Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just venting

It's been a few months since my last miscarriage (I've had 3), and I still haven't lost the pregnancy weight. I get asked at least once a week if I'm pregnant, and today someone pointed at my belly and said, "you must be due soon." I've been feeling like crap lately.

Re: Just venting

• Options
    :(@baila1, that must be terrible to deal with - people can be so cruel and thoughtless without even realizing it!

I never worked out (except for walking) while I was pregnant for the 2nd time because I had anxiety that the way I worked out in my first pregnancy contributed to my miscarriage. I miscarried on the 2nd one anyways and had my D&C about a month ago.

Over the past two weeks, I'm slowly trying to ease back into more consistent workouts. I'm nowhere near where I used to be, but realize that I need to try to be patient with myself and others during these tough times. It's a lot of transition and can be overwhelming. I'm trying my best to take things one day at a time and recognize small successes and accomplishments. Setbacks and reminders are there to, but anger and grieving are to be expected. It's okay for us to have those feelings! I'm hoping the rollercoaster smooths out for both of us soon. Hang in there ♡
  • Options
    baila1baila1 member
    Thank you for sharing your story with me!