Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 7/22

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** 

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TFAS w/o 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? Both? I'm seriously confused. For the last 3 days I've been taking OPK's & BBT so I can get some data into FF. Nothing of value there yet with 3 days of data. This morning I just turned a positive OPK, BUT my period also started 2 days ago, so it all has me a bit nervous and side eyeing. 

Ages of other child(ren)? almost 3 (DS1), 20 months (DS2)

Any thoughts about this cycle? just lots of ????. Also I'm not a fan of DTD when on my period so... 

Any questions? Has anyone else's body went a little crazy with super short cycles after IUD removal? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: I brought my boys to the beach for the first time yesterday! It was SO HOT, but we had a blast. It's wonderful for them to be at an age of going somewhere and being able to push through naptime for some fun. They crashed on the way home and bedtime was a disaster, but still worth it!

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it? No special nicknames! 

@Kathryn0903 I'm so sorry you're parents took that away from you!! I totally understand that you wanted to enjoy that moment and see your son's reaction. 
  • @Kathryn0903 I’d be fuming. Car seat safety is something I take very seriously. Turning him without discussing it would guarantee my kid never goes in that persons vehicle again. 

@bows22 I hope this is it for you! And we have boxes still just hanging out from our move in March. Why does it take forever to unpack?! 

@mamaqdubu Glad the beach was a success! 
  • @kpearse99 yes that was me that just got it removed. When I stopped the pill before DS1 I essentially had my period for 2 months straight and I was really hoping avoid that. We'll see I guess. 
    Also, the fact your son called you the bear family is super cute!!

@bows22 unpacking is the worst! 

@tyrion_ another #3 friend! I have mostly seen #2 around here (just joined). It's so cute that your son introduces her as Wicket!
  • bows22bows22 member
    Happy Monday everyone! I’ll be back for tags later, this thread is getting away from me!
  • What number are you trying for? 2 

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child almost 1.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hopeful 

Any questions?  When is the first time everyone spent the night away from their child (if you have)? We are doing it for the first time this weekend and I am so nervous.

Rant/Rave/Brag: lately DD’s words are just exploding and it’s so fun to watch. 

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it?  We actually call her dolphin. When she was little she squeaked a lot and it has just stuck. Dolph for short. 
  • @newmomtx06 ahhhh baby squeaks!  My uterus! hahaha I love that nickname, so cute!  DS had overnights since he was little... a few times an infant even (like a few months old) with the grandparents.  The first time I went away for more than one or two nights from him though wasn't until he was 5 but he's been sleeping at his grandparents for a night here or there for as long as I can remember.  Don't be nervous, try to enjoy it!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• mercury94mercury94 member
    edited July 2019
    @Kathryn0903 Oh, that would make me so mad. I’m not even close to ready to turn DS around. My mom keeps asking when she can flip the car seat, and I’m like, maybe when he’s 3. That’s definitely crossing the line. 

@tyrion_ Wicket is an adorable nickname and it’s so cute that your son picked it out. Sorry for the confusing cycle. That’s tough. 

@bows22 Hope your DD cooperates, so you can get the timing you want. Mornings are hard enough without extra early wake ups. No excuses, though, you are coming with me to April. Still planning to save you a spot there. 

@mamaqdubu Glad you were able to have a good time at the beach. 

@kpearse99 Oh, the story of your H moving in is so sweet. It’s adorable that your DS still calls him “papa.” I’d be super thrilled for new furniture. It’s always so refreshing. 

@newmomtx06 We’ve let DS stay with my parents twice. He was probably about 16 months the first time. He had fun both times, but it was definitely weird being at home without him. My first night away, though, was a work trip when he was just over a year. That was so hard, because I missed him and DH something awful. ETA: Try not to be nervous. It is both weird and kind of rejuvenating to get the night alone while he’s with his grandparents. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • What number are you trying for?  2nd THB

Month/Cycle? 12/4 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.75

Any thoughts about this cycle?  Trying to only focus on the positive thoughts.

