Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 7/20-7/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 7/20-7/21

• Happy weekend, ladies! I’m surprised to be in TWW, but here I am...

Month/Cycle: 7/5/3 AL

CD/DPO: 16/3 DPO 

Timing: -2, 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: So, I started off super confident about this cycle. Now I’m doubting everything I thought I knew about my body 🤦🏼‍♀️ This is the first cycle since my MC that has been “normal” until now. My OPK’s haven’t shown O, my CM is just now EWCM, but my temps show O, so my CH’s appeared this morning for CD 13. If I did O, I’m super disappointed in our timing. 

CS/Q: just confused is all. Has anyone had this happen? I know OPK’s aren’t the end all, but this is weird. Could the heat wave we are experiencing have impacted my temps enough to fake out FF? I mean, I usually don’t O until CD20 at least. Thoughts?

• @ejoseph16 I’m still new to temping so no advice but I’m sorry your body is being so confusing. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: good 

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: WFAF (if I can)

R/R: so thankful it’s the weekend. I’m the only one up right now so I’m enjoying the peace and quiet before the day really starts. Trying to stay positive this cycle and not stress.

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • @newmomtx06 after reading my FF chart interpretation, this is a temporarily placed CH. it says clearly that it’s put their purely based off of my temp even though my other data doesn’t agree, and as long as I still have fertile CM the CH can move. So I’m staying in here, but hopeful those CH’s will move! We need better timing. Lol Anyway, enjoy your quiet time! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL 

CD/DPO: 26/11 (but I am actually thinking I’m 10 DPO) 

Timing: -2, +1 according to FF but I think -3, O (see below) 

Typical LP length: 10 

Testing: BFN again today 

R/R: I actually think I ovulated one day later than FF CH say. Makes sense with OPK and my temp is an open circle because I temped several hours later than normal (and my husband woke me up at 5am to BD). Either way BFN. I’ll likely be back in WTO tomorrow. 

Rave: I finished my virtual half marathon! It was so hot and I’ll never run one in the summer again. But I survived. 

CS/Q: 

• @ejoseph16 I have a few cycles where I’ve double shifted. FF gives me early CH and then later changes them to CD 20-something. Not the best surprise ever but we keep HIO at least EOD or three days just in case. Maybe keep dipping OPKs just in case? 

@newmomtx06 Hope you got to enjoy the peace for a bit this morning. It’s so hard to stay relaxed in this process, good luck! 
  • @tyrion_ that’s our current plan! I figure keep going until I can’t anymore. Lol congrats on your virtual half marathon! Life goals! I did a half marathon back in 2012, but I haven’t since... 
  • Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We are FINALLY finished with the house painting project we started in February  and now we get to enjoy the rest of our weekend!! It’s still ridiculously hot, so I’m thankful we don’t have to go anywhere until tomorrow!  

CS/Q: No...waiting for BW results, but I’m pretty positive I o’d based on my chart.

@ejoseph16 welcome to the TWW! Sorry for your confusion though, hopefully your CH’s will shift...but I think your timing still looks pretty good if not. Hopefully continued OPK’s & HIO will catch O if it hasn’t happened yet! 

@newmomtx06 hope you enjoyed your morning before others got up! I’m trying to stay on the positivity train this cycle too...hopefully it works for us!! 

@tyrion_ sorry for another BFN! Way to go on finishing the half marathon...I’m sure that was incredibly difficult in this heat!! Hope you can relax the rest of the day!!

• sevennsevenn member

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 20/11

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: BFN today 

R/R: was at a conference for the past few days, fun but exhausting and now trying to make the most of my one day off. Frustrating BFN. Temp still high and Could’ve ovulated one day later but either way not looking good.

CS/Q: nah

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @sevenn - so sorry about your BFN today. FX for you this cycle!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: ~15

Testing: Possibly around the 25th (10DPO)

R/R: MH and I got a Cricut yesterday! We have a vintage tavern sign business, and had been hand-cutting all our stencils, which took a lot of man hours and effort, so this was desperately needed. This is going to make our lives so much easier - once we can figure out the damn program! LOL

CS/Q: So, I'm no newbie to temping (been doing so for 5+ years) but am new to tracking CM. Is it normal to have creamy CM this late in my cycle? I've had lots of it for the past three days now, and it feels excessive. Trying not to SS, but damn.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• edited July 2019
    Lurking from wto

@ejoseph16 I'm betting cd15's higher temp was the heat or something like that. I would keep hio and you'll probably get a spike tomorrow or the next day. The same happened to me last cycle, dotted ch on cd16 but after more temps, moved to solid ch on cd18.

@ttcbabyodo congrats on the Cricut! I've had mine for a little over a year and love it. YouTube has a ton of tutorials on using Cricut design space. Auntie Tay, cuttin corners vinyl and Tanner Bell are my go to favorites for tips and inspiration

Eta spelling
  • @ejoseph16 Glad you got it figure out and are able to get better timing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @sevenn sorry for the BFN, hopefully it was just too early! 

@ttcbabyodo I honestly don’t track CM after O, but I feel like I have had it some cycles...maybe not for that many days though.

@ejoseph16 glad you got your peak and better timing! 
  • @ttcbabyodo I’m having creamy CM at 3 dpo, but I don’t usually track after I confirm O either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20