Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 7/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 7/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @b_1029 I would love for today to be O day timing wise so I’m hoping the almost positive OPK is a good sign. I’ll probably take one every time I pee now haha. I’m so excited for you this cycle and glad things are getting started! I missed you yesterday, but I agree WTO has been so busy. But I don’t think anyone would mind if you post when you can and not reply to everyone! It’s not like you are going to post and not reply to one person ever!
  • Options
    *lurking from TWW*
    @bows22 I use wondfo along with CB for accuracy. I use light box on FF to measure how close the control line is to the test line. It’s a great feature on FF! 
  • Options

@bows22 I always did, I mean the surge had to happen sometime right? Lol but I’d test later today too. And see if it’s positive. Have a good weekend!

@b_1029 That needle sounds terrible! Hope you have a good weekend!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca, prenatals

R/R: I’m working this weekend. I haven’t been there in two weeks, so I’m kind of dragging this morning. Meh 

CS/Q: OPKS are getting darker. I imagine I’ll have a positive later today. 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 @photographerwife thanks! I just wasn’t sure if FMU is too concentrated that it could show a false positive. Drinking water now and will be testing my diluted pee shortly hahaha. 

@photographerwife I hope you have a productive weekend!

@mamaqdubu that’s a tragedy about your donut!! I’m so sad for you haha
  • Options
    @bows22 I always use FMU with wondfo even though you’re not supposed to. When I did SMU I never got a positive even though I did on CB, I think that’s just how my body functions? Not sure. 
  • Options
    @mamaqdubu I am! I haven’t worked steady weddings in a while though!* They are a lot of fun, it’s just a supper busy field with a ton of work! I’m actually working at the bank this weekend. I work “less than part time” * 
    Not since right before DS was born in 2017!

- and stay at home without my son during the week! 
     Super bummed about your donut though! That’s how my cheats always go! :( it’s rarely ever as good as you hope! 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 It's a button on our car remote that will start the car without having to go outside and physically turn on the car - worth its weight in gold for a New England winter!!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 okay! That's what I was thinking! I have that on my car and it's amazing for our cold winters! I never think to use it when it's hotter than hell outside though!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Yep! We have a black interior on this car and it absorbs all of the heat!! Can't wait to use it on the next 100 degree day! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll thanks! I knew there was a reason you weren’t supposed to use FMU and I thought it was maybe because urine was too concentrated. So thank you for the FF explanation because that makes total sense. I take them like 3 times a day though. Especially now because I always buy the combo pack with HPTs but I am out of those and have a bunch of OPKs left, I won’t let myself buy another combo pack until I need OPKs too. So I try to use them up hah.
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll Yay for non-TTC sexy time! TTGP drill sergeant made me laugh! Unfortunately I'm away from DH until tomorrow. Once I get back in town,  we'll probably just do EOD until AF comes just in case. 

@millpe Honestly, I'm wondering if my HSG is throwing off O. I know it's not supposed to, but I've never had an an-o cycle before (that i know of). I'm glad for your O, and FX that today's HIO is perfect timing. 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll you posted your update while I was typing so I totally missed it. I’m sure you look fine, but that story was so funny. Looks like vaginal temping is working out for sure! You must have a consistent blanket situation unlike me haha. 

@millpe I like the positive outlook that saving up for 4 days might be the ticket. It totally could be!

@shoogapoff oh how awesome would it be if your HSG delayed O enough that you will get some timing in?? 
  • Options
    @bows22 I'm going against all hope that that is the case!
  • Options
    sevennsevenn member
    Evening post but can't help but memorialize CD 1 :(

@bows22 - I'd call it positive if it's darker than control line.  Love my wondfos
    @b_1029 - ugh, needles are nasty.  glad you got through it!
    @mvt2003 - LOL to drunk chart.  
    @inthewoods23 - omgg that meal sounds like perfect.  <3 leftovers
    @shoogapoff - i'm impressed with your water charting!  nice idea and instills accountability ;)
    @millpe - fx for O!
    @shamrocandroll - non FW sex is so therapeutic. ya know, like sex should be? 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: took my first FertilAid pill today.  Ugh.  Add OPK, CP, CM, BBT, soft cups and preseed to the mix.  Oh and I'm making DH start taking supplements.

R/R: odd relief came with CD 1 today.  i was worried my LP would appear to drag on bc of early O that probably wasn't as late as I thought.  really hopeful that the fertilaid gives me a more normal follicular phase this cycle.

CS/Q: zilch

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @sevenn Thanks. Im being more lax on vacation, but it does help to chart it. Sorry about CD1. FX the fertilaid helps. What supplements is YH going to start taking?