High-Risk Pregnancy

So many different diagnosis! Now they think I have placenta accreta ๐Ÿ˜”

Hi mom's to be...I haven't had a baby in 12 years! This is my 4th blessing and I'm so scared, I'm a high risk pregnancy, since I have a bicornate uterus & my first blessing came early via an emergency C-section my other 2 pregnancy were delivered via a planned c-section but thank God no complications. First they said I had lowlining placenta, then placenta previa now they said they think I have placenta accreta and will need a hysterectomy when I deliver via C-section that I may hemorrhage ect. They said it like nothing. I definitely think I should consider finding a new obgyn group. Has any mommies had this condition?

Re: So many different diagnosis! Now they think I have placenta accreta ๐Ÿ˜”

• edited July 2019
    God bless all our pregnancies and blessings on the way๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’
  • I don't know when your due date is, or if you've already delivered.ย  I am also diagnosed with Placenta Previa.ย  Accreta unfortunately is a dangerous possibility with previa, but with today's medical advances, a hysterectomy is usually a last option.ย  There are other ways to try to control the bleeding without it and it should only be done to literally save your life.ย  I definitely recommend finding a doctor who is up to date with what's currently available.ย  I have previa and my current doctors are treating it like nothing at this point, too.ย  I've heard they take it more seriously as you get closer to the due date as it could always change as the pregnancy moves along.