TTC After a Loss

Re: July tww

• Got my CH this morning, so I go here now. I actually think I o'd on cd17 not on cd16 like ff says, but either way, we had some decent timing so for now I won't start discarding temps
  • Loading the player...
  • FF moved my CH to CD18. I knew 16 was kinda jumping the gun there.
  • I go here now, too. We weren't planning on trying this cycle since I was afraid I'd get pregnant and have another loss, which would push IVF back. But MH forgot the day before a positive OPK, so here I am. I'm already not feeling it though, so I'm not too optimistic.
  • I go here now, too. I’m 2 DPO, waiting on CH but temp rise and opk have me pretty sure I O’d on CD 15. We had decent timing but I am still bummed we missed -1 and O. 

I am already so anxious. I want to be pregnant again but I’m also scared to be pregnant again. And my mind goes back and forth between being excited/hopeful to gloom and doom. 

• Sorry you're feeling anxious @tyrion_ I know those feelings all too well. FX for this cycle

Afm I started spotting today so I'm pretty sure I'm out. This Saturday is the one year anniversary of my CP and I never thought I wouldn't be pregnant again by now. DH just gave me a big hug and left to get me ice cream lol. He's a keeper!
  • @splashmountain Sorry for the anniversary. Those are so hard. YH is awesome - eat all the ice cream! <3
  • Thanks @ruby696 I ate the entire container which on my ww app came out to 29 points  :D worth it!
  • @splashmountain Hugs to you. You deserved every last point of ice cream. 
  • @splashmountain hugs to you.  I have a couple coming up too.  The end of month should have been a first bday for last loss and beginning of August is the anniversary of first loss ( 3 years)
  • @Mack2342 I'm sorry you have some anniversaries coming up too. My first loss was on Christmas in 2016 and although it does kind of put a damper on the holiday, we are usually so busy we don't have the time to dwell on it. So yesterday we stayed busy and survived the day. Hugs to you
  • @splashmountain I find the days leading up to anniversaries worse because I think about them but like you I stay busy on the anniversary itself and then it’s not so bad.  While I always remember them, they are getting less painful. It’s hard to believe the first one was 3 yrs ago.  I’m glad you survived the day, hopefully you did something fun 
  • @splashmountain and @Mack2342 This is going to sound awful, but the more losses I have, the less difficult most anniversaries are. IDK why that is, but i speculate its probably because there are getting to be too many dates to remember. My June due date was hard leading up to it, but like @Mack2342 said, I was busy the day of and didn't have time to dwell. My February due date was also hard because it was right around my birthday. But I don't have the same emotional sense of loss for the others. They almost feel like they happened to someone else at this point. Its probably a coping mechanism. 
  • @ruby696 I don’t think that’s awful at all.  I’m sure it is a coping measure.  The more “ok” I become with my circumstances the less painful all of this is.  Don’t get me wrong it still hurts but not quite as bad.  
  • @ruby696 I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats!!! 
  • @ruby696 congrats! That is awesome news.  Hopefully you don’t come back here.  
  • @ruby696 YES!!!!! So amazing. Wishing you a stress-free pregnancy. Don't you dare come back here! 
  • @ruby696!!!! Omg I'm so excited for you right now! Congrats and I hope that you have an amazing 9 months!!
  • @ruby696 I have all the things crossed for you! So happy for you! 
  • Omg @ruby696!! Congrats!! FX for an H&H 9 months!!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• (Also I go here now, positive opk over the weekend)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• congratulations @ruby696!! Hoping you have a great 9 months!! 

And I am still learning these boards. I guess this is where I should be right now... 
  • BFN today. Expecting AF tomorrow.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Sorry about the BFN, @manillabar
  • Thanks ladies ❤️❤️ TTC really sucks sometimes 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Yes @manillabar it does!!! I totally understand!!! I have thought all day long about how I should be around 22 weeks and not be worrying about trying to conceive. 😞
  • Agreed @Mamaof2beautifulgirls. Each time I have to buy a new pack of pads it hurts even more thinking that I shouldn’t be doing this right now! I’m sincerely hoping none of us will be here for too much longer 🤞🏾
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017