Group 2 check-in (12/9-12/16) w/o 7/22

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!)

Re: Group 2 check-in (12/9-12/16) w/o 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bookworm492 Look at your kitty how cute. I love our cats... Probably more than the dogs, they keep the rodents outside. 

• Options
    @klmcguire I would love to have that many pets  <3
  • Options
    @bookworm492 love your kitty! @klmcguire that bernadoodle face - i love a good fluffer of a dog, i'm about to post my goofballs in week 3. this might be my fave gtky, i'm lurking on all of them!
  • Options
    klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited July 2019
    @anniemarie887 I will definitely be stalking! I love cute pets. Our golden retriever and chihuahua are both seniors and dont like to pose for my cute pics lol 

Also, the black and white cat and bernedoodle LOVE each other... Dont mind my messy unmade bed, but look at these babies.

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19w4d 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Green!

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy Scan tomorrow morning! And my prenatal check up on the 1st.

How are you feeling?: Currently, REALLY GOOD! Also, psychologically, I'm in a much better place than I was first pregnancy and at the start of this one with how my body is changing. I actually think my baby bump is kinda cute (which I didn't really 1st pregnancy!) I also have started to feel the baby move which is so cool and exciting!

Rants/Raves: The other day I was helping a client at work (whom I don't know from a hole in the wall). She was sitting at my desk (and I never got up from my desk) and midway through our chat she asks, "So, when are you due?" OMG!! OK THEN!! Guess I'm really showing now???!!! Isn't that a question you just DON'T ASK someone unless you know them????

Questions: None at the moment.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!) We do! A 7 year old pitbull mix named Petie :)
  • Options
    @triwellnessgirl ok-- a few jobs ago I worked in a room with 2 other women and one man.  A business partner came to visit for work reasons and she appeared visibly pregnant.  The man asked her her due date and she politely replied.  

However after she left us 3 women read him the riot act! We said,  NEVER EVER assume a woman is pregnant unless she tells you she is!  :D
  • Options
    @bookworm492 EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited July 2019
    @klmcguire ahhh so cute! our white puli and the cat are little besties - they don't cuddle, they just play nonstop! nothing funnier than watching a herding dog legit trying to herd a cat, and the cat 100% thinks it's a game. 
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/16, 19 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan 7/31 followed by prenatal visit.  Worried because at the NT scan the baby was facing my spine and we barely got to see anything so it will have been 8 weeks since my last ultrasound.

How are you feeling?: So tired because my 6 year old has been sleeping horribly and was up four times last night.  It has become really hard for me to fall back asleep so after the fourth time she woke up I didn’t go back to sleep for an hour and a half.  I can’t keep this up with a newborn.

Rants/Raves: I guess my rant was about my child not sleeping.

Questions: I’m getting bored with water.  What else are you drinking to spice it up?

GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!) We have a 14 year old cat who has hyperthyroidism.  He is super chill except when he wants to eat.  Our daughter really wants a fighting fish but we have convinced her to wait until after her sibling arrives.  Maybe she’ll forget 🤞🏼

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @bookworm492 Winnie is super cute!  Our cat has similar coloring but his stomach and legs are white.  

@klmcguire oh my goodness, what adorable doggies!!  What is a Bernedoodle a mix of?  They remind me of my friend’s dog that’s a mix of a sheep dog and a poodle.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    @KTZ17 winnie always looks crabby... because she really is always crabby! Lol.  We adore her.
  • Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited July 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 10th- 19w6d, can't believe I am at the halfway mark already! 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Tomorrow he will be the size of a banana

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment and finishing up with anatomy scan in 3 weeks (glad I got them scheduled both on the same day so I don't need to go to the hospital twice) 

How are you feeling?: Physically feeling fine except for RLP and having to pee every 5 seconds, headaches are better. Anxiety increased after my anatomy scan last week not going as well as I hoped- the next 3 weeks are going to go by so slow until I know for sure that his heart is okay and that is he is growing fine. I haven't heard anything from the OB so they obviously aren't concerned but hard not to think things like am I eating enough, gaining enough weight? Is something wrong with my placenta? You would think the 2nd time around would be less stressful! I need to stay away from google. 

Rants/Raves: The weather seems to have cooled off today which is awesome- tomorrow I have a day off and I am just going to relax. 

Questions: No 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!) We have a 10 year old cat named Reggie 

• Options
    @KTZ17 It is a mix between a Bernese Mountain Dog and Poodle. Very close to the sheep dog/Poodle mix. 

• Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12 19w and 4d 
    Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: blue
    Baby is the size of a(n): mango
    Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan next week!
    How are you feeling?: so tired, between DS and just random insomnia kicking in I am tired all the time. 
    Rants/Raves: 2 weeks till a week long vacation! I can’t wait for this break from work and can try and relax a bit. 
    Questions: nope
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!) two dogs, nacho and Zoey. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 9th, 20 weeks and one day

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Pink...for our third time!

Baby is the size of a(n): banana

Upcoming Appointments: we had our 20 week scan yesterday and found out the gender. Everything looked perfect.

How are you feeling?: Overall well. Happier that the little one is healthy and everything came out good. This is our third baby and very close to our 10 month old so we had some concerns on how I would take it, but body is doing great and baby too. 

Rants/Raves: We had our scan yesterday and also found out the gender. I was a little shocked on a third girl but still overjoyed.....but my husband was not. After she told us the gender my husband got almost upset and didn't even watch the rest of the scan. :( I felt so heart broken at his disappointment. We talked about it later and everything is better, yet his initial reaction still hurts my feelings. 
    On another note tho..I am exhausted. My 10 month old loves waking up now to see ma ma ma ma ma ma at night. A nap during the day is nom existent as my 4 year old is very high energy and hasn't napped since she was 2. ...and I start my online college 15 credits again in less than a month. SEND HELP!

Questions: no questions, just day by day now.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? (feel free to share pictures!) We have two dogs, a black lab and a husky. And we have two tabby cats also. We just moved to a new house and the cats are not adjusting well so we may have to give them to a good friend. 
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus I am so sorry you had to cancel your trip! Hopefully it’s just as fun in 6 weeks when you get to go! 

@lilyrheas yay for your 3rd girl! I was your DH when we found out we’re have our 2nd boy. I was in no way upset about this baby and for sure don’t love it any less but I just thought how great would it be to have a girl this time around since this is our last baby. But after I got over that initial thought I went back to being so excited for this little baby to come. I’m sure your husband felt the same way. 
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus I am so sorry you had to reschedule your trip. You pup is super adorable and look at that smile. How can you be mad at that baby ;) 

• Options
    @klmcguire Yeah, it's hard to stay upset at him for long, lol. I know he couldn't help it, and it's not his fault...it was mostly just one of those "are you kidding me" moments. He's a good boy. 😊
  • Options
    @ale9687 I know he absolutely adores his girls and nothing will change about his feelings for the next. I think he just sees all his friends having boys and gets teased for it. We talked it over and he was open and kind about it. I guess in my anxiety and mind I get worked up more than I should. I always get super emotional pregnant. 
    Congratulations on your second son!!!
  • Options
    @lilyrheas I am one of four girls... my parents swear by this rhyme "a daughter is a daughter all her life, a son is a son until he takes a wife."

• Options
    @anniemarie887 aww I love that! Thank you! I am gonna slip that by him one of these days.