Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 8/5

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is “your song” with your SO? What is the story behind it?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) check-in w/o 8/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @char245 enjoy your beach vacation! Are you doing anything fun?

@babyroma sugar cookies are the best! And what a cute story about your song.

@doodleoodle sorry about all your discomfort. Is 8/20 your first appointment? That seems like a long time to wait. Can't they see you sooner?
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup we rented a house with my whole side of the family on the beach so it’s just a nice relaxing week with lots of beach time!! We are also having a photographer come over tomorrow for family photos  :)
    Sorry about your MIL, why anyone would ever feel the need to question someone about their own body size is super ridiculous!
  • Options
    @rebornlotus reel big fish is probably one of my favorite groups ever!
  • Options
    @AugustGlass we danced to that song last at our wedding. Always makes me cry! 😭 
  • Options
    Super late this week the app has been acting weird I guess I needed to sign back in to post and love other peoples posts

EDD/W+D: 2/22/20 12 weeks 

Team: finding out ultrasound scheduled in two weeks

Baby is the size of a(n):  Plum

Upcoming appts: had my first appt yesturday next is the gender ultrasound in 2 weeks then second appt 9/9

How are you feeling?: good gas pains in the morning is my only complaint

Rants/Raves: not really a rant but a little upsetting they couldnt find baby’s heartbeat on the Doppler yesturday midwife said it was just because it was hideing behind me pelvic bone but I was kind of holding to actually hear it but I’ll just have to wait for my next ultrasound 

Questions: none that come to mind

GTKY: What is “your song” with your SO? What is the story behind it? I’m not sure there isn’t really one song in particular that I would say is ours 🤷‍♀️