Any questions?  Hm, not that I can think of right now.

Rant/Rave/Brag:  DS was SO brave in the lake this weekend!  He was even "jumping" off the boat into the water with us, which is new.  He wanted to stay attached to us at all times in the water still, which I'm okay with because I don't want him to get TOO brave around water!

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it?  I called DS Tweety Bird when he was a little baby because in his ultrasound, he looked like Tweety with his big noggin.  I also called him Bub a lot as an infant.  Now it's mostly Bud, or Buddy.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @Kathryn0903 Sorry about the struggles with your parents.  I would be very upset about that as well.  Thankfully my parents are VERY aware of my stance on car seat safety.  

@tyrion_ I'm so sorry about the mindf*ck cycle.  Wicket is such a cute nickname!!!  

@bows22 I also want to try AM HIO but have the same issue.  Also, DS can now say Alexa perfectly and asks her funny questions.  It's cute and funny but sometimes maddening, haha!  FX your D's sleep goes back to normal for good!

@mamaqdubu I think you can get an LH surge before your period, which might explain your +OPK.  Was the test line darker than the control line, or just a faint test line?  OPKs are different than HPTs in that regard.  A line doesn't necessarily mean positive.  But it's possible!  A quick Google brought me to this explanation, which might help you.

@kpearse99 Yay new furniture and curtains!  :)

@newmomtx06 I had to really think, but I think it was when he was about 7 or 8 months old.  I went to a bachelorette party for a night and MH stayed home with DS.  Then later that summer we had a couple of weddings.  Try not to worry too much!  It will be good for both of you!  You will miss her, but it's good for you to get some you-time and for her to have new experiences.  

@mercury94 I LOVE when DS "reads".  I also love hearing him sing to himself in bed.  So cute  <3 

**TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @newmomtx06 with my first it was about 9 or 10 months (we had a few weddings to go to). We have never been away from both of them all night (DS2 is 1.5), but plan to soon. More just due to difficulties of convincing someone to take 2 children over night compared to one. I know it can be hard to be away, but I'm sure she will do great! Maybe you can make it special and let her pick out a new book or coloring book or something she can use while you're away. I hope you're going away to do something fun!

@shamrocandroll that's what I'm thinking as well, which is why I'll probably continue to test. Yesterday's OPK was "faint", and today's was the same intensity as the control line. It will be interesting if tomorrow's is actually darker than the control, and I'll have more belief that it's really just a super short cycle messed up by my IUD.
  • Kathryn0903  that would upset me too about the car seat! we’ve been toying with the idea of switching DS around but DH doesn’t want to even though he meets the requirements. 

@kpearse99 replying from your comment on the thread last week. If the IUI is covered I would totally go for it! Will you be triggering to? Hopefully it’s all unnecessary since you’re in the TWW!!!

@mercury94 yay for DS reading books! And good for you for keeping on the positivity train. I’ve fallen off but I’m sure trying every day to get back on!

@shamrocandroll your time at the lake sounds fun!

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 7/5

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2 in September

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hoping the letrozole works and I can O before CD25

Any questions? How the heck do you handle people in your close circle trying/having success when you're also trying? My BFF (whose DS is my son's BFF) is trying and she has canceled plans the last three days with us which makes me curious... I know whereabouts she is in her cycle because of comments she makes and we're always about 2 weeks apart, so I know she'll be moving on or AF any day now and I'm feeling like crap that I'm even worrying about my feelings if someone in my life moves forward while we're stuck in limbo. I cannot shake 1)how shitty that feels as a friend 2)how sorry I feel for myself 3) how to actually put my feelings aside and be happy for someone *if* they get to move on. It's one of those "everyone's getting lucky but me feelings' Except I don't even have confirmation of it. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: DH and I started watching The Secret on Netflix last night so I can re-charge my positivity train for my April Baby. DH wants a 4/20/2020 baby lol

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it? he has a million so nothing that really sticks.

