February 2020 Moms

Plus size mom check in w/o 7/23

How's everyone doing? I wanted to start a plus momma check in since there hasn't been a new one in a bit. 

EDD/ W+D?

How are you feeling this week?

Upcoming appointments or milestones? 

What are you craving?

GTKY: If money and zika weren't an obstacle, where would you take a babymoon? 

Re: Plus size mom check in w/o 7/23

• Here's mine. 

EDD/ W+D? 2/6, 11+5

How are you feeling this week? Still pretty tired and nauseated. Eager to get this first trimester over with! 

Upcoming appointments or milestones? 12 week scan and midwife appointment on Thursday. 

What are you craving? Refried bean tostadas. No clue why, but they are the only thing that tastes delicious right now. 

GTKY: If money and zika weren't an obstacle, where would you take a babymoon? Somewhere that will be warm in October/ November with beaches and amazing food. Maybe Bali or Fiji? 
  • EDD/ W+D? 12w1d / Feb 3rd

How are you feeling this week? Starting to feel like my normal self, except I’m getting headaches now which isn’t fun. I’ll take it over the nausea though!

My 12 week appointment is tomorrow and we’re so excited to hear the heartbeat and make sure all is well

What are you craving? Queso and sour patch kids lol

GTKY: If money and zika weren't an obstacle, where would you take a babymoon? If we’re completely dreaming, I would want to go to Italy for an official babymoon. Soooo beautiful with lots of history, and I feel like the weather would be nice in the fall. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/ W+D? 2/25/2020 9 weeks

How are you feeling this week? So sick! 

Upcoming appointments or milestones? Next Monday is my first appointment. 

What are you craving? Veggies 

Ireland for sure. 
  • EDD/ W+D?
    2/27 (8w5d)

Pretty lousy.

3 hour glucose test Thursday....ugh

What are you craving?
    Super meaty spaghetti lol

I've always wanted to visit Ireland. But I'd settle for the PNW too!
  • EDD/ W+D?

2-8-19 / 11+4

Still drowsy if I sit for too long and all day random morning sickness but GREAT otherwise.

Contacting my Midwife this week. Im starting to actually "feel pregnant". I have a permanent "bump" from 2 kids so I can't claim seeing a baby bump just yet.

What are you craving?
    I have been into eggs and starchy foods lately... but trying to portion my intake and stay somewhat low carb-ish.

My babymoon will be at the beach this winter. I plan to S L E E P!! 
  • @taylork2020 Both Queso and Italy sound amazing! 
    @m0mmy2b0yz What beach are you going to this winter? Beach naps are the best! 
    @babyroma Good luck with the 3 hour test. It's the WORST. 
    @sassypants2010 Ireland is on my list, but I'm saving it for when I can drink all the beer and whiskey! 

• EDD/ W+D? Jan 31st 12+5

How are you feeling this week? Less nauseous, havent vomitted in a week. More headaches. I feel like i might have more energy, except work is really pushing the OT.

Upcoming appointments or milestones? Had an appointment today, discussed blood tests. All normal. Its a boy! Also heard the heartbeat(160) for the first time.

What are you craving? Jello salad.

GTKY: If money and zika weren't an obstacle, where would you take a babymoon? Camping, if it wasnt so hot. Just sleeping in and waking to sounds of nature.

• EDD/ W+D?  2/28    8w6d

How are you feeling this week?   Tired, but my oldest just started Kinder Prep so we have to be up at 6:30a everyday... this has been a struggle for all of us. Lol. 

Upcoming appointments or milestones? Had my 1st u/s yesterday...only 1 baby. Yay!!! I also had to take the 1 hour glucose test. I passed. I'm grateful for that!!!
    My next appt is the 7th for Genetic Screening. 

What are you craving? Sushi!!!! I want some bad! 

GTKY: If money and zika weren't an obstacle, where would you take a babymoon? I'd go to Scotland... and then never come back!

Me: 35
    DH: 37
    Married: May 2011
    DD: Dec 2013
    DS: Sept 2015
    #3: EDD 2/28/20
  • @robynlynn2000
    My husband made some strawberry pretzel salad a while ago and I cannot stop thinking about it. It was amazeballs but I really need to watch my sugar intake -_- 
  • @tashia5587 Myrtle Beach. My other kids will be with us but its still a break from our daily busy schedule. And yessssss to the naps.