'm getting that printed on a mug for my dad! Haha! 
  • @mvt2003 That went way over my head, lol i was going back looking for something I left out of a Trigger warning. 😬
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -4, -1(×2), 0

Typical LP length: 15ish

Testing: Sunday 

R/R: I'm SS so bad this cycle. I did what I set out to do by having a super relaxed WTO 2 weeks without obsessing, but that's all over now and the TTC crazy is back 😖

In all honesty I'm likely having crazy PMS. I find as I get older that my boobs hurt the whole 2WW. I hate it. Hormones suck. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see really. 

@bows22 big creepy internet stranger hugs. I hope you enjoy your vacation and drink ALL the margaritas. 

@b_1029 Oh your puppers is beautiful! I've been watching way too many Tucker the golden retriever video clips on YouTube lately and I want a Golden so bad. We have 2 labs though, and definitely dont need a puppy to add to the crazy, especially if we are lucky enough to get pregnant. 

• @mvt2003 sorry for the dream fight and FF yelling at you too! 

@emeraldduchess he’s well behaved when he knows he’s getting a treat 😂 when we take him on longer road trips, he’s super pant-y and annoying. 

@photographerwife yep, a cup of whipped cream with a dog treat on top! Super cute. That’s great your temp went back up!

@whitealbum29 he lives his best life for sure! He is so spoiled. I agree that you shouldn’t put your life on hold forever for TTC. If you guys want to book the vacation, you absolutely should! Like PP said, if you end up getting pregnant you can always cancel it. To be honest taking a 3 month break for Zika (DH went to Cuba for school) was nice...I tracked my symptoms like normal in FF for me to look back on when I’m being BSC like no self, this happens anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ totally up to you guys of course but that’s just my opinion. I mainly feel this way because I used to put everything on hold for TTC and not to be pessimistic, but I just don’t know how long my IF is going to last and I don’t want to put my life on hold forever. 

@m6agua totally with ya on the motivation train. Is there such thing as a summer slump? 

@SimpleJane ooooo I need to go check out this pup! I’m only slightly obsessed with mine lol. That would definitely be a lot to deal with!
  • @b_1029 yes all good points! Thanks! Honestly when I was thinking about it today the idea of taking it easy a bit for a couple months and focusing on other things we want to do in addition to getting KU sounded not so bad. We can figure out what’s going on with our fertility in the next couple of months and then go from there.