1st/2nd trimester check-in week of 7/22

PoeMasquePoeMasque member
edited July 2019 in Pregnant after IF
Happy Monday! As always, let me know if I missed you in the roll call 

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day)
Calling!!

@emmasemm EDD 3/7

@k_mama91 EDD 12/5

@Tulips25 EDD 1/11

@cigaline EDD 2/10

@celticknotfire EDD 2/27

@ivfsurvivor EDD 3/3

@love112314 EDD 3/9

@sincethelastday EDD 3/10

@bluguitarhannah EDD 3/10

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 1st/2nd trimester check-in week of 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • @celticknotfire thank you! I'm glad you're getting some relief from the heat though. And that's great about moving on to someone else at the office and not dealing with a horrible midwife. No need for the added stress. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• How far along/EDD? 20w4d 12/5
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty good. The pain from my kidneys has subsided for now and so has my abdominal tenderness!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? The heat. Omg. The northeast had it worse than us (sorry ladies) but it was still brutal here. So many headaches and so much swelling!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Not until the first week of August.
    • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day) I actually didn’t buy squat. The deals were more for things that we were interested in buying right now or didn’t need. Go figure. Probably a good thing though. One thing I did so was decide on our travel system and pick up some sleepers with a coupon I had.
     @Tulips29 How exciting to be having the first granddaughter! Congrats!!

@love112314 Glad to hear the babies are doing well. I can sympathize with the SCH, hope it clears up soon!
  • @Tulips29 - a girl!! How exciting!! Congrats!! Any ideas for names picked out already? 

@celticknotfire - hope you’re getting some relief from the nausea! Glad to hear you’ve got your next appointment with someone else - hope they’re much better than the last midwife! 

@love112314 - it must be a relief that the spotting wasn’t anything to be really worried about and that  your doctor provided reassurance. Hope your upcoming US provides some further relief that things are going well! 

@k_mama91 - glad to hear you’re not in as much discomfort before - hope nothing else shows up to cause discomfort! 

Sorry to hear of the crazy heat most of you are dealing with. It’s been hot here, but still pleasant. 

• How far along/EDD? 6w5d   3/10
    • How are you feeling this week? Still some mild cramping on and off. The past three days I’ve had mild nausea, but it feels more like when I’ve eaten too much junk food, so not too bad so far. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Nothing really comes to mind. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Just had my 6 week ultrasound. One baby and everything is looking good size wise and heartbeat wise (128 beats/min)!! It’s such a relief to hear as I was getting really nervous the days leading up to it. I don’t know if it’s the fact that I live in Canada plus I’m not considered high risk, but having an additional ultrasound at my RE’s is an option, not a requirement. It may sound crazy, but I decided not to book an 8 week scan. I just felt so much anxiety leading up to the 6 week one that I’ve decided to just wait until I see the OB I’ve been referred to. I should be seeing them at the 12 week mark. If anything starts feeling bad, I can always book an ultrasound with my RE, so I still have the option in my back pocket if I so desire. Anyways, I know I’m not out of the “first trimester forest” yet, but just basking in the relief for now. 
    • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day) Totally forgot about the Amazon sale this past week. My husband is a big sales guy, so similar to @love112314, I’m surprised DH didn’t buy anything lol.
  • Due 3/10
    Bloated/mild cramps after eating/fatigue 
    Next ultrasound is 7/26 will see if size has caught up
    Didn’t hit sales but starting to check out maternity wear.  Bloat is going to get me out of work skirts too fast.  I can tell finding decent things for short and heavier woman will not be easy.  May try to find skirts willing to alter with a band.
  • @love112314 glad to hear the babies are ok! 

@k_mama91 Thank you, it's def exciting. And yay for less pain and tenderness for you. I hope the pain goes away for good altogether! 

@sincethelastday we started brainstorming on names. We have a tradition where we take the first letter of a former relative that passed on and use their first letter for the baby's name. So the baby is named after them technically, although it's not the same name. So we're trying to narrow thing down. We made the mistake of throwing out letter options to the family and of course got bombarded with a million name suggestions. Sooo they won't find out the name until she's born! lol. And that's great news on such a good appointment for you, so happy you're feeling relieved and got to hear the heartbeat! You're strong for waiting until 12 weeks. But it's great you have the option to go back to the RE for an 8 week check up. With my RE, I got discharged at 8 weeks and asked to come in before my 12 week OB appointment and was told insurance may not cover another scan at that point. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @tulips29 oooh the first girl! We also have all boys from all our siblings so far (6 of them)

@celticknotfire what bloodwork are you getting done this week? And pleased you don’t see that midwife again. 

@love112314 oooh your scan is the day before mine. Did you have a scan after your spotting?

