Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 7/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 7/22

• Loading the player...
  • @mercury94  I have been trying to adopt your positive attitude as well! April or bust. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: WFAF (maybe)

R/R: feeling refreshed over a relaxing weekend. 

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: It’s Monday...but the weather is cooler here at last, so DH and I can walk a couple nights this week hopefully! Plus, we got some new towels & rugs yesterday from BB&B, which makes me oddly happy...our house is finally coming together the way we want it! 

CS/Q: Nope.

@mercury94 welcome to the TWW...and yay for bringing the positivity!! I’m trying not to SS either, but it’s so hard! My HR took a nose dive this morning, so not sure what that was about...but it kind of made me lose a little confidence! Hopefully this Monday goes by super fast for us!! 

@ttcbabyodo glad you had a productive weekend...but yes, those never feel like you got a true weekend!! Ah, it made me so happy reading that you saved the kitten!!! ☺️

• @mercury94 I’m going to read your post 8 times and hope your positivity rubs off on me this morning. Good luck this cycle! 

@ttcbabyodo You’re so kind to stop
    and help the kitten. 

@newmomtx06 It’s so nice to come out of a weekend feeling refreshed. Hope that leads in to a good week! 

@bluetickgal I’d sell an organ for cooler weather. Enjoy it! 
  • *lurking from WTO*
    @tyrion_ your chart looks pretty! FX for you! 
  • *Also lurking from WTO*

@tyrion_ that chart looks great!! FX!!!!

@ttcbabyodo Omg poor kitten!!!!! So lucky you found it! I wonder what happened to it's litter???

@bluetickgal so happy it's cooling back off! Your chart looks great too!

@mercury94 thank you for your positive attitude, I'm going to make this my mantra today and for the next 4 weeks!  <3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @ttcbabyodo Glad you found someone to take the kitten. You are such a kind person for stopping to save that little one. 

@newmomtx06 Yes. Positivity for the win. See you in the April BMB. 

@bluetickgal I love getting new towels. I’d be excited too. Hope you have a quick and painless Monday. 

@tyrion_ I’m sorry that your body’s so confusing. Your chart definitely looks like CD16 O and the second shift just looks pretty and would give me hope. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mvt2003 - So the base's gate guard mentioned to me that there is an outdoor cat that lives at one of the houses in the cul-de-sac near the fenceline, so I went over there and knocked on the door and no one answered. There was a large black cat w/white face laying in a chair on their porch (looked to be an outdoor cat), so I brought the kitten over and it hissed at the kitten, so I wasn't sure the kitten belonged to that cat or not. No one answered my knock and I wasn't about to leave the kitten there, so I just brought it back with me. I'll keep an eye out for more kittens, though. Hopefully, if there are more, they're ok out in this oppressive heat. I worry about that. I took one of my dogs in to the vet yesterday (routine visit) for a Lyme booster vax, and the doc couldn't come see us because she was treating another dog with heat stroke. Poor thing. I hate irresponsible pet owners!
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @ttcbabyodo I hate irresponsible pet owners too! Ugh!!! I literally had to be the mean dog mom and force mine inside all weekend because she literally absorbs the sun and has a dark coat. 

How small/young is the kitten? I'm wondering if the mama cat rejected her because she's the runt of the litter. In which case, the rest of the litter should be safe, but still worth keeping an eye out. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• She was pretty tiny, maybe 6-8 weeks. So I'm thinking that she is either the runt (like you mentioned) or was recently weaned/in the process of weaning. She didn't appear to have any fleas or ticks, so I don't think she was out in the wilderness very long, but she is very skinny. If that was truly her mom, then she had made it about a mile and a half from home to where I found her. The area I found her is a historic battlefield, so there aren't many trees, and there are turkey vultures and hawks everywhere that feed on the roadkill since it's 50mph on the road leading to my base.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @sevenn Sorry for the BFN. Hoping it’s just too early. Hope your H is willing to get the testing early if it’s needed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 CD/DPO: 23/9 Timing: -4, 0 Typical LP length: 14 days Testing: wfaf R/R: heat waves suck CS/Q: CM is really starting to confuse me before and after ovulation @tyrion_ I feel the same about the wonderland body lol @mercury94 I’m also trying not to be a crazy person but idk how long it will last. And booooo to Monday’s
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: very good, EOD to ED. So far:   -5, -3, -1, 0, 2
    Not exactly sure of ovulation time, but cervical position and mucus consistency point to ovulation being Wed.

