EDD/Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!)

Re: All group check in 7/29

• mc0303mc0303 member
    Good morning pregnant people! I hope everyone had a nice weekend 🤗

EDD/Weeks + Days: 25w+1d

Baby is the size of a(n): cauliflower

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: 8/23 for regular app and 9/13 for growth ultrasound

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): pretty good! My body feels very tight though around my hips and butt

Rants/Raves: Rave: I had the best stay at home weekend in a long time. I got my nails done, worked out, went swimming, read, and nested 😁

Questions: none

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!)

I honestly don’t have one! I don’t think I’ve ever made a freezer meal, but I’m dying to hear everyone else’s!!
  • kopp5988kopp5988 member
    edited July 2019
    Sorry for being MIA all last week, I had terrible service at the beach and basically stayed off the internet the whole time! I have a lot of posts to read today to catch up! Excited to see what I’ve missed :)

EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov 4/ 26 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): acorn squash 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/13 for 28 week visit

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): my knees have been really achy the past few days and I’m wondering if it’s pregnancy related 

Rants/Raves: rave- I had an amazingly relaxing week off of work. Rant- my mom ugh, I told her I would tell her our list of baby names if she promised she wouldn’t tell me if she really really liked one or didn’t like one of them because I didn’t want to be swayed.  She promised and gave no opinion, then later when we were telling my dad the list he jokingly put her on the spot to list them, she forgot one of them so I filled in the blank and then she said “oh right I forgot that one, probably because I don’t like it” and then started laughing. I was like are you freaking kidding me!! I’m so mad

Questions: Nah

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) The only freezer meal I’ve ever made was an egg bake. I definitely plan on doing a couple of those before baby comes.
  • Loading the player...
  • cl4157cl4157 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  11/14 24+4

Baby is the size of a(n): based on her movement this week I would say a baby rhino?

FTM/STM/TTM+:  ftm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: girl

Upcoming Appointments: 8/9 glucose 

swollen. Just got back from a destination resort wedding and hopefully that was my last flight of this pregnancy. 

Rants/Raves: my sis and hubs want to do a Labor Day weekend trip and I just don’t want to fly again. I want to get away too but I think I’d rather not this time around.

Questions:
    So. Anyone else deal with any minor accidents during the pregnancies? I flippin got shocked over the weekend by an alarm clock that wasn’t grounded properly and it scared the crap right out of me. The lasting anxiety was worse for me than the actual event.

not necessarily a complete meal but I make a ton of chicken breast in the instant pot and then shred it. I usually make some sort of chicken salad right away and freeze the rest of the plain chicken. That way it’s there for whatever, whenever. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 25+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Cauliflower

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Boy

Upcoming Appointments: 8/20 for my 28 week appt and glucose challenge

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Pretty good overall. Fatigue is creeping back in, but we all knew that day was coming! Trying to stay active and do as much with DD as I can.

Rants/Raves: Started a workout program called Morning Meltdown 100 and I really think I am going to love it! (No, I am not a beachbody coach, just like the workouts). Also we close on our house/move in two weeks and I neeeed to pack. Excited to get in so that I can officially nest in our home. I've been Marie Kondoing it for awhile though haha.

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) I love making a big batch of chili and freezing it. I'm excited to get some ideas from other mamas though!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 26+1, 11/3

Baby is the size of a(n): I always have to look this up.. kale, gross.

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM, DS is 2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: 8/9 for GTT and regular appointment

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): my back hurts and I'm just overall exhausted.

Rants/Raves: I took DS to get his hair cut and they did it sooooo short!! I miss his hair :-( It's really a good thing since we won't have to get it cut again for awhile and it won't be in his eyes at the beach but it was a little bit of a shock for me. 

Questions: Third tri starts 28w right? 

I also don't do freezer meals only because our freezer is so small. But, here are two meals that are super quick/easy that I plan to have written down and posted on the fridge for after baby comes and I'm at a loss for what to cook:
    - In the crockpot, cook chicken breast, can of black beans, and jar of salsa for 4-5 hours on high. Shred the chicken and add a bag of frozen corn. Eat with scoops. This is my favorite easy meal in the winter. 
    - Cook ground chicken in a skillet and then add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, a little ginger and rice wine. Eat over rice or over salad. 

@dani0921 um so funny you posted about Morning Meltdown I saw this advertised the other day and was super interested. I don't have BB streaming anymore but was considering getting it now, or maybe after baby comes. So you are enjoying Morning Meltdown so far? Is the access only early access right now?

