Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 7.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 7.19

• bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited July 2019

Happy Friday all!!! 

Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: BW today to confirm O...then will WFAF.

R/R: It’s Friday and I’m leaving early to go do BW, then the weekend can begin!! It’s going to be a scorcher here, but we plan on staying in to finish touch-up paint from where we have painted the entire inside of the house...then we will finally be done with this almost 6-month long process!! Cannot wait!! 

CS/Q: Nope.

Edited to add that I realize that was basically the same R/R I had a couple days ago...but I’m not a very exciting person! Haha.

Edited again to fix CD...apparently I’m still not awake this morning!  
  • Loading the player...
  • @tyrion_ So sorry about your BFN. *hugs* Take care of yourself!
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @bluetickgal Yay for an early day (even though it includes bloodwork)! Congrats on almost being finished with your painting project! 

@flowntheloop Those nightmares sound horrifying. Good luck with your moths! 
  • @flowntheloop do you photograph moths or catch them to study? Good luck with that! Also, so sorry for that nightmare...that sounds awful! Hiking around a waterfall sounds wonderful!! 

@tyrion_ so sorry for the BFN! 😕 Good luck with your virtual half marathon!! Hopefully it’s not too miserable in this heat! What makes it virtual...do you perform it where you are and compete with others online in other places? 
  • @bluetickgal I mostly photograph and ID them. I did some insect captures/pinning back in college, but I personally prefer to interfere as little as possible when it comes to nature. I will collect dead insect specimens (if they are still in good condition) for my collection, however. My current obsession=Buprestid beetles!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @jennifer_louise It is! And anyone can participate!
    https://nationalmothweek.org/

TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @bluetickgal and @jennifer_louise I run 13.1 miles at home/wherever I choose. And submit my gps map/proof to show I did it. It’s an unofficial virtual half I’m doing with friends across the country. Coincidentally, they are all friends I made on TB. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    lurking from wto

I’m so sorry for the bfn @tyrion_. I’m glad you have the half marathon to distract you. Stay safe in the heat!
  • Good luck on your virtual HM @tyrion_! You're brave taking that on in the summer! I try to stick to races in the late-winter/early-spring time. The last virtual HM I did was the runDisney Star Wars virtual half last year, and the medal was pretty cool. I didn't like that you don't have to submit a gps map/proof to show completion, though. All you had to do was put in your finish time and they sent you your stuff. Almost like simply paying $60 for a fancy medal. 
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @mvt2003 - FX that your symptoms can be attributed to a BFP soon and we won't see you in WTO on Monday!

• sevennsevenn member

Bump and run, on mobile!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 18/9

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFN today

R/R: I caved this am, BFN. Early of course but resets expectations. Headed to a 2 day conference with friends so hopefully will be a good distraction. 

CS/Q: nah. Temp jump this morning but it wasn’t the best sleep.

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @ttcbabyodo I don’t blame ya for skipping the run! Hope the fatigue wears off throughout the day! 

@jennifer_louise have fun at the wedding!! 

@tyrion_ that’s great...I’m not a runner AT ALL, but I commend anyone who is! Very cool that you are doing it with other TB friends! 

@mvt2003 sorry about all the weird symptoms...but hopefully they will lead to a BFP for you!! 

@sevenn sorry about the BFN! Hope the conference goes well! 
  • Thanks @ttcbabyodo @bluetickgal I'm not feeling very optimistic atm - I went home at lunch and took a pregmate and BFN. Looks like I'll be in WTO Monday! :( 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @ttcbabyodo I’m a runDisney addict. This year will be the first year I run a race at each one! I’ve never done their virtual runs, though. 
  • @tyrion_ I'm DYING to do a runDisney race! I want to do the princess half so freaking badly! 

• @mvt2003 The Princess is an awesome one time experience. Mostly because it is so insanely crowded. It has like 30k half marathoners. The course is also mostly boring roads but it is the only half that takes you up Main Street. Which is absolutely exhilarating! Wine and Dine, Marathon weekend half, and Star Wars are all the same course. Ahhh I can talk runDisney all day! I love it so much. 
  • @tyrion_ I am here for the runDisney chat!!!! I've heard it's a ton of "backstage" roads, but I really and truly want to run Main Street! I also want to do Wine & Dine for Epcot running. I'm hoping my SiL will do it with me at some point. I don't want to commit to the race until my TTC stuff is resolved though. It just feels like too big of a $$$ investment for something I might have to cancel right now. SiL doesn't know I'm TTC and is talking about doing the RnR half in Vegas in November, trying to figure out how to sidestep that for a little while. :# 

• babyodobabyodo member
    edited July 2019
    @tyrion_ & @mvt2003 I am a runDisney addict! I've done Princess six times and Wine & Dine twice. I am kinda-sorta planning on running Star Wars next year since it's happening around our fourth wedding anniversary, if we don't get pregnant soon, because the baby would be due right around that time and I don't wanna waste registration fees. They're steep!! LOL

Princess is my race. I just love the grrrrl power-ness of it, and it falls around the time of my mom's & niece's bdays, so we like to make a family trip of it. Plus, the weather is usually more amenable than the summer months. 

I miss when Wine & Dine was a nighttime race. It made it feel more 'adult' if that makes sense. The post-race party in Epcot was always super fun, too.

I wish they'd bring back the other odd-distance races, like the Tower of Terror 10-miler. That was awesome because it was a nighttime race featuring all the villains, and it was around Halloween-time, which gives you a race that's not quite Wine & Dine HM length, and not as hyped up as Marathon Weekend or Princess, which like you said, usually have TONS of runners.

I could talk runDisney all day long, too, haha! I actually would like to get a new medal rack that is just runDisney, so I can keep those medals separate since they're just so pretty.

• @ttcbabyodo I loved TOT 10 miler! And the Animal Kingdom 5k scavenger hunt was so fun! This year every single race weekend had heat advisories. Marathon weekend was insane. The 5k was like 30 degrees and the Marathon was 80. The heat was brutal during that race. And I actually ended up in medical after crossing the finish line at Princess this year. It was awful. I’ve done all four years of Star Wars and am just waiting to see what happens with TTC before pulling the trigger on registering.