DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @mvt2003 thank you. it definitely wasn't unexpected, I just feel bad for DH's grandma...but I am happy he's no longer in pain.
  • 1. My chiropractor appt went well - all my previous adjustments held in place. 
    2. My chiro also told me I'm very tight in my back from all of my stress, so I should go get a massage. Doctor's orders, yes? :D 
    3. I used the Vitamix at work to make a protein smoothie for my lunch.
    4. My work snack closet (which I am responsible for stocking, therefore I have some items I really enjoy in it!)
    5. My girlfriends. Only one knows the details of what I'm doing in terms of TTC, but I'm grateful that the others have not pried yet. I have a very difficult time speaking about my current status without getting emotional. 
    6. My gym membership - having an indoor track to run on in bad weather or extreme heat has been amazing for me. 
    7. My dog - she is the literal embodiment of unconditional love. 
    8. My one remaining cat - she is thriving as an only cat, which I was very worried about. I'm hopeful I have several years left with her! 
    9. The fact that once 2019 is over I never have to live it again. This will probably go down as one of my worst years. 
    10. This community. I would literally be losing my mind right now if I didn't have this place to come to. I creeped on another well known site that has a community section and HOLY CRAP that place is crazytown. Thank you all for being rational and normal!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018

• 1. Blueberries and all blueberry baked goods
    2. Summer break
    3. My DH's support through all this testing. I was afraid he would change his mind and decide it wasn't worth it.
    4. Roses
    5. Historical fiction novels
    6. The bunnies that like to hang out in my front yard around dinnertime
    7. This forum
    8. Peanut butter
    9. Cute socks from Target that only cost about $2
    10. The nice nurses at my RE's office
  • @emeraldduchess I've got to know what historical fiction you're reading? I'm always down for recommendations!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018

• @b_1029:  I'm so sorry!

• @b_1029 major hugs to your fam today.❤️

@mvt2003 +1 for being super thankful this supportive community!! Everyone is so nice (except to AW/triggering Peggies who I feel 0% sorry for).

@emeraldduchess blueberry baked goods? Do you have other recipes to share with us?? Have you been holding out on us?? 😉

1. My family
    2. Potato salad
    3. Air conditioning right now...
    4. Also being able to wear skirts to work instead of pants
    5. My sister. She's just the best.
    6. Having a house I love.
    7. Grilling outside in the summer so as not to have to turn on the oven or stove inside.
    8. My hubby for putting away my laundry without even being asked this weekend.
    9. Swimming pools
    10. Spotify 
  • edited July 2019
    @jennifer_louise nope, I haven't made anything with blueberries lately. I was just really craving blueberry pie and blueberry muffins. 🥧

@mvt2003 I read a lot of Alison Weir, Robin Maxwell and Carolly Erikson novels. I love the Tudor period! 

Edit: add tag
  • @b_1029 I'm so sorry for your loss. <3

1.  A chance to work on my nutrition and weightloss prior to conceiving.
    2.  Actual Nutrition Therapy from an Actual Nutritionist this time!
    3.  Grateful for how far we've come in our IF journey.  It hasn't been easy, but so far we are some of the lucky ones.
    4.  MFP - it has helped me so much in the past, and is already helping me get things under control

*** I had to walk away from the computer on Tuesday, and when I came back the power had gone out!  So I'm only now just having a moment to finish this...

5.  MIL and SIL - it means so much to have inherited a great family when DH and I got hitched
    6.  yummy simple suppers
    7.  Gochugang
    8.  mushrooms
    9.  homemade muffins
    10.  all our favourite food and cooking shows!

LOL Can you tell I'm, "dieting"??? :#  My entire list, very nearly, revolves around food...
  • Glad to see everyone else's lists are also largely food-related! lol

@emeraldduchess  I totally scored some super cute stork socks at CVS, I plan to wear to my FET! :D