February 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What's got you saying "WTF" today?

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Traffic and my work computer. I was late today because an insane influx in traffic on my short commute to work! And then I get into work to see that my computer is just frozen and refused to load anything. After a half hour of tinkering - it's back in action! 
    TW
  •  My F-ing house.  I can’t with how dirty it is after I work in a row.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookert615 the traffic where you are makes no sense!  There is no pattern to when it will be congested and when it won't!
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @celticknotfire It honestly doesn't. Without traffic during rush hours I could get to work in like 5-10 minutes. But with the construction and random influxes - it's hard to decide which route to take. Spoiler alert - I always take the wrong one!  :D 
    TW
  • leksiLleksiL member
    @brookert615 waze??
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @mrstomommy uhhh, wtf?! I’d be pissed for the haircut and the snooping! That’s ridiculous. What did your husband say? 
  • @mrstomommy serious WTF to that!
  • Wtf- I have pneumonia. I feel awful and I have to be pregnant and take care of my baby and go to work and help
  • @kiwi2628, oh no! Can you call in sick? Anyone who can help?
  • @leksiL I love Waze! It's always too late before I use it, I need to make a habit of turning it on before I leave! 
    TW
  • brookert615brookert615 member
    edited July 2019
    @Mrstomommy1114 What the heck! :#

@kiwi2628 So sorry! Hope you feel better and able to figure something out. '

eta:tags
    TW
  • @therealbitts he walked into me yelling at her telling her she would never watch him again. Seriously everytime we visit her she does or says something shady. When I told my husband what happened he told her to never expect us to trust her with our son alone ever again. Then I continued yelling at her while quickly packing our stuff and got out of there in 5 minutes. Told her she would never get to watch our son alone again. Husband told her she will only see our kids under supervised visits. The kicker.. she has not reached our since. So I doubt her apology on sunday was sincere. I've also blocked her on all social media and refuse to answer her calls. 
  • @kiwi2628 oh man. I’m so sorry to hear that. Can you take time off work to recover? You really should try to take it easy and rest if you can. What caused it? Bronchitis or something?
  • Edit ** not that she has tried calling yet.
  • @Mrstomommy1114 Wow. I'm so sorry that all went down. What a mess! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 thanks. I have to say in all honesty... it felt so fucking good to put her in her place. She has done so much over the years that I never spoke up about. And it was sooooo good to let it all out. I held nothing back. 
  • @kiwi2628 oh no!!! I hope you start feeling better. Any illness while pregnant sucks. Pneumonia and pregnancy sounds awful. Sending you healthy vibes!
  • @Mrstomommy1114 That's good you were able to let it all out! Glad you stood your ground, girl! 
    TW
  • @mrstomommy glad your husband was supportive. Sorry for the stress of that!
  • WTF to my husband who refuses to transfer his prescriptions to the pharmacy 7 mins from us and instead insists on going to the one near our old house 20 mins away. It would take a little effort to switch but instead he prefers to drive and get alone time multiple times a month. 
  • kiwi2628 Oh no!! I'm so sorry- I hope you're able to take some time off to recover.
    @mrstomommy Glad your DH backed you up and you're on the same page. What a disaster! I'd be pissed too!

My WTF is needy clients who shouldn't be touching their websites trying to edit their own websites and then reaching out to me to fix their mistakes. STAHP IT!
  • @craftywitch No!!! That is the worst. I hate when clients pull that crap. So sorry!
    TW