@cl4157 so sorry about the shocking accident! I'd probably call my OB but I'm sure everything is fine. Also, cooking and shredding chicken in the instant pot is a great idea. I am definitely going to do that before baby comes. 

@kopp5988 Glad you had a good time at the beach and unplugged a bit! Sorry your mom said that about your names.. that would upset me too. 

@mc0303 hooray for getting your nails done! A low key weekend is sometimes the best. 
  • @creamcheeseplease I do like it so far. Especially the live DJ. It is only on early access as of now. I caved and got it because I needed a new workout to keep my butt moving, and was so sick of everything else. I swear, I couldn't handle Autumn another minute.
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 24+3

Baby is the size of a(n): GI Joe

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: pink!

Upcoming Appointments: 8/6 check with OB

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): fatigue and backaches occassionally. But still feeling good most days.

Rants/Raves: Rave: just relaxing at our summer home in Maine right now and loving it. No rants at the moment. 

Questions:

I've got nothing. I never do freezer meals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BNBTBNBT member
    EDD/Weeks + Days:  11/6   25+6

Baby is the size of a(n): prairie dog

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Blue

Upcoming Appointments:  8/5 for regular check up and glucose test

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I'm feeling pretty good other than I got another side stitch (feels more like a charlie horse) on the right side of my belly last night. I'm also getting some energy, so I'm trying to squeeze everything in before I lose it all again in a few weeks!

Rants/Raves: Rave: I feel like I had a productive day Saturday, even though it wasn't baby related but I made up for it on Sunday and it was a struggle to get moving! Rant: both my mom and MIL have asked me what is something "big" they can get for the baby. We really don't need anything big because we are going to re-use everything from our daughter and just buy something if the need arises (this is likely our last child, so I hate to spend money on something that may not be used again). So I asked them to split a baby carrier because I wasn't a fan of my previous one. My mom is insisting she buys that and my MIL can find something else. While I appreciate her offer, it just drives me crazy that the grandmas sometimes get competitive.

Questions: All you STM, TTM+: do you think it is a mistake to potty train and transition to a big girl bed in September? Is that too much with baby coming or too much at once?

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) I only really ever make two: lasagna and chicken pot pie. I always print/save recipes that are freezer meals, but just never actually follow through.

@dani_0921 I love chili, and I always say I'm going to double the recipe to do this and don't. I need to make myself!

@cl4157 I'm going to steal that idea of chicken. We use chicken all the time and that would make life so much easier.

@mc0303 I love a good weekend at home, glad you got to relax!

• I am participating this week. Sorry I have slacked the last 2 for some reason. 

EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov 18/ 24 weeks today!!! I have officially reached viability. 

Baby is the size of a(n): eggplant. I believe it too. Sometimes it hurts when I bend because he is stretching so far. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 6TM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: blue 💙

Upcoming Appointments: I have my first OB appointment this Wednesday 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I have been out of breathe just doing simple things lately. It’s like I just can’t get enough air in my lungs. My left hip hurts all the time. I woke up the other night and almost fell to the floor because I couldn’t put weight on my left leg because of my hip. Other than that, I feel good. 

Rants/Raves: we explored Alyeska yesterday. It was so much fun. The Mountain View’s were amazing and the tide was so far out that the beach just stretched for miles. It was so weird. By the time that we left to go home the tide was coming back in and it was so weird seeing the waves come in with all the water. 

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) I have never made them but I have always intended to. I just never get to it by the time third tri gets here. 
  • @mc0303 your relaxing weekend sounds amazing! 

@kopp5988 sharing names is so tricky. People can’t help but give their opinions. I gave my mom our short list with DS2 and she kept telling me how much she disliked the name we had actually already chosen. I didn’t agree with any of her reasons for it. She would say the same about the name we have chosen this time too. We still named him that name. It fits him like a glove. 

@cl4157 I hope you enjoyed your last trip. A destination wedding sounds fun! Flying while pregnant is the worst. Especially when you over hydrate and then have to pee the entire time. I had a lady get mad at me because I had a window seat and she had to keep moving. I was like, “geeze last, I’m pregnant.” 

@dani_0921 it took me weeks to pack 🙈 You must have purged a ton or are extremely organized and can do it all super fast! I hope the move goes smoothly. 

@creamcheeseplease I’m pretty sure 28 weeks is the start of third trimester. I can’t believe we are already getting to third 😳 it blows my mind how fast this pregnancy is going. 

