Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 7/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 7/16

• Loading the player...
  • @mvt2003 Hahaha, Damn husbands and still getting to do whatever they want.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @lcking82 Booo, sorry for the BFN and no O.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @lcking82 So sorry about the BFN!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL 

CD/DPO: 22/7 

Timing: -2, +1 

Typical LP length: 10

Testing: WFAF 

R/R: I did not sleep great last night. Went to sleep late (close to 1am) and had cramps starting right after I took my temp (5:20am). So I couldn’t fall back to sleep. I’m exhausted and feel like crap. I’m also really PMS-y and not feeling super positive for this cycle right now. 

CS/Q: 

• @b_1029 When you miss your morning workout do you just skip the day or try to go after work? I cannot get my butt in gear for morning workouts. Doesn’t matter how much sleep I get. I need someone to toss me out of bed. 

@shamrocandroll Glad you’re feeling better today. I meant to comment yesterday that if this cycle is a bust I’ll likely skip any chance at April because of my later ovulation. But will you keep my seat warm for May?! 

@mvt2003 I played that game with headache meds last night. I did not exercise your restraint and decided to just toss back the excedrin. I was desperate! 

@lcking82 Sorry about your bfn and questionable ovulation. I’ve had that happen to me more often than not recently with my chart showing a double shift and faking me out. It sucks and is annoying. and a waste of perfectly good sex.  
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @shamrocandroll I'm glad they were able to fix all that mess! FX it holds and that your dang fridge gets fixed! No chance of a lunch workout, but there's a chance of doing one later today if I can motivate myself

@mvt2003 I agree! I just need to get out of the habit haha. I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( Your chart is looking good!

@lcking82 I feel ya - I almost always pick sleep! Sorry for the BFN. 

@ruby696 I'm sorry for the BFN, but as you said, still early! How do you feel about triplets?! haha. I could deal with twins but triplets is too much. This weekend, every time my mom got a little tipsy she'd be like "I bet you're gonna have twins or triplets" and I was like..."please don't even put that out into the universe". I'm glad your RE is known for results!

@tyrion_ you night owl! I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, that's never a good start to the day. I bring my stuff to go after work but I only actually make it like 5% of the time. That's why I always go in the morning before my body knows what I'm doing. 
  • @ruby696 Eeeeeeek 2-3 would make me super nervous, too!

@tyrion_ Absolutely!  May is a wonderful month for a birthday, if I do say so myself.  We'll have to see what the next cycle brings.  I'd be right on the cusp of April/May.  I know my OB will go off LMP, which will put me in April, but I'd really rather go off O if it's obvious that cycle so I don't have to change BMBs if they have to adjust my due date.  I also know I would feel sooooooo far behind everyone else in the BMB if I was at the end of the month.  As you can see, I've put a lot into this imaginary scenario, hahaha!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @b_1029 There's no way, financially, that we could have three babies. We would have to sell our car and move. Seriously. I can't even imagine. Her thinking is that given my loss history, its highly unlikely all three would take. I just don't think I could take that risk though. I told MH he would have to be the voice of reason because the final decision will be made at the ER, while I'm on Valium. I might be more relaxed about the idea then. 😂
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 34/ 16? 18?

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: BFN x100, tested again yesterday because SS and could have ovulated late 

R/R: WTF AF where are you?! I just want to start so I can stop feeling so horribly PMSy and stop peeing on sticks. My cycles tend to be long but this is excessive. 

CS/Q: nah

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: Okay -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: WFAF

R/R:I went the gym for the first time in a month and I am sooo sore 😂 I can't tell if I am having the same jarring sharp pain I get sometimes in my breasts or if I am just sore from the gym. On the plus size, it's keeping me from symptom spotting!

CS/Q: None

@shamrocandroll FX your fridge gets fixed! I would be going crazy!

@lcking82 Sorry for the BFN.  3

@mvt2003 FX for you!!

@b_1029 hahaha I do this with my hubs too! He kicks my ass a lot though because I wfh so don't walk as much these days.

• @b_1029 That is me, too. Right now I’m looking for every and any excuse to not go run. But my house is clean and I have NOTHING but laziness stopping me. 
  • @tyrion_ current status: sitting in my running clothes waiting for MH to get himself together to go to the gym. If he takes much longer I’m going to go lay in bed and to Hell with the gym. 😂

• @samvsimpson Oh, I'm long past crazy at this point. 😂 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• b_1029b_1029 member
    edited July 2019
    @tyrion_ I was totally (maybe) going to go to the gym but DH’s grandma had a little get together at her house tonight. No exercise for me today other than the couple short walks I took the dog on. I think I’m still gonna pull out the victory with DH though so it’s ok.  

Edited- I’m tipsy lol 
  • @b_1029 and @mvt2003 I actually forced myself out the door! But I would prefer to be tipsy tbh. 
  • @b_1029 I feel the same way as @tyrion_!! IMH did get his a$$ in gear and we went to the gym. Not one of my best workouts, but I did it! Still would rather have been tipsy tho!