TWW Tuesday 7/30

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday 7/30

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: WFAF now

R/R: Still down about the BFN yesterday but I’m trying to pick myself up. I’m starting to feel the symptoms of AF so I’m just waiting to get it over with. Fresh start right?

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @m6agua I have no idea.  So this happened to me last cycle, it lasted 40 days (instead of the usual 30) and I POAS every two days. All negative.  Also went in to my RE for blood work so they could try and figure out what was going on. The tests indicated that I did ovulate and that AF would arrive within a week.  3 days later she showed up.  But I got a peak OPK last cycle on CD18... even if I O'd 2 days later on CD20 that means I had a 20 day LP.

I didn't really get to use OPKs this month, as we were traveling for work/family vacation so I knew we weren't going to get any chance to really HIO but I took one when I got home on CD 16 and it was high, the next few days (CD17-19) it was low.  So I'm assuming I O'd somewhere in there... I guess if AF doesn't arrive by Friday I'll test again, but I'm really not wanting to go through this long cycle again.  It was a real Mind F last time.  I had AF cramps yesterday so she should be here by now! 

So glad you got off with a warning this time!!! I've been pulled over before and the water works just naturally came out... thankfully that did the trick for me!!!

@newmomtx06 I'll take that fresh start with you! <3
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• m6aguam6agua member
    @kpearse99 Oh man, that is so weird and frustrating. I hope something happens soon and you and the RE can figure out what is going on.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @flowntheloop I’m sorry you’ve had such awful experiences with doctors in the past! That is completely ridiculous and I hope you don’t have to see those doctors anymore! Maybe like @kpearse99 said, you can get a good recommendation from your OB (if you trust their judgement).

@kpearse99 I don’t think there is such thing as TMI here, is there? Haha. That is interesting...I’ve only tracked/ovulated since being medicated, so I don’t really have any insight. Sorry you’ve had to deal with that confusion though. Hopefully you’ll get the fertile CM back with Letrozole.

@newmomtx06 thanks! Sorry you feel like AF is coming! 😕 

@m6agua thanks! Gotta love those dreams...well all TTC related dreams! Funny what our subconscious does to us! Glad you only got a warning this morning!