Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 8/3-8/4

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 8/3-8/4

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 wow you have a busy weekend planned! It took me longer than it should have to understand what you meant by food being cooked in a green egg. For a minute (ok maybe more) I thought it was mini apps served in those plastic Easter eggs. I thought, "well that's...unique." 🤦‍♀️

@bows22 your visit to the winery sounds like so much fun! Have a little wine for me, please! I can't drink right now on these supplements because they make me super-tired. :(

@millpe have fun camping! Hope AF doesn't crash the party. 
  • @b_1029 we are just camping at our city park those two nights. My FIL just bought a camper so we are just testing it out. 

@emeraldduchess I hate those dreams! Hoping it's a sign for you though 🤞
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe are you going anywhere good for work? It is definitely easier to hold off on testing when you aren’t at home!

@b_1029 your day sounds so fun! It made me so hungry reading. 

@emeraldduchess ugh I’m sorry about the dream. I hate that. I hope the cramps are a good sign versus bad!

@whitealbum29 I hope you don’t need to make that call to your doctor, but I love the attitude! Sometimes doctors need a little pushing 

• @bows22 I'm going to Salt Lake City. I've never been there, so I dont really know if it's considered good? Lol 

@whitealbum29 ugh that's frustrating about the dr telling H to wait a year! I hope hope hope this is your cycle, but if not I would definitely encourage your H to get an SA. I'm sorry if I should know this, but will you be pursuing any treatment if this cycle isnt the one? (Again, really hoping it is!!). 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: yeah I caved and poas today.

R/R: the waiting game is sooo torturous but I did manage to enjoy a nice picnic today. 

CS/Q: thirst! Have any of you ladies been extremely thirsty around 8-9dpo resulting in a bfp? 

• @millpe I hate camping with AF. I'm also irrationally scared I will attract predators. 
  • @millpe - Thank you! <3 Yeah he seems much more realistic about the SA than he did a couple months ago so that's good. I think after this cycle I want to see what treatments would be available and financially feasible for us...I don't think either of us have great fertility insurance coverage but based on my research so far I can see IUI being a possibility at least. We'll see!
    @bows22 Sorry about the BFN...it is definitely early! I hope your temp stays up and that the dip was just implantation...FX for you!!
  • *lurking*

@bows22 super early! FX for you my friend! 
  • hrrose2010hrrose2010 member
    edited August 2019
    Ok, so I think I'm sort of out of the TWW.  On 10 DPO but got a BFN with a lovely digital test so yeah... GL with the rest of you ladies in the TWW window.  

• @emeraldduchess damn subconscious. I hope it’s a good sign! Hope you’re feeling better today from the progesterone! Hahaha to the “green egg” thing...that would be super interesting!

@millpe very fun!

@whitealbum29 I hope you both are able to get moving quickly on some testing! Sorry you feel like you’re out this cycle.

@bows22 FX it’s just too early!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited August 2019
    @hrrose2010 I understand you’re confused but this thread isn’t the right place to post about your BFP. You can post a pic of your test in that 1st tri thread and get opinions there but this isn’t the place to rub it in everyone’s face. Please edit your post. Thanks!
  • @b_1029 wasn't trying to rub anything in.  I was participating in this thread prior to today as I'm in my TWW.  Edited today's post.  
  • @shoogapoff hugs. <3 
    @whitealbum29 hugs to you too, friend. That's annoying that your SO's doctor said to wait a whole year. Hopefully you can start the testing process soon for both of you. <3 
    @bows22 9dpo is definitely VERY early! FX so hard for you!
  • @shoogapoff I am so sorry for AF but am glad this cycle is over so that you can move on! 
  • @shoogapoff sorry for AF!

@bows22 boo BFN! But it is still early! I know I just said yesterday I wasn't going to test, but now I have the urge to test tomorrow before leaving :neutral: going to try to stay strong though!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: Jan 2018

CD/DPO:  23 /  4

Timing: Pretty good I think?

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: I solemnly swear I will not test at 4DPO

R/R: We had a great weekend. Birthday party yesterday and six flags today! I forgot how hard the TWW can be #benchedforever 

CS/Q: 

@whitealbum29 I'm sorry for the lost year. My husband is 42, and it can definitely be a factor. 
    @bows22 Ah, hopefully it's just too early. 
    @emeraldduchess Hopefully its a sign! FX crossed!!!

• @millpe it’s so hard to resist once you have it in your head! Sometimes I feel like it’s better for me to cave so that I don’t keep building up false hope. I am going to try to be strong tomorrow and not test again until Tuesday. Wish me luck! 
  • @bows22 I'm trying to hold off testing until Tuesday too. I keep telling myself that if it's a BFN on Tuesday then there won't be wiggle room for false hope.