edited July 2019 in March 2020 Moms
EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appts: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school?
Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Group 4 Check-In (3/25-3/31) w/o 7/22

• EDD/W+D: 3/26 4w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed 

Upcoming appts: first appt is 8/9 and I’m so excited for the ultrasound!

How are you feeling?: Still not feeling a whole lot of symptoms. Tender boobs, bloating and mild cramps but that’s about it. I’m tired, but 3 kids on summer break is probably the reason for that. 

Rants/Raves: Time feels like it’s dragging on so slowly. I don’t want to rush through this pregnancy but I’m also really anxious to get a bit further along. It still doesn’t feel real. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school? I’m a science junkie. 
  • @mommytimesfour The thought of three kids home on summer break makes me tired for you!

EDD/W+D: March 29th/4+2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team green. Maybe.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed.

Upcoming appts: Nope. I'll make one for sometime in the last week of August.

How are you feeling?: Fine, just tired. I don't have a lot of symptoms in pregnancy, so I'll be a nervous wreck for the next couple of months.

Rants/Raves: I'm awake. I wake up at 4:30 when I'm pregnant. I have no idea why, but happens every time. Ugh. 

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school? I loved English. I'm all about reading and writing.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mommytimesfour exhausting for sure! I also want things to speed up a bit
    @ruby696 hiii. I'm going to be thinking about you a lot these next couple of weeks - I hope you can find some moments of peace and relaxation.

EDD/W+D: April 1 :) but I'm going to hang out here for now / 3+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Upcoming appts: betas tomorrow, OB appt 8/27 but my RE will prob see me weekly until then

How are you feeling?: tired. bloated. twingy and crampy - the usual

Rants/Raves: IT IS SO HOT OUT!!!!! We have an outdoor wedding this saturday and I'm side-eyeing the bride and groom for doing this to friends and family in late July

Questions: nerp. 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school? I LOVED my lit classes and english classes. however my fave in middle school was science. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin FX for great betas! I get my first results today, which isn't making me too nervous. The anxiety will go through the roof after the second set. Eeek!
  • @hellobabys here :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Hi ladies!

EDD/W+D: 3/27, 4+4

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed

Upcoming appts: 8/12, First OB appointment. Can't wait! I'll be 7+3. 

How are you feeling?: I have been quite crampy which I don't remember being with DS, but from everything I have been reading, it seems like you feel A LOT more with subsequent pregnancies. Also, my boobs are heavy and sore & my appetite has decreased (TOTALLY different symptom than my DS!). 

Rants/Raves: I keep peeing on sticks and I'm 18 DPO, but I can't seem to stop. Lol! It seems to help my PGAL brain. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school? Science. 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• I'm so happy to see you both in Group 4 @ruby696 @chichiphin!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @ruby696 thank you!! I'll be anxiously awaiting your results. 
    @puppylove8910 I'm still POAS twice daily - so I feel ya haha
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• EDD 3/26, 4w5d
    Team Finding Out: YES! Probably won't end up doing a grand gender reveal (we didn't last time either) but I really liked knowing what I was having. Honestly it helped humanize her a bit so I didn't keep calling her 'it!'

Baby size of: poppy seed

Upcoming appt: 8/9 also! It's my day off from work and I will also be about 7 weeks by then. Hoping they'll do an ultrasound. 

How are you feeling? Pretty OK I think? No real symptoms yet except some fatigue. I got Lie Bumps on my tongue though and they hurt! Google tells me they can be caused by hormonal changes so I'm not sure whether or not I can blame the baby or if I should blame the hot water I drink constantly in my freezing office. The lack of symptoms is weird; I found out early so I keep taking tests to make sure I'm actually pregnant; it doesn't feel real yet.

Rant/Rave: I'm a children's librarian and I am SO READY for back to school! The summer camps that think it's fine to bring 20 kids in and not supervise them while they trash the place are driving me insane.

Questions: Not really? Again, the pregnancy doesn't feel real yet. Most of the time I'm a lurker on forums (that's how I operated in my '16 group too) but I'm hoping being more engaged now will make it feel more real.  

Fave subject: English and history
  • EDD/W+D:  3/25, 4w 6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed ☺️

Upcoming appts: GP to confirm via blood test on Friday, hope to get first US soon!

How are you feeling?: Tired. And nauseous. No vomiting yet for me, but I feel like I’m car sick all the time. Light cramping and huge appetite. The whole thing doesn’t feel real.

Rants/Raves: time is moving so slowly. Can’t wait for my appointment Friday. 

Questions: not yet

GTKY: What was your favorite subject/ class in school? Math and social sciences!
  • EDD/W+D: March 30/4+1

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming appts: none yet...waiting on a referral to an ob from the hospital

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Very mild  cramping but no other symptoms yet.

Rants/Raves: just bummed I have to wait another month or so to be seen by a doctor!

• thescarletmomthescarletmom member
    edited July 2019
    Edited because accidentally double posted
  • thescarletmomthescarletmom member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/W+D: 3/27 currently 4w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: definitely finding out! We're doing a blood test at 8 weeks because I'm impatient 😬

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed!

Upcoming appts: 1st appt is Aug 9th, I'll be 7w that day. Might try to get in for an ultrasound around that time too.

How are you feeling?: I think I have a cold on top of being pregnant so that blows. But nausea, headaches, back aches, and fatigue seem to be my new every day normal.

Rants/Raves: This is my last week of my summer courses! I have three weeks until the fall semester starts up and I'm very excited to not feel guilty for laying around on the couch doing nothing every afternoon/evening. Also I've pretty much got a 4.0 in the bag ✊

Questions: anybody else noticing lower back pain when they sit for too long? I think I need to get in to see the chiropractor.
  • First ultrasound booked for next Friday! Very excited! According to my last menstrual cycle I’m 6 weeks along and due March 18 but I ovulated late, around July 1-4 so I think I’m due the 25th. I guess I’ll find out if I’m in group 3 or 4 next week, lol! 
  • akak23akak23 member
    Yay that’s so exciting @dunder_mifflin! Will they check for the heartbeat? Let us know how it goes.

My first US will be August 5th, so just a couple days after you :)
  • @akak23 that you so much, will do!!! I may have to go back the next week if it’s too early to detect heartbeat since I’m sure I ovulated late but I will keep you all posted :) good luck on the 5th! Let us know how it goes