Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 7/20-7/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Weekend 7/20-7/21

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, sex EOD, tracking CM

R/R: The bar climb was so fun! It was pretty warm but not terrible since the sun wasn’t beating down, but we started walking to the second destination and turned a corner to see this gigantic hill with no end in sight. I wouldn’t have wanted to do that even if the temps were normal. So we headed back and got in the car. Other people who did make the trek came in after us and were just completely drenched in sweat. I think they kind of judged us for driving but we didn’t have anything to prove! It was a fun night seeing some local places that we hadn’t been to before. We decided to just hang out at home and relax today and maybe head to the drive-in tonight if it doesn’t feel too miserable later. 

CS/Q: I thought alcohol usually made temps higher but maybe it had the reverse effect. I even temped an hour later 

• Options
    *lurking*
    @bows22 glad to see you had fun last night! I would’ve chosen the car as well! MH took me out to dinner last night, then suggested putt putt. I told him absolutely not, it’s too hot outside! Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 12/11/1st cycle AL#2

CD:17

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, OPKs, observing CM, progesterone starting at 3dpo 

R/R: DH suggested that we either go out to dinner or get takeout tonight so I won't have to cook in this heat. Winning! We have an AC window unit in our livingroom/dining room area, so we should be ok in the heatwave. 

CS/Q: Nope. Ovaries are taking their sweet time. 

• Options
    @bows22 glad you had a good time at the bar climb! It's always fun to check out new places. Have a nice relaxing day at home today!
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 putt putt is exactly what we did last night. Fortunately it was breezy because it was near the water. But, yeah, super hot. Still fun though. 

@bows22 Glad you had fun. I definitely would have driven too. No judgment here. 

@emeraldduchess Stay cool and enjoy a meal you don’t have to cook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @bows22 I don't blame you for taking the car! I would hate to be drenched in sweat on a hot day like yesterday. 

@emeraldduchess I always love a night of no cooking!

Month/Cycle: 25/23

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: FET in September

R/R: AF finally showed up in the late afternoon. Back on BC Tuesday next week. Today we have a family party on DH's side. Hopefully it's not so hot and humid today otherwise we'll all be hanging out in their house. I mentioned to DH yesterday that we should look at new sound systems for our TV and weirdly he was actually researching that at that time. ESP I guess 😆 

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD:23

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, Metformin, Clomid

R/R: Had fun playing mini golf with friends last night, but we all got sweaty. I love that place, though. It’s where DH proposed abs I’m basically always up for it. We had gelato after, which helped with the heat. Today’s plan is to relax and do as little as possible due to heat.

CS/Q: Just waiting for the CHs. This is probably my last post over here, but I finally posted my chart.

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Hope you get decent weather, so you’re not all stuck in the house. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @emeraldduchess enjoy having a dinner that you don’t have to cook! 

@inthewoods23 have fun at the party! I hope you have decent weather. It’s already so gross here 

@mercury94 glad mini golf was fun! That’s sweet that you are able to go back and remember such a nice memory! Good luck in the TWW! Next stop, April!

@shoogapoff glad I’m not the only one with a weird low temp after drinking. Maybe I just slept really soundly and didn’t move around? Have a wonderful time with your sister!
  • Options
    @bows22 I think it must be that I don't move around at night. DH says I'm normally a pretty violent sleeper, so that would make sense!
  • Options

@bows22 your climb sounds exciting!

@emeralddutchess I love a no cooking kind of night! We did pizza last night, my favorite!

@inthewoods23 a new sound system should be nice! Enjoy the family bbq!

@mercury94 mini golf and gelato sounds so fun! Hope you get to relax today.

@shoogapoff sorry your trip is interfering with fw, but have fun with your family

Month/Cycle: 19/22 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm, pnv, vit d

R/R: Our laundry room is right off the kitchen and it's also where we keep our trash can. Well, it keeps getting flies (probably because it's 100+ degrees out) and MH has a serious issue with flies so he googled how to get rid of them: apple cider vinegar, dish soap and sugar mixed in a bowl. Well it worked, the flies are gone, but vinegar is one of my least favorite smells so I want to barf every time I go in there lol. 

CS/Q: not much to see here. I usually O around cd17 so I'll start opks in a few days

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @splashmountain I’m glad the flies are gone but ugh I’m sorry you have to put up with the vinegar smell this weekend. And you can’t even open windows to air it out since it’s so gross out. I hope it dissipates soon!
  • Options
    Thank you for understanding @bows22! Luckily the fly issue seems to only be in there so we can keep that door shut so my entire house doesn't smell, but every time I have to throw something away or switch the laundry, I hold my breath, like a very mature adult 😂
  • Options
    @splashmountain I would do the same thing. Vinegar smells terrible. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017