@gumby22c enjoy your time in Maine. I hope that one day we can have a winter home somewhere tropical. Sounds amazing! 
  • dani_0921 said:
    @creamcheeseplease I do like it so far. Especially the live DJ. It is only on early access as of now. I caved and got it because I needed a new workout to keep my butt moving, and was so sick of everything else. I swear, I couldn't handle Autumn another minute.
    Hahaha, I used to get so annoyed with her too. Like every few minutes she'd say "I love it" and it got sooo grating on me. 
  • @BNBT I think we're in exactly the same stages of life right now.. AFM we probably will not transition my son out of the crib in September. I think we will shoot for a toddler bed around his birthday in March. Potty training, I'm not sure about.. I am pretty sure his communication is not there but I do plan on reassessing that in September and we might give that a try if he seems more ready. Do you need the crib for the new baby?
  • BNBTBNBT member
    @creamcheeseplease We will need the crib for the new baby, but he'll likely stay in our room in a bassinet/pack n play for 6 mos or so (at least that's how it worked out last time). So we could probably still stretch the crib until she's closer to 3 unless she starts trying to escape (so far we've been lucky). As for the potty training, she definitely lets us know after she goes and is tugging on her diaper, but I'm not sure if that translate to ready or not. I just don't want to make this harder than it already will be on any of us hahaha - why does it have to be so confusing?!
  • @BNBT yeah DS can get out but he generally chooses not to. He's only done it a handful of times and TBH is usually happy to go into his crib at bedtime. It sounds like your DD is about ready to potty train (but what do I know.. lol). DS still isn't really telling us when he goes, he's more in the stage of talking about potty, or saying if someone else is going potty (dog, me.. lol).
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Nov. 8th / 25 w + 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n):  Cauliflower

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3TM

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow for a 2nd level US

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):Tired.  All the time.  And my patience level is definitely short.  Poor daughters.

Rants/Raves: None.  Too tired to rant or rave

Questions: None

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!)  My husband freezes a pesto sauce in serving size containers that we can then defrost and put over fresh pasta.

@kopp5988 - I would be FURIOUS with my mom.  It is totally why as tempting as it is to tell anyone.  I don't, I can't deal with opinions and people can't seem to help themselves.

@BNBT - Personally I am in favor of doing at least one of them.  Potty Training or Crib Transition.  Having had to do both last time with a newborn was TERRIBLE, literally was nursing and running the 2 year old to the potty.  At least get the baseline for one or both pre new baby and while it still might be a little difficult they will have the basics down and a small regression (while frustrating) will last 2 weeks tops and then you'll be back to the new normal.
  • @BNBT I agree with @Dancer688 get the PT starting before baby comes. I would be doing it now if we didn’t have several trips coming up. I think I’m planning to start after we get back from Hawaii. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 25 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n):  Thor's Hammer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: not sharing

Upcoming Appointments: Aug 13

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): aches and pains, swollen ankles, fatigue is easing up with adjustment to my thyroid meds. 

Rants/Raves:  DS turned 3 this weekend-all the feels! Had a Daniel Tiger themed party, it was fun.  

Holy pregnancy dreams Batman!  Last night I dreamt my SIL pulled all my teeth out with the promise that she could put them back, and then she couldn't and I was just left with gums  I keep running my tongue over my teeth today 

Questions: anyone else very heat sensitive?

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) Our freezer is too small for that. I do like to prep multiple meals at once though. Like a pot of chili and then baked potatoes. You have chili one night, then chili over potatoes for lunches or dinner the next night. Or pot roast, then Shepard's pie.  Or I make pasta and use some to make up a ziti and some pasta salad.   

I also put together bag meals for the crock pot that are dump and stir.  So marinate the meat and then pre-chop the veg, put it in a smaller bag in with the marinated meat.  Then I can just take it all out, dump in the pot with some can goods, turn it on and commence my day.  When DS was an infant I would do 2 or 3 hours of prep on a Saturday or Sunday and it made things much easier,  especially after returning to work. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 22 w 4 d, 11/28

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Girl

Upcoming Appointments: in two weeks

I am super hungry all of a sudden, have some libido back (that never happened with my son’s pregnancy), have some lovely SPD pain again, and a migraine this weekend and today-not all bad, so I can’t complain!  

Rants/Raves: Rant: our power went out for a few hours last night and a few hours today, not helpful since it was in the 90s today and I was worried about losing the groceries we picked up Saturday.  Luckily it came back on  since my husband is working until the morning and I can’t get the generator out of the shed or move the fridge to plug it in by myself anymore!  

