February 2020 Moms

July Symptoms

Re: July Symptoms

• @doodleoodle, omg sleeping until almost 11 sounds amazing! I don’t think I have slept past 9 since my daughter was born 2 years ago!
  • @jvk2012 well... was awake at 6 with my 2 year old and then napped from 9:30 until 11 lol not quite the same, but still nice!
  • Loading the player...
  • @babyspice5 My symptoms started to come and go around week 9. I would have less sore breasts and have energy then 2 days later would have to sleep for 17 hours again. I had a m/c in March so I understand the worrying. I honestly check my boobs at least 5 times a day to see if they are still bigger and heavy because the soreness has gone away almost entirely. Thankfully the swamp crotch comes and goes too, but yes, it's terrifying every time because I always worry it's going to be blood. Hope everything goes well!
  • @noxacanthus I woke up in the MOTN with a cramp in my left calf the other night. Very unpleasant. Dark chocolate (70%+) can help with that as it has some magnesium.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• 9 wks 1 day today and not so sick I can't move finally. Officially having dreams about food again. I only dream about eating, or cooking food when pregnant and last night I had the most mouth watering dream I was eating a juicy mango from a large mango tree. That was it. Woke up starving. Still tired a lot and forgetful.
  • @babyspice5 +1 swamp crotch and needing an afternoon undie refresh. Definitely check in with the nurse's line for peace of mind. I'm sure they can tell you what would be creeping into worrisome territory. Some of us are just juicy while pregnant...
  • This isn't really about symptoms so much as lack of symptoms. I will be into my 2nd trimester next Tuesday and think I am starting to hit the 2nd trimester honeymoon phase. Still a bit sleepy by mid-afternoon, but more normal sleepy than exhaustion. No more nausea AND I was finally able to run again today for the first time since June, so I am hoping that means I start sleeping better. 🤞 I also have energy to start doing things around the house again which is great because my husband is nesting. 
  • @rikiteacup I'll give that a try, thanks! 
  • @babylawyer Sorry! The same happens to me and it’s so frustrating!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @jessieR358 I feel the same way! I’m almost 10 weeks and I feel like with my first 2 I didn’t show until I was almost 20 weeks. I am definitely showing but I normally wear loose fitting clothing so I’m still hiding it lol
  • Ugh...this morning sickness can go away any time now! My body makes me feel like throwing up but then all that happens is I gag and spit mouthfuls of saliva into the toilet. Told DH this morning it was a good thing I skipped church because that's how I spent about 15 minutes of the time he was gone. 
    Also had to switch to diet ginger ale because I was worried about how much sugar I was drinking with the amount of ginger ale I've been downkng just to give me some relief! 
  • @glynch0303 I am nervous before every appointment. It’s just the unknown because you can’t see in there! And yes, this means you’re a mom! 

@babyroma I hope it’s gone soon!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • I also look quite pregnant. It’s definitely a layer of fat and bloat contributing but I can’t hide it much longer.

Also, my boobs still really hurt! I don’t remember it lasting this long last time. 
  • @aleciaraez girl my boobs have not stopped hurting since they started! I'm quite busty and hadn't really noticed much in terms of them getting bigger/heavier but today I noticed that my bra is giving me a little bit of a muffin top! Lol
  • @aleciaraez and @babyroma My boobs also haven't stopped hurting since they started and I am also bustier. It has died down though so that it feels more like my premenstrual nipple sensitivity than full boob pain. I am also bustier and definitely have grown in size. I could have been in maternity bras at 8 weeks, but I just finally bought some 2 weekends ago (at almost 12 weeks). That seems to be what made the difference for me with pain, so if you think you might be out sizing your bras do something about it. 
  • I have lots of discharge thru all my pregnancies, starting at day 1. It's actually my first symptom. Just get some good pantyliners. 
  • Anyone else sneezing more than normal? This entire pregnancy I couldn’t tell you how many times I sneeze in a day. Also, right before I sneeze I feel like I’m going to throw up. So that’s fun. 
  • @zseirecarg yes! I have been sneezing so much! I have also been stuffy at night but I'm not sick, its so lame!
  • @zseirecarg I am sneezing a lot but I have seasonality allergies so I’m guessing its more from that than pregnancy. But I wouldn’t have thought of it as a symptom! Could be a mixture of both!
  • @burr1371 @kbrinks2 glad I’m not alone! 
  • mandk1233mandk1233 member
    edited July 2019
    @zseirecarg Add me to the list of sneezers. It is quite odd. 
  • Add grilled chicken back to things I cannot eat. Thought I was past it but I had 3 bites tonight and suddenly felt so sick. 
  • Sorry if this is TMI, but last night I dreamed I was breastfeeding my baby and this morning I woke up with what appeared to be dried discharge on one of my nipples. Crazy!!! Google suggests this can happen first trimester—I had no idea!
    First baby due February 21, 2019
    Located in Columbia, SC
  • Anyone starting to feel flutters? Not sure if it's baby but it sorta feels like it! I feel like it's too early though... I'm 12 weeks. Last time, I was 16 weeks when I first felt it. 
  • @babylawyer first of all, really no discussion of bodily fluids is TMI for me because I regularly wipe away almost all of them from new moms at work! Second, breast milk is like the least gross of any bodily fluid IMO. I’ve had breastfeeding dreams too! No random discharge, but I can still squeeze out a small drop from my right side (I haven’t breastfed in 2+ years).

