Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 7/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 7/26

• Options

Month/Cycle: 7/5/3 AL

CD/DPO: 22/4 DPO

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: looking at next Friday 

R/R: got back on the “eating right” train... had a rough week, but ate better yesterday and now I’m feeling better! Weekend update may be difficult as I live in a small town and our town festival is tomorrow, but I’ll do my best! MH and I are doing a golf scramble at our town course tomorrow, and then running an ice cream social for our church. It will be fun! But a lot of time and energy goes into it. 

CS/Q: Has anyone ever had ovulation bleeding? I’ve had it 3 DPO every cycle since my MC. I called my sister and she and my mom both had it after their first MC. Just wondering if any of you have? 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2nd

CD/DPO: 28/3

Timing: -4,-3,-1

Typical LP length: around 12 days

Testing: really hoping to wait till cd 29 or 30

R/R: DH is getting home from work early today and we're going to the zoo tonight!

CS/Q: nope

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 I love going to the zoo! Have fun!!! 
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 Have fun at the zoo. 

@ejoseph16 The town festival sounds super fun. I hope you have a great time. Glad you feel better after eating better food. I’ve never had O bleeding, but I know it’s a thing. Hope it’s not too annoying for you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @mercury94 just scary flashbacks is all. I saw bright red and instantly started crying because I feel so positive this cycle. Then I texted my sister and she said hers was like AF blood every month, including when she was KU, so I felt better hearing that! That’s cool that your dad is a performer!!! 

@emeraldduchess the back to school season is here! I change my classroom theme every few years, and I just changed to a Harry Potter theme this year. Everything I found was online, so I had to forewarn MH. Lol “hey... when you see $200 from amazon charged to our card, it was me...” 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We are going to my parents tonight and then to go visit my brother’s families tomorrow. Should be a good weekend overall spent with family, so I’m happy about that! I may not be on here much though. *TW - loss mentioned in spoiler.*

We are meeting my niece that was born last week, which I am both excited about and nervous about...loss really messes with you in so many ways!

CS/Q: No, we raised the temp upstairs a degree last night, so the rise didn’t surprise me.

@ejoseph16 great job on getting back on track eating wise! We have done well this week too...but we are meeting my parents at a Chinese buffet tonight, so that’s all going to get ruined! Haha. Hope you have a great time at the golf scramble & town festival...sounds like a very busy weekend, but also lots of fun!! I’ve never had ovulation bleeding, but that’s reassuring that your mom & sister both had it. 

@Kathryn0903 have fun at the zoo! 

@mercury94 hope you get some rest this weekend!! How fun about your dad being in the performance! Is it a play or musical? 

@emeraldduchess that stinks about the school supply store! Is there one close enough that you could take a short road trip and maybe do something else while in the area to make it worth the drive? Have fun knitting today...and enjoy your pizza & wine, that sounds like a great tradition!

• Options
    @mercury94 enjoy the show!  That's so cool that your dad is involved in theater.  I've never seen that show but a lot of my friends love it.  It's not done very often by theaters around here. 

@Kathryn0903 have a great time at the zoo tonight! That reminds me, DH and I need to go before the summer is over. Gotta see some otters and red pandas before I go back to school.

@bluetickgal have a nice time with your family. I'm sure it will be emotional, but I know you'll be ok. <3 

@ejoseph16 it sounds like you have a fantastic weekend planned! I don't really have a theme to my classroom, just bright colors and a lot of polka dot. I do decorate the door with a different theme every year, though! Last year I did super heroes, the year before that was a Disney theme. Not sure what I'll do this year.
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess ha! My theme was superheroes the past few years! It’s one of my favorites, but I’m over it for now. Remind me again what grade you teach? I teach 3rd grade reading! 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I teach fifth grade, all the subjects.  Awesome in the fall/winter when they like school and their teachers, tough in the spring when they think they're in middle school already and "too cool" to care. :| LOL
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess omg yes! I was a title 1 tutor for 4th and 5th grade a few years ago, and I swore I would never teach 5th grade, just because of the end of the year. Ugh! 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Good luck with the knitting. I hope the supplies you ordered online work out well. DH buys all of his online, too. Our teacher supply store isn’t great. And once again I’m going to ask why teachers have to buy so much themselves that the school should clearly provide. Like, I never have to buy pens or paper for my office. 

@bluetickgal Have a great time with your family. I hope that meeting your niece isn’t too triggering. I’m sorry for your loss. I really hope this is your month. My dad is in a musical. He’s been doing them a long time. We did the Sound of Music together when I was in high school (but I was in the chorus because I’m not as good as he is). It’s fun. This is the second time he’s done this one. I guess it’s more of a big deal here in Texas. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 yeah, it's pretty terrible that we get paid so little and have to put so much of our own money into supplies.  I remember years ago at my old school, they gave each of us a box of copy paper and said that was all we could have for the year and if we needed more, we had to buy it ourselves.  
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess They did that to DH last year and then got upset that he didn’t have handouts for the students basically ever. The last time the lottery was high, he said that if he won he would buy a ton of paper and require it to be delivered in the principal’s office. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 My dad is mostly a musician (and retired lawyer), but he’s been doing musicals for a while. He also plays music in our church and does open mic nights pretty frequently. Way to go with the healthy choices. 6 am class is not a thing I could do. Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 - That's so cool! Yeah last year I joined this new studio thinking their 6am classes would be my new thing...but I'm down to just doing once a week at that time, if that. :# I always feel good after tho!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: very good, EOD to ED.  -5, -3, -1, 0, 2
    Not exactly sure of ovulation time, but cervical position and mucus consistency point to ovulation being last Wed.