• How far along/EDD? 7w2d
    • How are you feeling this week? Not entirely trusting my body (again). Tired, nauseous, light brown spotting on and off and light cramping on and off... so yeah not feeling very relaxed! In fact I have it in my head our US next week will be bad news. And even worse, DH is now away all next week so I’ll be there on my own... 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I did reach out to my clinic and ask about the spotting, but they said as long as it’s very brown light and intermittent and no strong consistent cramps then they wouldn’t normally do anything. They suggested to keep my feet up and take it easy if that made me feel better. And I can go for another scan, but I’m trying not to have toooooo many scans as they also come with a very small risk themselves, and my spotting only started after my last scan... anything else you’d suggest? On the plus side we also have a “heatwave” this week and as our office is pure glass with no aircon we officially should work from home if possible this week - so I will be working from my couch without needing to explain myself.
    • Any upcoming appointments? None this week (unless I need to get this spotting etc checked)
    • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day) There were no other big sales (I’m in Germany) - but Prime day was also not so crazy either. It’s school holidays here and I think nobody was home to receive packages, as the delivery driver told me it’s much quieter at the moment.
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @k_mama91 so pleased to hear the kidney troubles have resolved 

@sincethelastday congrats on a great scan and how wonderful is that heartbeat? I totally understand the scanxiety and am also trying to find a balance between enough to keep me sane but not so many to have my anxiety skyrocket too often just before the scan...

@bluguitarhannah good luck for Friday 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm I hope your spotting goes away. I totally understand how nerve wracking it can be. Try not to fill your head with bad thoughts. Are you on any suppositories that may be causing spotting? Last time around, progesterone suppositories caused an irritation for me and I had exactly the same thing at 7 weeks. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Thanks everyone!

@emmasemm I did. It was pretty light but my RE was like, I would rather you come in and we check than having you worry. And I moved my appointment to this Friday.

@Tulips29 yay a girl! :) that's awesome! My sister is also having a girl, but she's 3 months ahead of me lol.

@k_mama91 glad you are feeling better! 

And yes this heat way was intense! We are getting some relief this week though.

• @emmanemm
    I spotted throughout the first tri -- mostly brownish, occasional pink or red. Freaked me out soooo much! I was not using suppositories or anything else that causes spotting so I was even more worried. I've had a natural m/c following a scan with no hb and it took -awhile- after the baby stopped growing for spotting to start and then progress into bleeding. So I would reassure myself that some minor spotting after a good scan was likely nothing.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @emmasemm Spotting is scary, we’ve been thru so much and want this so badly that any discomfort or spotting puts us on edge. Hope it stops soon and take this as a legitimate excuse to not lift a finger and not feel bad about it 😉
  • @love112314 that's a relief that the babies are doing well.

@k_mama91 the heat has been horrible!  We are finally getting some relief here in PA so hopefully you are getting some too!

@sincethelastday that's awesome you got to see the heartbeat!  I understand the dilemma of wanting the US but not wanting the anxiety.  At least you can still get the US if you feel you need it.

@bluguitarhannah FX for a good US!

@emmasemm I have orders for an OB panel (not sure what all that entails), hemoglobin/hematcrit, HIV (even though I just had one is March for IVF), syphilis (again done in March), and because I'm overweight an early glucose tolerance test.  I don't really see the point of the STD ones since I just had them and I hope my insurance doesn't give me any trouble over it.  That's really good you can relax from home this week.  My RE also said to make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids with any spotting but I'm sure you're already doing that especially with the heat.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Hi All!
    • How far along/EDD? 18w5d with Twins! Boy/girl
    • How are you feeling this week? Starting to feel movements from the babies. Very light - feels like trying to swim underwater!  
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Not today! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Yes, ob appt tomorrow. 2nd anatomy scan in two weeks.
    • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day) my hubby purchased a few things for the twins. 
    Hope everyone is having a great week so far! 
  • @ellis1983 good to hear from you! Congrats on the boy/girl twins, so exciting! :smile:

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @ellis1983 One of each, that’s awesome! 
  • @ellis1983 Exciting news about your twins! 
  • @ellis1983 that's such awesome news!
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @ellis1983 - I always thought that was the way to go with twins: one boy and one girl! Congrats! 
  • @ellis1983 welcome! And congrats! 

@Tulips29 a girl!! Woot! I’m jealous.....I want a girl so bad, but it’s looking like we are in for another boy. 

Sounds like this board will be hopping on 8/1, lots of ultrasounds that day :) 
    • How far along/EDD? 11+3, 2/8
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty good! I feel like the worst of the nausea and fatigue are behind me and lots of baby flutters, which is always so reassuring. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I’m with everyone else on the heat, boo! I’m in the PNW, but it’s been 85+ with no rain for 3 weeks now and I’m over it. Give me my dreary, cool, overcast fall/winter/spring weather back! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? I also have an ultrasound on 8/1 with MFM for the NIPT
    • GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? I finally got an instapot and have been thoroughly enjoying chili-Mac since then haha! We also got a slide and climbing structure for our son....we will see if it keeps him off the other furniture (doubtful). 
    We also got our genetic screen results back and they were negative (phew!). They showed a Y chromosome, but no one can tell me if that could be left over from the vanishing twin - and the clinic ran the tests as a “Singleton” pregnancy, so the lab didn’t differentiate the sample - which they could have and we would have known for sure. The nurse told me “you’re having a boy” and when I asked how she knew for sure with the twin she just said “well, I don’t know, the lab paperwork just says XY, which is boy”. Sometimes I get so annoyed at how little the nurses/staff know about their areas of specialty - being a nurse myself makes it extra annoying. 

