Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 7/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 7/22

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: My only rant is that it is Monday already! Lots of raves. We had a great weekend. We went to the drive in on Saturday and saw the lion king. I know there is a lot of hate about it online but I loved it! I want to try to get some morning BD in this cycle but we get up so early already. DH is off today so we took advantage since we had extra time. Probably too early in my cycle to even count but it still makes me feel like we are doing something different! 

CS/Q: That Sunday temp is so low. I’ve never had a temp that low. 

• @bows22 glad you had a good weekend! I need to see The Lion King... everyone I talked to about it said it was great, but it seems all the negative is online. So I’m glad to hear another positive review! 

Month/Cycle: 7/5/3 AL

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, FF, PNV, folic acid, HIO EOD

R/R: With the extreme heat last week, FF gave me CH on Wednesday. So I moved to TWW only to get a peak reading and +OPK yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ So it’s O day today! Lol, but I’ll wait for CH to move over. 

Kind of crabby this morning! I started weight watchers last week to lose about 25 pounds, and I weighed myself this morning and I’ve gained a half a pound! What?! I’m so mad! Ugh! 

CS/Q: temp drop told me O day is today and wasn’t yesterday. Let’s keep this good timing train going! April 2020 or bust! 

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 I’m so glad for the O fake out so that you could get better timing! That would make me really mad about the weight gain too. Makes no sense! But I’m sure you will start to see results soon. And yes definitely see The Lion King. I can kind of see where the critics are coming from after reading their reviews but I didn’t think of any of that while I was watching it, it was just a really enjoyable movie. 
  • @b_1029 sorry about AF 😩 hope your move is a good one today! Negative coworkers are the worst... we are moving classrooms this year and I’m finally getting away from my negative nelly. Instead of being my neighbor she’ll be 4 doors down. Thank goodness! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @b_1029 I’m sorry about AF! April is going to be where it’s at! Good luck with the move! Not a shocker about your coworker. Full time WFH doesn’t even sound appealing to me, but I guess if you don’t actually do work it would be
  • Month/Cycle: 2nd

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: sex EOD, OPks, vitamins, exercise

R/R: my parents and I got in a fight over the weekend and it really bothered me

CS/Q: got a positive OPK today, so I'll probably only stick over here another day or 2

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bows22 I want to see Toy Story 4 and Lion King so bad but we never go to the movies.  We don't have a good theater around here.  Glad you had a great weekend!

@ejoseph16 So sorry about the slight gain, but I always found after a bad week on WW, I would usually have a really good week the next.  I hope it was just some water retention.  Was it super hot where you are?

@b_1029 Big hugs, friend.  I'm so sorry about AF, but I hope this little bit of help is all you need to do the trick!  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @bows22 glad you had such a great weekend! I'm glad Lion King was good. I probably won't see it in theaters. I'm still on Lion King over-load from directing the Broadway Junior version at school a few years ago. It'll still be a while before I can listen to "Hakuna Matata" again! ;) Nice job with the morning HIO too. ;)

@Kathryn0903 I'm sorry about the fight with your parents. I hope you can resolve it soon!

@shamrocandroll WTF to your refrigerator?! Glad that you love your new coffee maker, though! There's a silver lining. Jealous of your weekend at the lake!  My dream is to buy a home on a lake someday. Even if I never swim in it, just to sit on the back porch and look out at the water...heaven! 

@b_1029 so sorry about AF. :(  All the hugs to you and good luck with the letrozole. April BMB or Bust! <3 