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • m6aguam6agua member
    @Kathryn0903 I'm sorry, that is so frustrating!
    @tyrion_ I'm sorry for the negatives. I feel like your chart is correct with O, maybe your LP is just a little longer this cycle. I'm with you on the car seat safety thing, I'm going to be the one that keeps DD rear facing until 3.5-4 years old.
    @bows22 Hopefully you can get some morning sex in!
    @mamaqdubu I like being able to do more at this age too, but a lot of times for me, the disaster bed time isn't worth it.
    @kpearse99 Yay for new furniture!
    @newmomtx06 DD was 2 months old when I had my first night away. I went to the ER after bed time and stayed for a surgery the next morning. As for a fun night away from DD, I think she was 7 or 8 months and it was 2 nights she spent with my parents who already watched her 2 times a week.
    @mercury94 That is so cute with the books!
    @shamrocandroll That sounds like it was a lot of fun,

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 4/ 2.5 TTC, 2 benched

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I think I'm about to O, I have my follow up appointment tomorrow for my gut so we will see when I can get off the bench.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: DD was so good yesterday. This weekend didn't go quite as planned since we had bad weather on Saturday and stayed home all day. We had to spend an hour in the basement for a tornado warning, luckily I had some old toys packed away that DD had fun with. DH was at work at the time. Sunday was nice weather and went to the splash pad while I played Pokemon Go during the community day event.

GTKY: No nicknames for her.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @flinstone-2 FX the Letrozole does the trick. It’s so hard when you know others are trying. I have a few friends that I’m actively afraid will announce another PG before I do. But, I know that if they do I’ll be happy for them. I’ll just have to grieve a little first. 

@m6agua Glad your DD did so well, even with the crazy weather. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @Kathryn0903 Ugh, so sorry about your parents. That would really annoy me too. I'm all for extending rear facing, and would want the first ff with me too!

@tyrion_ love the nickname!

@bows22 good luck temping! It always gave my control freak self a peace of mind. lol

@mamaqdubu that does sound confusing, i've heard lots of people have a withdrawal bleed after removing their IUD, so maybe thats it? That could explain the bleeding and positive OPK? but I would just keep collecting data! I agree with you, i dont like to HIO on my period either. Glad you guys had a good time at the beach!

@kpearse99 YAY for new furniture, im jelly!

@mercury94 that is too cute! 

@flinstone-2 Staying positive for friends in the same situation is soo hard. Your feelings are totally valid and you are not a bad friend for feeling how you do. Sending love! 

@m6agua Tornado weather is so scary! Glad everything was okay!

• @mamaqdubu Ohhh @photographerwife makes a good point!  I definitely had bleeding for a little while post IUD removal too!  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• edited July 2019
    What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 20 months  

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting to O, I’m out of practice with charting so that’s been fun.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: The baby shower that I hosted this weekend with wonderfully! It was super hot and we had to have it outside so that was awful, but our friends loved everything and the gifts we bought. It does make me excited for another, even though if we do any kind of shower it’ll be a sprinkle. DS is always a handful at events because he wants to run around and check everything out the whole time. 

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it?
    I call DS monkey a lot because he’s always climbing all over me! And I think it’s cute! 
    Edited for wording 
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited July 2019
    @tyrion_ I’m gonna agree with FF and say you ovulated. That’s a pretty sustained shift. @Kathryn0903 I would say something and have them turn it back if you aren’t comfortable. 
    @mercury94 I know exactly what you’re talking about. Especially when you haven’t talked to them in a bit and you suddenly get a text or call. I’ve been blindsided twice lately by closer friends and have seen plenty of others who I’m not as close with announce and then have children. I’m also know I was in the opposite situation when others were trying, so I try to keep that in mind also.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thanks for the kind words, ladies. I do agree with FF. I’ve had double shifts with fakeouts before but not with this many signs confirming and/or pointing to O. I had some spotting yesterday and some today, so I am just waiting for AF to fully arrive. I guess I should be happy my LP lengthened and didn’t shorten, right? 
  • @shamrocandroll I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while!!!  Yay for your brave little DS!!  I love when they take on brave moments like that!

