Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms w/o 7/22

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 7/22

• @inthewoods23 your backyard looks amazing! Do you back up to another house or just trees? My dream is to not be right up against 3 neighbors. We are so close to our neighbors and it's not great.

• @inthewoods23 That is so nice. I love it. 

@b_1029 Thanks for sharing that. It is so nice when people acknowledge IF as part of the journey. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 I love that she did that. Hilarie Burton did something similar a couple of years ago. It's just nice to know that not everyone sneezes and gets KU. :D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @dumbledoredies yes we have a house behind us. You can see them through the trees in the winter. Summertime not so much. And what we see is some kind of guest or pool house they have so not too big a deal. Our neighbors are thankfully not too on top of us, but we do have trees lining our lot border which helps with privacy.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I love the Jane app and that sign!! They have so many cute things and at great prices (usually)! I have turned both my mom & 1 SIL onto it and now we are all addicted! I’m really good about putting things in my cart, and then by the time I get the “you forgot something” message, I’ve usually decided I don’t need whatever it was anymore! Haha. Is that just me?! 
  • The pregnancy test thread on the 1st Tri Board has me confused. Looks like she stopped bc mid-cycle, but is hoping to do FET this month. I don’t know much about IVF, but that has me scratching my head. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 not sure. Her timeline is a little goofy. She was in the June IVF thread with me and since I'm not doing my FET stuff yet I'm a little lost on what she's saying. I don't get the reason to POAS after being on estrogen.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 It just didn’t seem to match up with what you’re doing. I felt pretty ignorant of IVF protocol trying to understand what she was saying. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @inthewoods23 I love that sign! We only have one full bath so it doesn't make sense to buy it for my house...but now I want to give it as a gift! 
  • @photographerwife @whitealbum29 I agree, the FB setup would be nice, and I was super intimidated to start posting regularly, it just seemed overwhelming. I'm so glad I just started though! I feel like the other message boards are women just talking into the abyss and getting answers occasionally (sometimes literally YEARS later). This is far more of a community! 

• b_1029b_1029 member
    @littleredm ahhhh that’s so exciting! Keeping everything crossed for you!
  • @littleredm hiii!!! Hope everything went well this morning! 💚
  • Ahhhh @littleredm!! Fx so hard for you!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @emeraldduchess they always seem to come in 3’s 😬
  • Where did that first drive by disappear to? I was about to go through all 64 replies when I got pulled into an after work drinks situation 
  • @whitealbum29 I think the BGs deleted that rudeness. Hope they banned her too. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Also, I’m so sad that I missed @ttcbabyodo’s comment on the pee stick Peggy. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    I can’t remember exactly what @ttcbabyodo said but I loved the “ta!” at the end. I got 2 warnings for “ta’s” post. 
  • I got one for my Mr. Roger's GIF. I had a good run, I suppose. 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• b_1029b_1029 member
    Same @bows22. It blows my mind she’s not banned but....ya know. 
    I’ll just keep my mouth shut. 
  • Gaaah I take one afternoon off and miss all the “fun” 😂!!!!!

• @whitealbum29 @mvt2003 I agree about the boards. I used to keep up with the what to expect site and now I just can’t.... 😳 it’s absolute chaos over there. It would make it easier if were similar to fb, since it’s a bit hard to keep up with replys, especially on mobile. I haven’t had the chance to look through everything on here today yet because I get home kind of late. But the whole rando at lunch was disgusting. I couldn’t believe some of the things she said. Even though it was slightly entertaining for a bit, it’s best that it’s gone.. It got too wild 😬
  • bows22bows22 member
    I remember her name, but I can’t figure out how to check. If I try to tag her it comes up in the drop down but so does kels. I don’t want to actually tag her and get banned. I need to give it a couple of days before getting banned if you catch my drift. 
  • I’m floored that the regs are getting warnings. Do you get notified? Is it a desktop only thing? I’m not seeing any abuse points on those who got warnings.