February 2020 Moms

TTGP Check-In w/o 7/15

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation. All TTGPers from other BMBs are welcome to participate!

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: TTGP Check-In w/o 7/15

• Well I'm just going to start this because I miss the TTGP girls so much!  ;)

What's going on this week? Absolutely nothing. I did compare "wearable" breast pumps for way too long and finally made my decision when I realized the flange size is too big. Like wtf nipples LOL. So literally spent way too much time getting angry playing with my boobs to get the sizing. 

How far along are you? 9 weeks and 4 days!

Upcoming appointments? July 25th... can't get here fast enough! 

Cravings/Symptoms? Anything cold. My staple is green onions and hummus, pickle and cheese wraps, the veggie sub at Jimmy' Johns, chocolate milk, orange juice, and I can't get enough strawberries either! 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? DH drove my Jeep and I drove his truck to work today. So I have A/C in this hot AF weather :).

Questions? When do you size for a breast pump flange? LOL. This might be TMI but apparently I'm not going to fit even the smallest flange that doesn't exist on the pump I want. 
    TW

• @brookert615 I wouldn’t worry about flange sizes yet. As you get closer to delivery you can get in touch with a lactation consultant (you’re ob office might have one) and she can help you. Also I wouldn’t buy a pump as most insurances are covering them with a prescription now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kbrown2385 Thank you for your tips! I am such a planner! My insurance said they’d cover in-network pumps 100 percent but I need to call lol. Just trying to do my homework now! 
    TW
  • I was perusing TTGP FFFC and saw there is apparent disappointment in this thread. @brookert615 I think it’s just you and me here from TTGP? And I went MIA in April when the app stopped working, so I really don’t know if anyone would know me anyway.

So @brookert615 I didn’t look at pump sizing stuff until after DS was born. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What's going on this week? Just ordered a belly band because I’m not ready for maternity pants, but I’m so freaking bloated. I look like I did at 19 weeks with DS. Waiting for DH to get home so we can head to our lake cottage!

How far along are you? 10w1d today

Upcoming appointments? First real OB appt 7/30

Cravings/Symptoms? Exhausted, nausea seems to be ramping up instead of easing, peeing all the time. No current cravings.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? It’s humid and in the 90s today, so gross! I will be spending the entire weekend in the lake.

Questions? Nah
  • @daffodil_shoe Bahah! I definitely think they remember you! And that's good to know about when you did the sizing! Enjoy time at the lake cottage! That sounds lovely!!! My nausea is ramping up too, so strange - hope you can find some relief! 

There are some TTGP ladies here! Looking at you @rikiteacup @celticknotfire @craftywitch ;)
    TW
  • Sorry I thought I posted!

What's going on this week?  Just had my first appointment with a midwife today.

How far along are you? 8+1

Upcoming appointments? Midwife today and MFM 08/01

Cravings/Symptoms? Nausea and fatigue are the big ones

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I was really looking forward to my appointment today and both MH and I were not impressed with her at all. She seemed to brush off all my concerns and obviously did not read my chart before she saw me.  The good thing is I may not have to see her again because they like you to see a variety of providers in the office since they obviously won't know who will be working when you go into labor.

Questions? No at the moment

Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @celticknotfire Ugh, I’m sorry you didn’t have the best experience today. Not cool about brushing off your concerns... and not looking at your chart??? Oye! Hopefully you’ll love the other providers in the office! ❤️
    TW
  • leksiLleksiL member
    @brookert615 your nipple size will most likely change by the time baby is born. Don't just order the smallest size - could be a big ouch! If you google "flange size breast pump" there are some guides there if you are curious. Also most insurances won't let you order until 28 weeks. I know you are a planner but wait.... :) 

I wasn't a regular on TTGP this time around - I did try to participate but it was so awkward editing out my life to exclude mention of DD that it was hard.
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @leksiL Thank you for the heads up :)!!! Lol yeah being a planner is a double-edged sword!  :D I can totally get that being hard to exclude some things! 
    TW
  • Never saw this post last week! Sorry!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup I was just giving you guys a hard time LOL. I'll make a new one for this week :).
    TW