Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL Week of 7/22

2»

Re: TTCAL Week of 7/22

• @shamrocandroll This process is stressful enough without MIL's. I'm glad you got a reprieve! FX this is your cycle. ❤
  • @shamrocandroll wow to that co-worker for saying you're getting old. Nevermind flipping them off, too bad you couldn't punch them...just kidding. I get annoyed by stuff like that. Happy to hear the MIL will not be visiting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bluetickgal I know exactly how you feel. I have three friends that are pregnant and all of our babies would have been born around the same time. You are so excited for them, but so sad for the life you lost... Hugs to you...❤️

@ruby696 I am so sorry. This whole process just sucks and is so unfair! I am praying and believing IVF will give you a take home baby! 
  • @ruby696 I just want to scream for you. This is just not fair. I hope the HCG drops fast so you can move ahead.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @ruby696 I'm so sorry you're going through this again ❤ sending love

After a few good days yesterday was rough. I ended up crying half the afternoon but was able to get out yesterday evening to go golfing with my mom. We are headed to the beach today so I'm confident today will be a good day! The littlest things set me off right now that arent even related to TTC or babies or pregnancy. I feel so sensitive and I'm usually not a crier. 
  • @dumbledoredies You and I have a lot of similarities in our histories. I get the struggles and ALL the feelings. Hugs. ❤❤
  • @dumbledoredies I'm sorry your emotions are all over the place. Enjoy the beach today
  • @dumbledoredies enjoy the beach today!!! A change of scenery hopefully will help your mind be at peace a little bit.

Bit of a rant; I have a funeral/memorial for my Grandma this afternoon I am going to. Never see any of the family who is going to be there. Hoping it goes by fast! Also hope I don't get too emotional.
    Rave; last blood test day! For a while I hope😊

As well, enjoy your day today everyone. Happy Friday to you all! 
  • @ottergirl81 Ugh, funerals are so hard and even worse when it's awkward. Hoping it goes by quickly and I'm sorry for your loss.❤
  • Nice new pic @ruby696 it caught me off guard for a sec.

Gl at the funeral @ottergirl81
  • @ottergirl81 hope the funeral went well today!
  • @dumbledoredies Yes, it went well, thank you. I got to see lots of family who I don't get to see often, and thats only because I don't really stay in touch, but of course neither do they. I want to see them more, so it could be up to me to make that happen. The weather was perfect out too. 
  • @dumbledoredies how was the beach yesterday?
  • @ottergirl81 that's good everything went well! It's hard to stay in touch with anyone these days because everyone is so busy and distracted. The beach was so much fun. The weather was perfect! I love being outside.