Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 8/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 8/6

• @bows22 Sorry for the BFN. I hope you have a good vacation. 

I know I haven't jumped in with my own cycle update but I'm learning a lot reading everyone's dailies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you @bows22 💜💜💜 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @b_1029 hugs to you too. 💜 I totally get the anger. And eff that stupid bee. He's a jerk for stinging you. 
  • @emeraldduchess agreed! I was just minding my own business and it stung me! DH thought I was being dramatic but I couldn’t fall asleep last night because it was throbbing so bad. Between that and the trigger last week, my skin has been struggling lol. That makes sense about wanting betas vs a HPT. Keeping everything crossed for you for Friday!!
  • <3<3<3@emeraldduchess Sending you all the positive thoughts today. 

@b_1029 I totally agree about "deserving" it, but you're so very right. Also, stupid bee!!!!!!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @bows22 Sending you 💕today. Im sorry for the bfn..
    @b_1029 Sorry about your bee sting! I hope it gets better soon! I know i need to get on stranger things! Were wating the boys on prime right now, so when were done with that well have to get back to it. Both shows i have to wait for DH to watch. lol!
    @emeraldduchess Im glad your POAS stress is low this week! FX for you!
    @mvt2003 Hopefully its too early for good temps! Sounds like a wonderful lunch!
    @whitealbum29 Hope you feel better soon!

• edited August 2019
    Goodmorning ladies
     Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -6,-5,-3,-2 0

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: WFAF probably

R/R: Ill be working my first wedding in a long time with another photographer this weekend, so excited about that. It will give me something to keep my mind on if AF does come. 

possible TW:  I found out yesterday that my uncles mom passed away earlier this week. I haven't seen them much since i lost my dad, so i'm happy to be able to see them later this week. I just wish it were under better circumstances. They've had a hard time with family losses over the past several years.  END TW:

CS/Q: I had a huge temp drop this morning, FX its a good sign, but we'll see. 

• @photographerwife I’m having trouble seeing your chart to stalk your drop!
  • @b_1029 I think I fixed it! Idk what happened! 
  • @photographerwife I can see it now! At least it’s still above CL!
  • @b_1029 Yeah! I guess it if stays low af will be here.. 
  • @bows22 I'm sending you hugs, friend!! I know how positive you've been this cycle <3<3 It will happen for you soon, I know it in my bones!

@b_1029 oh no! a bee sting?!?! Geez!!! I hope it's feeling better by now.

@whitealbum29 ugh sorry about the headache, I hope it's gone by now though!

@m6agua I hope you don't get thrown for a cycle loop like I have been thrown the last 2 cycles!  <3 It's so frustrating when you get used to one thing and expect it and then it doesn't happen so you get your hopes up. 

@photographerwife I hope the wedding shoot goes smoothly this weekend! That sounds so fun!

So I went to fill out my own stuff for this thread and realized I'm in the WTO now :s Oh dear, my brain is like mush!! Turns out I'm lurking on this board hard core <3

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• **Lurking from WTO
    @b_1029 have you heard of "The Bug Bite Thing"?  I got stung on the back of my knee on Sunday and thought I wasn't going to be able to bend my knee the rest of the day because it hurt so much.  I used the bug bite thing on it, and the pain went away immediately!  It works okay for mosquito bites, but this was the first time I used it for a sting, and it paid for itself on that one use alone!  Highly recommend!  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @mvt2003 like you I am thinking of reasons for my temps being low. The nurse at my RE office said that there are so many factors that can affect your bbt so charting isn't the best predictor of BFP vs BFN. <3 

@photographerwife being a wedding photographer sounds like a fun job! I hope couple is easy to work with and you don't have to deal with a bridezilla.

@m6agua sorry about the confusing cycle. I hate when that happens and you get stuck in limbo. 

@whitealbum29 hope your headache didn't last long. Yay for a 4 day work week!