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: Will likely wait until I miss a period. Symptom spotting like crazy, so it is always possible I will give in before then though! Is there a pee party in the near future?

R/R:
    Rant: So, I had planned on coming back for tags on Monday, but our internet derped out on us, so I didn't get to it. Sorry, ladies! I used my troubleshooting skills to finally get it back working by Wednesday (yay)! Besides that, I'm absolutely exhausted this week. I have been forcing myself to stay up an hour or two later for Moth Week, but my body is not happy with this change. I went to bed at 7:30pm last night (god, I feel old), but...
    Rave: I woke up at 2:30am to turn on my moth light. I was greeted with multiple moths (literally flying at my face), and I had one of the most productive mornings yet!

CS/Q: n/a

@ejoseph16 That sounds like an event-filled, wonderful weekend. *jealous of the ice cream*
    @Kathryn0903 Gotta love when hubbies get home early on Fridays! Such a treat!
    @mercury94 Is that a musical or a play? So cool that your dad is a performer!
    @emeraldduchess What kind of knitting project? Also...pizza= :heart:
    @bluetickgal Have fun with your family this weekend! *hugs* Stay strong and know that you are entitled to feel whatever emotions come to you.
    @whitealbum29 That yoga class sounds fantastic. I would consider it if I weren't so far in the boonies now (around 40 minutes of driving each way to get to any town)!

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess thank you! ☺️

@mercury94 thank you!! That’s very cool...and awesome you all were in a musical together before! My dad was in a couple local productions (Hello Dolly, and I can’t think of the name of the other one) and it was so cool to go see him! He did not pass on his singing abilities to any of us kids though! Haha. Hope you enjoy your weekend! 

@whitealbum29 thanks! Way to go with the 6am yoga...I’d love to work out in the morning, but can’t make myself get up any earlier! Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend! 

@flowntheloop thank you!! That stinks you internet went out, but glad you fixed it! That’s great you had a productive morning with the moth’s...hopefully you can work in a nap today!!
  • Options
    @bluetickgal I took a 2 hour one already, but it didn't help at all! Already looking forward to bedtime, and it isn't even noon!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 our small town is super small town. Lol. Our entire town shuts down for this! I did call my OB and she said it’s normal to have this and not to worry. So whew! 

@flowntheloop I know some people are doing Monday for a pee party. It’s too soon for me, but it would be good timing for you! take lots of naps today! Lol 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 great that you got peace of mind!
  • Options
    @flowntheloop that stinks! Hope your day flies by and you can have another early bedtime! ☺️
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Oh, thanks for the heads up on the pee party! That would probably be a good day for me. 2 days before expected AF shouldn't be too bad.
    @bluetickgal Trying my very best to stay up so I don't mess up my sleep schedule any further.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options

Hoping to tag later today!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: probably Monday 

R/R: yay for Friday! Been a crazy day but looking forward to relaxing this weekend. 

CS/Q: nope

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: BFN this morning (not surprised)

R/R: I took today off work to catch up on some grad school assignments and just get a break from work/internship. I just wanted to spend some quiet time at home with our four dogs, and am enjoying it so much. I'm also going to work on some prep for a Deadwood-themed murder mystery party we're hosting for my birthday on Labor Day weekend. We hosted a murder mystery party for my birthday last year with a Mad Men theme and it was a huge hit, so I figured we'd do it again this year since we may not be in this area next year, because I'm due to transfer next summer.

CS/Q: Nope. Temps still high, though.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo Sorry about the BFN. I noticed you hadn’t posted this morning and was sure you were on your way to April. Hugs. Still a bit early, though, so maybe you’ll still get there. That party sounds amazing. I hope it’s a blast. 

@flowntheloop Pee party Monday! Please join in. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    Thanks @mercury94! Given out craptacular timing, I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. But, that's okay, I'm keeping my chin up regardless. And yes, the party is going to be so much fun! We have about 20 people coming. I'm such a planner that I already have most of the prep work done - the menu, prizes for the winners (best costume, best actor, whoever figures out who the 'murderer' is), character bios in personalized envelopes, decorations, and downloaded a bunch of music. Now I just need to nail down my costume (was waiting till closer to the party in case I'm KU) and the cake, then picking up the groceries as we get closer to the date.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @newmomtx06 hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend! 

@ttcbabyodo so sorry about the BFN, hopefully it was just too early! That is so cool you are planning a murder mystery party (again)! It sounds like a lot of work has gone into it already, I’m sure it will be a blast!