@ejoseph16 Happy O Day! Great job with timing.  I had a feeling FF was wrong (it did the same thing to me)! I hope the KU Fairy visits us all and we flood the April 2020 board!
  • @emeraldduchess Holy crap... you HIO in this heat wave with NO AC!?  You da real MVP!  MH and I DTD last night (non-FW so we could enjoy it a bit before the crazy kicks in) and I STILL complained about being hot, haha.  Yes, the house on a lake was a big time dream of mine.   We told our realtor that was our pipe dream and he made it happen!  I don't ever want to move again until we're old and can't handle the winters anymore.  And by then, I'm really hoping we can maybe own my parents' condo across the lake (they copied us and bought on the same lake after us) so we can have a place to spend the summer.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll I grew up in a small coastal town and a lot of people think it's weird that I'd rather live near a lake than the ocean. I think in my case familiarity breeds contempt?  I'm really not a big beach person (ocean-wise) and I've seen lots of homes destroyed in coastal storms. Hard pass on the ocean front property from me. I like that live within 20 minutes of the ocean, but I don't want to live right next to it. 
  • @emeraldduchess I'm with you!  I hate the ocean beach.  I don't like swimming in salt water and then the feeling of having sand and salt stuck to my skin after.  Plus I'm very fair skinned, so I don't do sunbathing.  I love swimming in a good, clear lake, though!  And no worrying about storms or sharks or jellyfish or crabs or any of that!  I do love the sound of the ocean, though.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll sorry for all the bad luck this weekend! Hoping this week brings bigger and better things! Yes, it was about 110 with the heat index, so it was horrible. I’m hoping that played a role. I had a good breakfast, went for a run, and showered it off. Lol

@Kathryn0903 sorry about your fight with your parents. I’ll be moving over to TWW in the next few days as well... see you there! 

@emeraldduchess oh, FF... those dotted crosshairs! Mine disappeared literally the next day. 🤣😂 I showed MH the peak reading on my expensive OPK, and he’s been all about HIO! Hahaha! This is the first month he has been excited about knowing where I am in my cycle. I’ll take it! Onward to April 2020! (I must say, I’m impressed at how positive we have all stayed, lol)
  • @mvt2003 I'm so sorry you're back in WTO.  BUT we're all going to be in April together, so just come with us, k?  <3 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @bows22 Ooooh the drive-in! That needs to go on my summer bucket list!!! We keep saying we should do it, but then it's an hour away and we're old people who go to bed at 10pm so I guess we'll see. :D 

@ejoseph16 So happy YH is feeling more participatory!!! Also, boo on the .5 gain, BUT that could be something to do with the heat, water consumption etc. too! I'm basically a professional WW member, happy to chat about it at any time. 

@b_1029 so so sorry to see you here too! Sending you my thoughts! 

@shamrocandroll are you freaking kidding about the fridge??? Good grief!!! This retrograde needs to GTFO now. Also, what thermometer did you get? I have a Femometer because I am completely incapable of reading a BBT thermometer at 6am in the dark with no glasses on. :D 

@Kathryn0903 sorry about this weekend, FX for you and your + opk!

@emeraldduchess :D at "FF take a damn seat I know my body" omg dying! Also, what did you get at the craft store? I need to live vicariously right now because I have to actually finish a few projects before I can move on to anything else! 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @shamrocandroll Ok ok twist my arm!! I guess I'll be BMB buddies for April! :D 

@inthewoods23 House stuff is so exciting! Yay for new patio furniture!!! (And a TV that won't fall!)

@whitealbum29 That sounds like a great weekend! Which 90210? Classic or reboot? 

• @mvt2003 I got the Femometer!  I needed something with Bluetooth because I intend to temp vaginally this cycle and I'm just not going to want to deal with anything extra at 5am.  So BBT #3, here's hoping you bring good luck!  Haha
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• edited July 2019
    @mvt2003 I am getting yarn, of course! 🐑 
    TW
    My cousin's baby shower is in a few weeks and I need to make her at least one more thing. Apparently one baby blanket isn't  enough? Ha.
    @inthewoods23 HIO in a heatwave is not recommended. But you do what you gotta do! Please post pics of your patio furniture on that beautiful new deck!

@whitealbum29 sounds like you had a great weekend. Hope you get some clarity about where you are in your cycle soon!

Edit: wasn't done
  • @emeraldduchess Squeee I love fresh yarn!!!!!! 

TW
    I'm on sleeve island for my friend's baby sweater. I'm making the 3 month size and it's sock yarn and I dropped stitches 3 freaking times on the cuff of the first sleeve yesterday, THEN I had to frog the bind-off because it wasn't stretchy enough. I'm taking a sleeve break today and working on a square for my aran knit blanket instead. 
    What blanket pattern are you making? Honestly, you can never have enough blankets!!! 