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PoeMasque That’s a bummer to not know if the gender is correct or not. We opted out of the testing but with our vanishing twin I always wondered had we done it and found out the gender, would it be accurate? I would think it would be difficult to differentiate which chromosome went with which baby? I’m glad to hear baby is low risk!
  • @PoeMasque ugh, that stinks that they couldn't give you definite results. Is there a way they will confirm for sure, or when will you know? Good thing is that test results came back normal! 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @PoeMasque - as others have said, how annoying to not know for sure! Will it be possible to determine the gender at your next ultrasound? I can only imagine how frustrating it can be being a nurse and all. I bet it’s tempting to just say to them, “Uh, that’s not accurate!” 
  • Thanks ladies :) we should know soon (in the next month maybe) via ultrasound, it’s just annoying to be in limbo! The most important thing was the results were negative, so fingers crossed the NIPT ultrasound is also negative so I can start setting up a nursery :)

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks everyone for all your support on the spotting! Helped put my mind at ease a lot!

@love112314 hope your appointment goes well today

@ellis1983 oh wow one of each!

@poemasque oh I would have been seriously pissed they checked Singleton! And with the nurse... ahhhh... But great the results were all clear. Did you do Harmony? I hope they gave you a discount for messing it up.
    We have our screening/testing consult next week - we’re high risk due to my age and they want to set out a clear plan for all eventualities so we can move fast each time we get a result if it’s needed.

AFM
    Went for our “why am I spotting and cramping” scan today.
    First of all baby looks great - measures on track, HB going like crazy, bobbing about like it’s dancing in there and placenta developing nicely. This was such a relief. It really looks like a giant tadpole! 
    Found my problem - not an SCH or cervix irritation- my adenomyosis is feeding off the extra blood flow and hormones and also growing, but not stable so if I do a bit more activity it starts to break down a bit - hence first cramps then spotting! We need to keep a close watch on it - as long as it doesn’t break down too much, reabsorbs at some point and doesn’t get near my placenta then risk of complications should be low. So I’m back in on a Tuesday and off sick for 10 days on “couch rest”. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F

• @emmasemm - what a relief to see that baby is doing all well! And it also must be reassuring to have an answer for the spotting and cramping; I hate it when they sometimes don’t have a reason for something. Good to hear that things should be all good if you take it easy! Hope you get some nice relaxation time during the next 10 days! 
  • Hey ladies!  I'm from the May IVF group and am just now finally posting on this group!  

• How far along/EDD?  13 weeks.  Due Jan 30th
    • How are you feeling this week? Pretty great overall! It seems like my exhaustion has past and I feel pretty normal.  
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  Had my first two OB appointments and decided to switch clinics. Doctor weirdly didn't discuss anything, no prenatal testing and I wasn't even given a single piece of paper.  I had a follow up a week later that I assumed would discuss everything.  Nope!  I guess since I'm not a first time mom so he didn't bother discussing things?  It is my first pregnancy with this clinic, though, so you think they'd at least explain their practices. The thing that annoyed me the most though is that they apparently sent my blood out for NIPT testing but didn't tell me!  Good news is, everything looks good and we're having a boy!  I've heard other women with doctor's in the clinic say their doc discussed both NIPT and NT and recommended both.  I called the front desk and without asking ym doctor, they went ahead and sent in orders for NT scan.  From my googling if measurements, looks like everything is normal and the little guy looks so big!
    • Any upcoming appointments? New OB appointment tomorrow, I already received more info 

• GTKY: Did you get any good deals during all the sales last week? (Not sure if stores overseas did this, but everyone in the US had huge sales to compete with Amazon Prime Day)  this is my second child, so I'm set on a lot of the baby stuff.  But I decided to upgrade our baby carrier and got a Lillebaby airflow for just $52!

***pregnancy mentioned***

Me: 27/ DH: 29
    Dx:  obstructive azoospermia 
    IVF#1:  October 2015
    10/7/2015:  ER  11 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI
    10/12/2015:  Transferred 5AA and 4AA blasts, froze one 4AA and 4BB
    Beta #1 9dp5dt:  122!!! BFP!
    Singleton, due June 2016

• @PoeMasque I need to go through these old threads.  I didn't realize you had vanishing twin.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I'm happy to hear your other baby's tests look great, though!

@emmasemm Wow, that's got to be nerve wracking to have bleeding!  Sorry to hear you're on bed rest already, hopefully things quickly reabsorb on their own.  Glad to hear the baby is doing great!

***pregnancy mentioned***

Me: 27/ DH: 29
    Dx:  obstructive azoospermia 
    IVF#1:  October 2015
    10/7/2015:  ER  11 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI
    10/12/2015:  Transferred 5AA and 4AA blasts, froze one 4AA and 4BB
    Beta #1 9dp5dt:  122!!! BFP!
    Singleton, due June 2016