March 2020 Moms

Any mums over 35?

Hello!

I'm 39 and expecting my second in March 2020. 

I started a closed facebook group for women over 35 which I hope will be a supportive group of women to share our pregnancy journey together.

I was part of a similar group when I was pregnant with my first and I really valued the friendship and support from the women I met through the previous group.  I hope this will achieve the same goal.

Hope on over if you want to join. Click on https://www.facebook.com/groups/babiesinmarch2020/ or search for: Growing our hearts by one more

Re: Any mums over 35?

• Hello!

I'm 39 and expecting my second in March 2020. 

I started a closed facebook group for women over 35 which I hope will be a supportive group of women to share our pregnancy journey together.

I was part of a similar group when I was pregnant with my first and I really valued the friendship and support from the women I met through the previous group.  I hope this will achieve the same goal.

Hope on over if you want to join. Click on https://www.facebook.com/groups/babiesinmarch2020/ or search for: Growing our hearts by one more

There is an AMA Check-in thread for those 35+. Also we don't really do one off posts or invites to facebook at this stage. Stranger danger is real. 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • edited July 2019
    Congratulations, I am in that category. 
  • Im 38 and will be 39 when my kid is born. 
  • I'm 35, will be 36 next week, and 7w4d with #2. Solidarity!!
  • I’ll be 43 next month 
  • What’s up with the rigidity on this website. People, like myself who are AMA are looking for some comfort in sharing stories with other moms in the same boat. I don’t get all the strict rules. Pregnant life  is hard enough and then you add overly strict board rules to it. Come on now. 
    I was scolded for putting up a thread outside of the ama thread. It’s just ridiculous 
  • @suzsoto if everyone made their own threads for everything (especially when ones already exist like the AMA thread) then this board would be hard to navigate and it’d be hard to build a community. If you prefer less rules and more of a questions better asked on google or to a doctor style there are lots of other forums out there you can join...
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Babycenter is perfect for people who like less rules if that’s what you prefer!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker