Infertility
Options

Reintroduction and TW

Hello! I am back on the boards after being gone for a few years. I have PCOS, but our infertility interventions come from my husband's diagnosis. We did IVF in 2017 which resulted in the birth of our daughter who is now 17 months. We are incredibly fortunate to still have 6 frozen embryos from our cycle in 2017 and are hoping to add to our family again soon. We aren't planning to do a FET until October, but I thought I would jump in and start to get to know some of you and offer support. 

Also, has anyone had their ebryos shipped? We moved from DC to Pittsburgh in November so we are now at a different clinic. I'm starting to make preparations to have our embryos transferred to our new lab, but it makes me so nervous! 

Re: Reintroduction and TW

• Options
    Welcome back! I'm also a returning member for baby #2. I haven't shipped my own embryos but I've known others who have and they all had success with it so I wouldn't worry. FX for October!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome @wifeinraleigh28! I know in my heart shipping embryos is safe and that people do it everyday, but I can't help but be nervous   :#