Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 7/25

2»

Re: TWW Thursday 7/25

• @kpearse99 - yes I always have to check my app for the day! I'm so sorry about your mom's cousin. :(
    @misshelen86 - I hope the dentist appt wasn't too unpleasant!
    @ttcbabyodo - ugh races seem so expensive! Maybe if you book it....Murphy's law will make it so you get a BFP? :#
    @mercury94 - Yes hope our annoying cycles work out for us! And I hope the pee party theory works. It was pretty impressive last month.
  • bows22bows22 member
    @kpearse99 oh no, I’m sorry. I understand though. I am enjoying the positive thinking but it’s not going to be pretty if this month doesn’t work out. I have my fingers crossed so hard for you though that this is your month❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • @ttcbabyodo @mercury94 totally down for a mass exodus to April 2020! 
  • Wooo for a pee party and mass exodus.  Keeping everything crossed for everyone! 

@kpearse99. I am sorry you are feeling down this cycle.  Hoping that there will be some happy surprises for you!
  • edited July 2019
    @kpearse99 I am so sorry for your family's loss. DH is even pickier than me, if that's possible. Thankfully we're both more open to expanding our menus! I am the only one that knows how to cook in our house, so all meal planning and prep falls on me.

@misshelen86 welcome back from your trip, btw! Yes, I was thinking about "Taco Peggy" too. DH is the one craving tacos. Maybe he's KU?? 🤣

@whitealbum29 hiiii! Glad to see you over here after all rhe confusion!

Edit: add tag
  • @mercury94 thank you for sharing your positivity and optimistic outlook with me!!  I so badly want to move on to April with you ladies!!! <3<3 I think that's why I'm not so positive for myself this cycle, in addition to unknowingly needing a mental break, I've been so positive in previous months that seeing the negatives have really stung... like rubbing salt in an open wound "stung".  BUT -  I've said it earlier and I'll say it again, I have a gut feeling about it being your turn!!!  I love you ladies and I'll try to turn my frown upside down over the next few days!! xoxo
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 I’ll definitely take your gut feeling and any positive thoughts/vibes for my cycle. I really want this month to happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @emeraldduchess I realized you said meal planning earlier, and my mind went straight to healthy meal options...clearly I didn’t read that correctly! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry about that! Hope you were able to come up with some good meals that you and your DH will both like! 

I’m thinking all the positive thoughts for those of you participating in the pee stick party on Monday!! 
  • @whitealbum29 Enjoy your acupuncture. And Gold star for you for HIO! 

@kpearse99 I’m also not feeling very hopeful this cycle. Lately I find I go into testing preparing for it to be negative so I don’t get let down as much. If it doesn’t work out for you this month, know that we will all be here for you  <3 In the meantime, I’m keeping everything crossed for you!

@mercury94 Sending you positive vibes for Monday too! I truly hope this is your month. But if it isn’t, you will have us to lean on!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 Hoping it’s your month too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Yes @misshelen86 I’m hoping it’s your month too!!! ♥️♥️♥️ All of ours!!! April... here we come??!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• adooadoo member

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: 0, +1, +2, +3

Typical LP length: 14 days (maybe ?)

Testing: WFAF unless I got BSC with the tests I ordered this morning

R/R: We decided mid cycle to try for #3, so all my numbers or when I ovulated are based of the science of an app - no other reason so I’m ready for next cycle!

CS/Q: Nada

@ttcbabyodo I’ve had a “uterine pressure” which is the best way to describe it the past few days - but I think I’m just overthinking everything!  FX For you! 

@emeraldduchess a go-to for my semi picky household is an enchilada bake! 

@kpearse99 sorry for your loss! 

• @bluetickgal oh we definitely need healthy options, too. :)  We generally eat pretty well but it's tough to find recipes we both like. :)

@adoo we have an enchilada casserole that I make almost every week. It's such an easy recipe and there's always enough for two meals.