January 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 7/26

As always, not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: FFFC 7/26

• Options
    I have a BC account that I hop over to when I need more drama in my life.
  • Options
    Ive come to my parents for the weekend with dd because my mil is coming to ours tomorrow evening & I cannot be arsed with her. She was there last sat evening too & went into dd at midnight & woke her from her sleep because she “wanted to see her” 😡
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady ummmm....id cut a bitch 😒
  • Options
    Following on from a u/o yesterday - my hair is 90% dry shampoo come the end of the week cause washing & drying it is too much like hard work. I got a dyson hair dryer for my last birthday which massively cut down the drying time but the effort of washing it is still too much effort 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options

I check into that board too! Honestly it’s less buggy than TB but holy cow do they make us look boring over there.
  • Options

I check into that board too! Honestly it’s less buggy than TB but holy cow do they make us look boring over there.
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady I'd never allow her in the house at night again if she did that. You don't ever wake a sleeping child just to see them. Why the heck would she even do that????
  • Options
    @persnickity that was my question too! I was so mad about it. Generally, the only thing me & dh argue about is his family & I wasnt going to say anything but I had to & he said had words with her about it & she didnt give a fuck! Hence, ive removed us from the potential situation this weekend rather than get into it again!
  • Options
    I almost lost my shit when my parents said they were going to spend the entire week with us at vacation. I mean yes, it's their timeshare, but IDK how I would survive an entire week with them. But they are only staying until Tuesday. That I can manage. Plus we have friends coming with us (our units are adjoined and sleep 12 total) so it would just be awkward if it was the entire week, especially since my parents thought about this last minute and we have been inviting people since early spring. 
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady That sounds like the best solution. If you can't correct their behavior, avoid them. 😁
  • Options
    Shhhhhhhh.....SO and I had a horrible fight on Thurs that ended with me telling him just to stay there (at his mom's) until next week. Fri morning, I hated it and missed him. I said my son had an earache, and his pediatrician could see him, but only if I went right this second. I drove 45mi to his mother's house, picked him up, went home, cleaned like mad for 2 hours, threw clothes into a suitcase, picked up my son, and we drove to Roswell, NM for the weekend. 
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush are you feeling better now?
  • Options
    @biolprof, other than my 7yo being a total little brat the whole weekend, we had a fantastic time. Unfortunately, during the day when I'm at work, there's nothing I can do to keep him off Xbox, the computer, or a tablet. "Mother knows best", unless Grandma is around...then it's, "You know nothing, Jon Snow" and she just lets him play all day. @#($(#$&#^$&*#^&@#&^@!!!!!!! He's suddenly incapable of entertaining himself. 

So, FFFC Part 2 I've banned tablets, computers, and XBOX entirely in my house, and he went the whole weekend without it. You can read, play with toys, go outside, and even watch limited amounts of TV...but you're NOT gaming, little man. I applied it to adults, too, and my SO is like WHAT?!?! We have a family movie from 6-8 instead.