Questions: Anyone else’s child getting anxious about change?  My son constantly talks about baby sister and seems excited but I’ve noticed some anxiety too (super attached to me, acting out more than typical, refusing bedtime which he usually loves), which makes me sad.  I’m not sure if it’s related to baby or not, but I sure hope it is short lived!  He’s three in September, so maybe it’s just that too..

I don’t do much for prepared freezer meals other than soups, chili, and spaghetti sauce with meatballs.  I like to keep meat in the freezer that defrosts and cooks well after being frozen.  I started this after having my son since I didn’t want to go to the grocery store for several small trips each week to get fresh meat.  My favorites are beef for beef stew (you can keep the cut veggies needed frozen too and throw in crock pot or Dutch oven for several hours without defrosting first), skin on chicken thighs (defrost, put in hot cast iron with olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic powder, cook for a few minutes on each side, then finish in oven at 350, serve with rice or potatoes and spinach which I usually keep on hand), chicken breast for the crock pot (put in frozen with jar of salsa, cook on low then shred, serve with tacos or on salad or over rice with beans).  Also, Whole Foods sells frozen rice and quinoa that is already cooked and makes life so much easier too!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 26+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Kale

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4TM 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/19 for checkup and glucose screen.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Good. No complaints just general pregnancy aches and pains.

Rants/Raves: None.

Questions: None.

I love making and freezing soups in the fall! I usually make chicken noodle, gourmet turkey soup, regular chili, veggie chili, and chicken chorizo soup. I quadruple the recipes and divide into ziplock bags and freeze flat. I also make and freeze spaghetti sauce, baked spaghetti, and southwestern lasagna. Mmmmm... now I’m hungry. 
  • I've mostly been quiet this week, kind of a rough week. My mom had a follow-up doctors appointment yesterday after she was in the hospital recently and it wasn't good news. She has liver disease and has been referred to a gastroenterologist Thursday. We don't know much about prognosis but probably at minimum some decisions and big challenges ahead of us. Add to that I've started a new implementation at work (my 4th contract, although no other manager at my job has more than 2...) and I'm just drained. 

EDD/Weeks + Days: 11/6 26 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): kale? That seems weird. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: First timer

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: 8/9 for glucose test and follow up US

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Good physically, although the belly is definitely growing. 

Rants/Raves: Pretty much see above. I have an already scheduled trip to visit my parents this weekend and have a baby shower and on top of my mom's stuff my dad's 94 year old uncle died (he had 10 uncles...I know him but not well) so part of my family planning to come to the shower now won't be there. I feel like I almost just want them to cancel the shower, there's just too much right now.

Questions: None this week.

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? Turkey chili and spaghetti sauce. Love my slow cooker. 
  • @runningfortwo81 - That is a rough week - and sounds like some more rough stuff to come.  Thinking of you and your family.
  • BNBTBNBT member
    @runningfortwo81 That sounds like a terrible week, I'm so sorry! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
  • @runningfortwo81 ugh so sorry to hear about your current events. I hope things look up for you and try to enjoy your shower, I'll be thinking of you ♥️♥️♥️
  • @runningfortwo81 I’m so sorry about your mom. I hope her prognosis is better than y’all anticipate. If you feel like too much is going on a Sip n See is always a fun option after the baby is born. That way everything has time to settle. Hugs! 
  • @runningfortwo81 I’m so sorry for all the stress and for the uncertainty surrounding your moms health. I hope the shower is a nice time anyway, but also if it’s too much right now I think it’s  okay to cancel as well. Hugs. 
  • @runningfortwo81 so sorry to hear about so many challenges in one week. Stay strong, friend!
  • @runningfortwo81 I'm so sorry to hear about all the stress that you've been going through. I'll be sending all positive vibes your way.  <3

EDD/Weeks + Days: 26 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): acorn squash

Upcoming Appointments: I had an appointment on Monday and everything was great. I go back in three weeks for my GD test and then I start going every two weeks. How exactly have I reached that point already?  :#

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Lots and lots of heartburn.

Rants/Raves:  Sorry for being MIA lately. My ILs have been up visiting for the past three weeks and driving me absolutely crazy.  It's been a hectic few weeks and I'm so ready to get back to our normal routine. 