@flinstone-2 the RE said the trigger would only be needed/given if my body wasn't getting solid surge on its own.  And I silently keep thinking to myself that maaaaaaybe, even though I wasn't in the mood much and we barely HIO during the FW, I'll get lucky this time around and not need to worry about any of this. I know chances are slim though, so again - these are quiet little thoughts that I'm trying not to pay any attention to!

It's so hard, sometimes, to be happy for others when they haven't been TTC as long as you or gone through all the struggles you have.  I always just try to remind myself that they deserve happiness too. <3

@m6agua a tornado warning? how scary!! Glad everything turned out fine and you all were safe!  How are you feeling otherwise?  How much longer until you are un-benched?
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Thanks all. Glad I'm not crazy for feeling a little sorry about it but also wanting to be happy for them! Also as you can see...  I'm super good about worrying about things I can't control or change. If only it were an olympic sport 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • millpemillpe member
    Hello friends! I wasnt around last week, we took a vacation and I tried to stay off social media. Im jumping in and then coming back for tags after I clean my kitchen. 

What number are you trying for? 2nd THB

Month/Cycle? 7/4/2 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 13 months this week

Any thoughts about this cycle? This is my last cycle being laid back about my tracking. I didn't want to start temping on vaca.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag:  Today was back to reality after a week of vacation. It was a great trip, but definitely ready to be home and have our own space after a week long vaca with the inlaws. It was a very relaxed trip though, which was perfect. DS LOVES the pool and swimming and spending all of that time with his cousins. He also did great on the flights (I was nervous) although he refused to nap on either flight coming back. 

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it? We mostly just call him variations of his name. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe I’m glad you had a good vaca! I’m sure traveling with your in-laws and LO was fun! 
  • millpemillpe member
    Haven't cleaned my kitchen yet.. but decided to workout, so I'm catching up while waiting for the pre-workout to kick in!

@Kathryn0903 Sorry your parents flipped their carseat without discussing with you first. I would also be frustrated by that.

@tyrion_ how long is your LP usually? It's still within normal range, but sorry for the BFNs. 

@bows22 you unpacking reminds me I need to get our house out back together... we finished our basement (almost... we still dont have doors lol) so I need to bring every thing back in from the garage and find homes! 

@kpearse99 Your bear nicknames are so cute!! When do you expect the get the genetic testing results back? 

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • I'll try to pop in with tags soon! On vacation this week!

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? I honestly have no idea with this cycle. I'm going to assume WTO but I really don't know.

Ages of other child(ren)? 17 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm frustrated with it and at this point just want AF to show up so I can start a fresh chart.

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: It's my family vacation this week (I'll likely be a bit absent on here probably. I'm trying hard to be unplugged during the day and enjoy all of the family time since I only see some of my siblings, nieces, and nephews once or twice a year). Anyway, I'm loving watching DD play with all of her cousins; there are 6 kids here in all ranging in age from 17 months (DD) to 9 years old.

GTKY: Do you have a special nickname for your child(ren)? If so, what’s the story behind it? We call her peanut and goober, but otherwise nothing specific. My mom called her baby boo when I was pregnant with her.
  • millpemillpe member
    @newmomtx06 I first left DS overnight with H when he was only 2 months 😬 I was only about an hour away for my sisters bachelorette. We left him with my mom or MIL starting when he was about 6 months. 

@mercury94 that's so cute that he's reading his books!! 

@shamrocandroll I need to join you and mercury on the positive thoughts train! That's awesome that DS did so well at the Lake! I feel you on not wanting him to get too comfortable though, water safety is something that scares me! 

@flinstone-2 Just remember that your feelings are valid! I also try to remember that there aren't an infinite number of babies that can be conceived so someone else having success has no bearing on my success. It's possible to be both thrilled for someone and sad for yourself. Emotions are complex. Also, when you do conceive, be gracious, because you dont always know who else in your life is struggling where you are now. 

