Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intro w/o 7/29

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intro w/o 7/29

• @jrouge12 Welcome to TTGP! I hope your stay is short! That’s cool that your SO gets to stay home with DD! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! It's been a while since I've been here. DS will be 5 in December. I am looking forward to getting know everyone and starting this journey again! 

Ages (you and SO): 32/31

How many months have you been TTC?: Just had my IUD removed and will be starting TTC after next AF.

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Tracking with OPKs.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have one son and a cat. I design circuit boards for a living. My husband and I both love to play hockey!
    Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

• hi!
    New to board. ages 30/34
    Using OPKs last 2 months and Ovia for preiod tracking
    I love my dogs and cat and crafts! 
  • @catem07 @donnaxoxo @Mandarose0718 Welcome ladies! I Hope you all have a short stay in the TTGP board! 💕
  • Welcome @catem07 @donnaxoxo @Mandarose0718 @jrouge12 ! Hope your stay in TTGP is short! Feel free to join us in the daily threads! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Welcome!  Hope your stays are short and sweet 💖
  • @rachelg777 welcome, hope your time here is short😊

• Ages (you and SO):  32 & 40

How many months have you been TTC?: 2 months

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: Tracking my period, ovulation, and body symptoms.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): 3 kiddos (16,14,&9),one blind/deaf dog, SAHM, I have a vegetable and herb garden, and one of my favorite places to go is my public library... Know it sounds cheesy, but I love it! Oh and I'm a fraternal twin, with lots of twins in my family (maternal side only).

Look forward to getting know you ladies a little better on our journey of TTC!
  • Hi @mindyb2019 :) A stepdaughter?! How lovely!  My husband is a step-dad and I give you "bonus moms and dads" all the credit in the world! I think it's fantastic that you give all of your love to them as if they were your own.  Old people are always asking younger folks to have kids, aren't they?!

I've danced my entire life and tap has been my favorite! So we have that in common, how fun :) I also teach dance (tap and ballet) to little ones, they are just the sweetest little dancers!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Hi @mindyb2019 welcome! Always happy to see a fellow crafter!! We do have a monthly cooking/baking/crafting/DIY thread that we always love to see projects on, would love to see yours too! I'm so uncoordinated but would love to take dance classes so 8 years of tap is very impressive!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 thank you. I’m happy to be here! Yay more crafters. I love crafting it’s so fun and I find it calming and relaxing. Oh I will definitely have to post some crafts projects on that thread. Ya Thank you. Tap dance definitely takes some coordination but it’s sooo fun and great when u learn harder steps and faster ones. You should try it some time. It’s a great work out too :) 
  • @kpearse99 Yep a step daughter. It is lovely. Thank you. I love her though she were my own but it’s definitely hard at times especially when it’s someone else child but me and her have a great relationship together and have fun. I’ve known her since she was a young baby so that makes it easier. Yes I agree. Old people are definitely always asking younger ones to have kids etc haha. They ask me daily haha. How awesome is that that we have tap dance in common. I never knew that.  :) I always love meeting fellow tap lovers lol. Tap is one of my favourites too. I’ve tried lots of different kinds of dance. That’s amazing that you teach tap and ballet to the little ones. How cute is that lol. They are indeed the sweetest dancers and adorable too lol. 
  • Hi @ummsuesue! What do you grow in your garden? I've had great success with my veggies but I'm struggling with some of my herbs. Welcome, hope your stay here is short. 

@mindyb2019 welcome! Fellow Canadian here (I'm in the Toronto area). Great idea for your GTKY (get to know you) today, we may have to borrow that again for a future thread. Always happy when the lurkers decide to join us, feel free to jump into the dailies when you're ready - WTO (waiting to ovulate) is for the days leading up to ovulation, and then you'd move over to TWW (two week wait) once you've confirmed ovulation. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 thank you. I’m happy to be here. Yay a fellow Canadian  :) Never been to Toronto but always have wanted to go. Maybe one day. Thank you. I thought it was a great idea. Definitely feel free to take the idea and use it for a future thread anytime.