Questions: nothing right now

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) I completely failed at this last time and I'm determined to make some freezer meals this time around. I've pinned a few links on pinterest that look good, so I'll share those: 
    https://www.themillennialsahm.com/freezer-meals/
    https://smartmomathome.com/freezer-meals-for-new-moms/
    https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/healthy-freezer-meal-prep-dinners-for-new-moms/
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 11/21 24+1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): cantaloupe 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Pink 

Upcoming Appointments:  I have a monthly check up on August 7 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  i’m starting to feel a lot of aches and pains. The round ligament pain and the pelvic pain is pretty bad. I do have more energy.  I crave fries a lot. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

I’ve never made a freezer meal before because last time I was a young mom and I still lived with my parents.  But I definitely want to this time. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 
    25 weeks today/ november 15

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Cauliflower. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 
    FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 
    Boyyyyyyy

Upcoming Appointments: 
    Gotta get a glucose test done Monday, then checkup in like a week and a half-ish.

Pretty blah. Sleepy ALL the time, but I think that's partially from my work schedule changing so drastically. Totally worth it though. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I really dont have anything. Life's been pretty boring here. I've been entertained at work though- I left my old position 4 days ago, and EVERY day my old supervisor sees me and tells me to come back because the area is falling apart without me. I just tell him he should have worked it out to get me on days and I never would have left. But he didn't, and I couldn't stay there on swing shift so I found something else to do. 

Questions:
    I asked in the question thread, but I'll throw it out here too. Do I have to use baby specific laundry detergent, or is it ok to use my regular detergent? Opinions?

I forget about freezer meals every time I make them, and by the time I remember them they're gross. 
  • @runningfortwo81omg! My husband was just diagnosed with fatty liver disease (which happens before Cirrhosis) We are adjusting his diet. The weird thing is- he doesn’t drink and he’s a vegan. We assume his issue is oils, white carbs and faux meats. It’s so scary! I’m happy your mom found out early about the cirrhosis. I’m sure it’s going to be a huge adjustment for her eating. Praying for her! 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks and 1 day

Upcoming Appointments: Glucose test 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I feel good. Happy to be a teacher and off this summer.

Rants/Raves: I’m gaining too much weight... I’m just so hungry all the time lol

Questions: anyone else feel a pulling when they take a deep breath or move a certain way when they are sitting. I don’t think I ever felt this with my first... if I did, it wasn’t as frequent. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make? (Thought this could help us give each other ideas to prep before babies arrive!) I never make freezer meals 🙈
  • @angieeeeee I would suggest using a perfume and dye free laundry detergent. My favorite was dreft. 
    I have my glucose test too. I don’t understand why mine is so late but whatever lol! 
    I’m also having a boy! :) 
  • @angieeeeee I already use a dye free detergent for sensitive skin for my own issues and I plan to use the same thing for baby’s stuff. 
  • I already answered in the question thread but I will post here too. If you switch baby to something like dreft, you need to switch your own clothes too. Baby will be rubbing against everything you wear so it is pointless to just wash the baby’s clothes in something different. I did it with my first and then realized it wasnt necessary. I have used my regular detergent with other babies. 
  • @MusicalFamily Good luck to your husband, it's good he found out early! She has probably had this going on for ages and wouldn't go to the doctor. But so crazy to think it can happen even to people with a pretty healthy diet!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks and 1 day

Upcoming Appointments: I'm the one on hospital bedrest so I see doctors all the time.  Though I get official ultrasounds every Wednesday, so my next one is 8/7

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Generally I'm feeling OK.  I had what I think was a Braxton-Hicks contraction last night for the first time, but it was actually super painful.  Felt like RLP, but then my abdomen got really tight.  Only happened the once though.

Rants/Raves: Rave:  I hit week 27 yesterday - yay!  Rant:  The head of perinatology here at the hospital came to see me this AM, and in his opinion, I should go home week 28 (still on bedrest, but home), which would be next Saturday.  But I know my doc wants me to stay here at the hospital for the duration, or at least until wk 32.  I'm so tired of being here, but I don't want to put my baby or myself at risk.  Things have been stable since I've been here, but I know I'm getting bigger and putting more pressure on my cervix and the cerclage.  I guess I'll talk to the doc tomorrow...

Questions:  is anyone else really sore down there?  I feel like I just had a totally action filled weekend with my husband!  But of course, we've done nothing like that.  My doc says its normal, but I've never heard this symptom. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite freezer meal to make?   
    I did this for my sister when she gave birth to her 1st in January -- I made enchiladas, Thai curry, and lasagna.  Things everyone likes, and can make a ton!  I wont be able to make any freezer meals, but will ask my sis to do the same for me!