• @mvt2003 - the classic! We are on season 3, still in HS. I can't wait for the reboot starting next month with all the originals!
  • @whitealbum29 Love it!!!! (I know you can't hear this, but please know I'm mentally humming the theme song :D )

• edited July 2019
    @mvt2003 the only sweaters I will make are straight-up rectangles pieced together! I hate working with sock yarn. It's like knitting with spaghetti! I am going to make a simple garter stitch blanket with ombre stripes (white, blue, gray). Super easy, super quick. My cousin lives in California but everyone needs at least one thick, squishy blanket!
    ETA: Don't forget to post in the craft thread when you finish! Or show us pictures of it in progress.  
  • *lurking from TWW*

@b_1029 I have done Clomid the last two cycles. I still did OPKs and temping. Even if I was being monitored as closely as you would for an IUI cycle, I’d probably temp out of habit at this point. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Ha @emeraldduchess I hate sewing things together! So I exclusively make top-down raglans :D I took a pic of 2 of the aran squares this morning, will post that in a few in the crafting thread! 

And I agree everyone needs a squishy blanket! I'm loving stripes lately too, they're very popular right now!

I'm a sucker for sock yarn colorways and since I'm doing very small sizes it works out lol. 

• bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll I am so glad you love your coffee maker! At least you had 1 thing go right with all of this appliance drama. I hope the fridge repair people are able to get there soon.

@emeraldduchess I don’t blame you for wanting to take a break from the lion king! And I agree that I am very impressed that you made HIO happen in the heat with no AC! 

@mvt2003 oh no ☹️ I am so sorry to see you back here. As far as the drive in, ours is about 30 minutes away but we have been leaving after the first movie. So Saturday night we were home by midnight. Still not super early but not too bad!

• @bows22 They come back tomorrow.  Ugh, I just want a working fridge!!!!!!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll think of all the steps you will get in walking up and down the stairs! You can count that as your daily walk! (Totally kidding, they’d better be able to fix it tomorrow!)
  • bows22bows22 member
    I scrolled way too fast apparently and missed you guys!

@inthewoods23 post pics of your new furniture! I can’t wait to see it!

@whitealbum29 your 90210 binge sounds wonderful! I hope you get some OPK clarity today!
  • @bows22 The #1 reason I'm so upset about my fridge being broken again is the spare fridge only has one ice cube tray, so it takes me like 2 days to make enough ice to brew a carafe of cold brew in my fancy new coffee maker!  And I refuse to buy more ice cube trays because I HAVE AN ICE MAKER, DAMMIT!  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @bows22 Im so glad you loved the lion king! Ive been nervous about it because of all the online hate. 

@ejoseph16 sorry about the half pound! Hoping its water retention or extra heavy clothes! 

@b_1029 bad coworkers are the worst, im glad theyre moving!

@shamrocandroll Man! I want a ninja coffee bar!!! I hope you get your fridge fixed fast, so you can get back to making more cold brew! ;) Also, im amazed that anyone would prefer a lake over the beach! We live near 5-6 lakes, so i guess you just want what youre not used to!

@Kathryn0903 Im sorry about the argument with your folks. I hope everything is okay now!

@emeraldduchess sounds like that was a particularly steamy session! lol 

@mvt2003 sorry about no BFP..

@whitealbum29 Hoping you get some clarity with O!

@inthewoods23 Im glad you were able to fix the wall! 

• @photographerwife I've been coveting one for a while, and I managed to get it down about $100 with Kohl's coupons, so I went for it.  :)  Also, I think it really depends on the lake.  I grew up in the MA suburbs where you really wouldn't want to swim in any of the lakes.  But here in NH they're so clear and surrounded by mountains and just beautiful!  For the 3ish months out of the year that you can swim in them, anyway.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, maca, prenatals. 

R/R: We had a busy weekend with different events for friends, to come back to my house swarming with house flies! WTH I don't know what the deal is, or if its just this nasty, hot arkansas weather. I put out traps and am hoping to get rid of them all soon. Whenever im away from the house for any extended period things always pile up and get so chaotic... Going to fold like 5 loads of laundry now.. 

CS/Q: 

• edited July 2019
    @shamrocandroll that sounds so nice! living vicariously through you right now. Several of the beaches on the lakes here have been shut down because of canadian geese spreading ecoli...  Im dreaming of your pretty lakes! I will have to check that out. Khols is my favorite. 
    editied for wording
  • @photographerwife UGH, sorry about the flies.  And we hate Canadian geese up here, too.  What a-holes.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19