@clearlyclara I feel sensations in my lower abdomen too sometimes, but I truly highly doubt it’s baby because it is still SO small. Perhaps intestines shifting, gas bubbles moving through the intestines, your uterus cramping as it grows...
  • @clearlyclara I like to think gas bubbles are baby.....but unlikely. I felt DS at 16 weeks too, so maybe not too much longer! 
  • @clearlyclara I thought I did once over the weekend. During my first pregnancy I felt the first flutters around 14 weeks but I didn’t know what they were until closer to 16/17 weeks. I haven’t felt anything since, so I’m going to put it in the gas bubble category. 

As for me, my latest symptom is acid reflux. I’m not sure if it’s something I’m eating, but it sure is irritating! 
  • @zseirecarg I’m sneezing too. Lots of random sneezing fits where I’ll go 6 in a row. It’s entertaining. 

Was feeling better during week 9, but the nausea and food aversions are back this week (week 10) with a vengeance. Can’t wait till I can stop thinking about food - lots of brainstorming to figure out what food I think I’ll be able to stomach at any given moment. I know people were talking about this earlier in the thread but somehow what is good one day is gross the next. I thought bagels were going to be my safe, go-to meal but not they’re grossing me out. How is that possible? lol. Also, went in a hoagie shop last night and almost teared up from the smells (don’t worry didn’t eat one).  
  • @optimism3, it’s not unusual for your safe food to start sounding gross to you. You eat a lot of it, and it’s associated with trying not to be sick and your brain makes an association and BOOM! Makes you sick. 
  • I remember feeling movement with my last pregnancy around 15 weeks. Only if I was laying really still and waiting for it. I feel like I’ve started to feel flutters, but know that it’s still too early and probably just gas. 🙄

I’ll be 13 weeks tomorrow and the spotting has really kicked up. It’s totally freaking me out. And sometimes I feel crampy and lower back twinges. Trying not to psych myself out. I saw the baby on Thursday and she was fine, but this spotting won’t quit. Anyone else still having quite a bit of spotting? 
  • @therealbitts, do you have a hematoma? Did the dr see any reason for spotting?
  • @jvk2012 no hematoma and doc couldn’t identify the reason for the bleeding. Not having sex either (too scared of more bleeding). It’s so weird and frustrating. I’ve had spotting in my other pregnancies, but it’s usually done by now. 
  • Thanks @jvk2012 that makes sense. Can’t believe bagels have failed me now too! 
  • Does anyone recall if they felt menstrual type cramps and lower back pain start up again around 9-10 weeks? I keep finding the same articles stating that mild cramping is normal, but my PGAL brain is getting the better of me. I called my OB to see if they could bump my appointment up and they couldn’t and suggested I go to the hospital if I’m worried. Uh, no thanks. I’ve heard enough horror stories to know that most emergency room ultrasound techs aren’t trained to know what they’re looking for in this scenario. 
  • @doodleoodle i have a lot of back pain this time around. I think its just different posture. Baby isnt that big but your whole uterus could be changing your balance. At least thats what i think. No spotting or cramps just lots of back ache.