@photographerwife great job hosting a shower while also keeping your LO entertained and out of the way! Traveling with the inlaws was super fun and nice to have a babysitter so H and I could also get out at night a couple times!

@gingermama29 Have fun on your vacation! What area are you traveling in? 

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • bows22bows22 member
    @Kathryn0903 I would be furious about the car seat thing. Not only for the reason you mentioned (which is definitely a valid feeling) but also from a car seat safety standpoint, it should be your decision as to when he is turned. I’m sorry that happened to you!

@tyrion_ I’m sorry your body is faking you out. It’s so weird because your chart seems pretty clear to me? I hope you get some clarity soon! Just read your update - I hope that it’s some kind of implantation bleeding but if it’s AF you have to come to April with us! 

@mamaqdubu sounds like you had a great beach day! I’m still scared to push naptime too far. I’ve never had an IUD so no advice there but I’d be confused too. 

@kpearse99 I love that your DS has a special name for your H! Also I hope you are a SS who gets KU before you start treatment but if not I hope AF comes soon so you can get started with the next cycle (and be on the April BMB!)

@newmomtx06 DD had a sleepover at my parents house for the first time when she was about 13 months old. My mom watches DD 2 days a week so that made it much easier on everyone. I’m sure everything will be fine! Where are you headed?

@mercury94 That’s so cute about your DS! DD has been doing that lately with the Jimmy Fallon “dada” and “mama” books and of course we love it. Glad to see are still leading the positivity train! You are our conductor haha. 

@shamrocandroll that’s so fun that your DS loved jumping in the lake. I know what you mean about not wanting him to be too brave around water. It’s so fun yet so terrifying. 

@flinstone-2 one of my best friends is pregnant right now and it hasn’t bothered me BUT if the baby comes and I’m still not KU that will be a different story. I think it’s because I can tell myself at least I can still drink, etc. but once the baby comes that will be hard to talk myself out of. Your feelings are totally valid though. If your friend is pregnant do you think she will tell you soon? I feel like it would be easier to just know.

@m6agua hopefully you can be off the bench soon! let us know how your appointment goes!

@photographerwifeThat’s great that the shower went so well! I agree with you on the control freak side of charting. I temped with DD1 (6 cycles) but this time I thought we would just try EOD and see what happened...well it’s not happening so apparently it’s time to take matters into my own hands! I’m excited. 

@millpe your vacation sounds so great. I hope that I can make your exact post when we get back from vaca next month! Did you stay in a house with your in-laws? 

@gingermama29 Hi! I’m glad you are having a fun vacation!

• millpemillpe member
    @bows22 We stayed in a hotel, so each family had their own room. We are doing a family vacation with my family over Christmas and everyone (18 people including 3 under 2) are staying in an Airbnb house.  I think it's a large house, but I'm nervous about that!! What are you doing for your vaca?
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • bows22bows22 member
    @millpe we are going to the beach with my H’s family. We are all staying in the same complex but have our own condos. My SIL mentioned all getting a house but DD gets pretty overwhelmed by my niece who is 2.5 so I’m glad we will have our own place to take some quiet breaks. 
  • @millpe My brother tried to convince us to do an Airbnb at Disney in November so we could all stay together. He has 2 super rambunctious kids. Plus, my mom drives me crazy, so I pushed hard for separate hotel rooms. Pretty sure they requested adjoining rooms, but I am keeping that door locked. I hope the large house works out for your trip. I think it would be fine if it wasn’t for the fact that my mom is so pushy about being the center of attention all the time. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited July 2019
    @mercury94 We got a time share with separate rooms in a condo for our November Disney trip. Hoping they are on opposite sides of the condo!! 
    @millpe Bless you for staying with 18 people. I don’t think I could do it! We are going to have a group of 12 for our trip, but everyone is staying in groups of 4, with the other 8 like 10 minutes away from us.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Update on my cycle. Giant temp drop. I’m assuming AF will be here shortly. Glad this cycle is finally over. Now off to google what causes LPs to lengthen, of course.