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: Will likely wait until I miss a period.

R/R:
    Rant: Yesterday's hike ended up much less relaxing than I would have liked. We ventured out on a hike on the second highest peak in Georgia. I didn't really think everything through...and, well, I have a frustrating phobia of mountain passes with scenic views. My brain recoils when I see wide open sky and mountains/cliffs below, so as soon as we started ascending my brain went pretty haywire. To make matters worse, the fog was really bad after the previous night's rains, so it became denser and denser as we climbed. Being really unfamiliar with narrow mountain roads didn't help my anxiety. We DID eventually make it to the trail location, but it began pouring (it was more like temperate rainforest up there), so we had to leave so my camera didn't get damaged. We couldn't see any of the mountaintop views as the visibility was really low. Unfortunately, leaving the trails meant that we had to descend back down the mountain through both fog and rain.

Rave: Our move is coming to a final close. We have been living in our new place for nearly two months, but we have had to drive back (45 minutes each way) to do repairs and clean out our stuff. We plan on being DONE by the middle of next week! Yay!

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @newmomtx06 glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!! 

@tyrion_ so sorry about all the confusion this cycle! I say cooler...it’s still 80, but that’s much better than it has been! Hopefully your heat wave will be over soon! 

@mvt2003 & @sevenn thanks!! With chart overlay in FF, it looks just like my most recent 2 charted cycles, so I don’t know if that gives me much hope! Haha.

@sevenn hopefully that positive is still coming this cycle! If not, hopefully your DH will agree to testing sooner! 

@misshelen86 glad you had a good vacation...I would love to see a Broadway show!! I have a question for you...does your HR usually coincide pretty closely with your BBT trend through your cycle? I feel like mine does for the most part, but it has been super wonky this cycle, and a 2bpm drop at 7DPO today is really throwing me for a loop! I know RHR isn’t as indicative/proven as BBT, but this just seems totally weird for me. RHR graph in spoiler: 

TW loss: with my BFP, I had a perfect stair-stepper HR (until it came plummeting down after my MC), so I always compare to that...even though I clearly don’t want it to be exactly like that cycle!! 

@kissofkira hope you can keep the crazy away...it’s so hard at that point in your cycle! 

@flowntheloop sorry your hike wasn't relaxing like you were hoping...that does sound very stressful with the fog & rain! Yay for being almost done with the moving (and cleaning/repair) process, that has to be a huge relief! 
  • @bluetickgal My HR usually rises a few days before O. It generally correlates with my bbt, but I do tend to have some random dips and fluctuations in HR, especially after O. I’ll put my last chart below so you can see what it usually looks like.

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 ok, thanks so much!! That’s what I’ve been observing too...it rises slightly before O and then continues to rise with BBT, I also have some fluctuations but nothing major. This cycle seems to be deviating the most from BBT since I’ve been paying attention (I’m probably stressing about it for no reason, but I’m hoping RHR rises tomorrow). I’d love to have RHR & BBT on the same chart. I figured out how to add HR as custom data in FF, but it doesn’t chart it with BBT...is that a subscription feature? 
  • @bluetickgal I’m not sure if this is a subscription feature or not, but underneath my chart is a button that says “Chart Duo”. This allows you so enter your RHR from your custom data. Hope it works for you!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 I tried and unfortunately the chart duo feature is subscription only...I really need to just subscribe/pay for it at this point! Thanks for letting me know how it’s done!