November 2019 Moms

Twat Waffle Tuesday 7.16

AIR 👏 THEM 👏 OUT! 👏

Re: Twat Waffle Tuesday 7.16

• BNBTBNBT member
    My twat waffle is whoever left their cart near the front of my car at Lowe's during lunch today. It was one of the ones that you can put wood on, so its sturdier than a normal cart. I didn't see it there, and I don't remember it being there when I parked (but I have been spacey lately). I went to pull forward through the space in front of me and tapped it. Now I have some pretty blue paint on my car  :/  
  • Oh no @BNBT that stinks ☹️
  • Loading the player...
  • ugh car damage is the worst and I hate when people don't return carts to their proper places!! 

No TWs today from me, so I guess that's good!

• cl4157cl4157 member
    I nominate the logistics team at peloton today for TW status. 
    Long story short, they’ve come to repair this bike 3 times and are now finally replacing it(after months of fixing and waiting).

fast forward to today: They showed up at 3pm to deliver the new bike. The team today wasn’t aware that they were swapping for the old one and didnt have the paperwork in their truck to complete the transaction-(YO. Get some tablets. Ridic.) So they’ve already put together a new one and need to take it apart and bring it back down the stairs. They tell me that the scheduling people will call and reschedule for tomorrow. I get a call saying they can send another team out today. Cool. The new team called me to say they’d be at the house in 30 min... two hours ago. 

To be continued! Hopefully without incident!

• @cl4157 Gah! Those things cost too much for that kind of shenanigans! 
  • cl4157cl4157 member
    @runningfortwo81 girl. 

Anyway- new one finally here and functional! Back to regularly scheduled cycling. 
    (They are still today’s TW tho)
  • BNBTBNBT member
    @cl4157 That is so frustrating, I hate when contractors or technicians mess up. It's a waste of everyone's time.