Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 7/15

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 7/15

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, sex EOD, tracking CM

R/R: Why am I always so tired on Mondays? I guess it’s good that I’m having fun and eventful weekends? But I already can’t wait to go to bed tonight. As always I am so busy at work so hopefully I can be productive today anyway. 

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 2nd

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, sex EOD, vitsmins, exercise

R/R: long weekend and am so exhausted

CS/Q: nope

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I'm exhausted this morning as well. T_T Caffeine is NOT working.

@ejoseph93 You are so strong for enduring the shower! <3 *hugs*

Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • @ejoseph16 so many hugs to you. I'm glad your mom could be with you at the shower and that your friend was so kind. <3 You must be so glad that the day is behind you.

@flowntheloop wow, I'm so sorry for the insanity that was last week. My dog gets a lot of yeast infections in her ears and on her skin, so I can sympathize!  That wasp episode sounds terrifying! 
  • @flowntheloop I’m so sorry for all of your struggles. I was wondering where you disappeared to! Glad to see you back... regarding the shower: she is a good friend of mine, so I promised myself I wouldn’t back out of going. I’m glad I went, no matter how difficult it was. 

@emeraldduchess it’s such a relief to have it over with. It’s hard to be avoided like the plague because they know about your MC. My mom’s words to me as we left: “well, next time we see her will be at your baby shower. Keep that in your head.” 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: Femara, trigger shot, timed intercourse 

R/R: I've been sick since Thursday, so I'm not looking forward to going to work. I know there's gonna be a ton of stuff waiting for me... 

CS/Q: nope
    Me: 28, DH: 28
    Diagnosed with PCOS: Summer 2007
    Married: July 2013
    Began TTC: June 2015

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58d258

• Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO EOD, BW on CD21, temping/tracking with FF.

R/R: It’s been the Mondayest of Mondays so far...but I’m trying to turn it around and be positive, so I’ll just leave it at that! 

CS/Q: I was getting frustrated that I haven’t O’d yet, mostly because I felt like all the signs were pointing to it happening this weekend...and then it didn’t. It seems like I’ve been O’ing earlier in my cycle recently, so I expected that to keep happening...but I looked back and 3 cycles ago O happened on CD19, so I guess I just need to be more patient! I’ve had O pain/cramping the past few days (and even some this morning), so hopefully it’s right around the corner!

@bows22 sorry you are so sleepy today...hope the day flies by for you! 

@kathryn0903 hope you have a good Monday!

@emeraldduchess that GIF is perfect!! And that dark chocolate zucchini cake sounds amazing...I’ll be looking for the recipe in the baking thread!

@ejoseph16 sounds like you’ve had a super productive morning, way to go! So happy you survived the shower and your mom was there for support...and that your friend was so supportive!! That’s good you were able to get one last temp out of your thermometer this morning before your new one arrives! 

@flowntheloop a low-stress cycle sounds good, we did that last cycle and it was nice to not have TTC be in my thoughts constantly (although it still was a fair amount of course)! So sorry for the issues with your pup...hopefully the crate rest isn’t too bad and the meds will help with the other issues!! The wasp incident sounds horrible, hope the swelling/bruising go away soon! Hopefully the overtime won’t tire your DH out too much! 

@ttcbabyodo glad you had a great weekend! So nice your DH is taking more of an interest in the TTC process! Hopefully O holds out for the weekend for you! 

@firebaby688 hope you get to feeling better and work isn’t too crazy! 

• bows22bows22 member
    @Kathryn0903 I’m with you on the exhaustion train! I hope your day is going by quickly 

@emeraldduchess I’m glad you had a nice weekend! Have fun meal planning. That’s usually DH’s job (he’s the cook) but I know he has a hard time coming up with different things. I guess you probably are focusing on zucchini recipes though? Haha 

@ejoseph16 nice job starting the week off on the right foot! Maybe your motivation will rub off on me... I’m so glad your mom was with you for the shower and that your friend was so kind to you. Sounds like it went pretty well all things considered?

@flowntheloop oh my gosh your week! I’m sorry. I hope things start going your way. My morning caffeine didn’t help much either so I’m trying again at lunch which I usually don’t do!

@ttcbabyodo I hope O holds off until the weekend! But that’s nice your H asked about FW/period. My H has a baseline understanding of cycle/temping as well and it’s nice to not have to explain everything in detail constantly 

@firebaby688 I hope you are feeling better and work is taking it easy on you! It’s always hard tackling a mountain of work when you still aren’t 100%

@bluetickgal I hope your Monday gets better and that you get a nice temp spike tomorrow!

• newmomtx06newmomtx06 member
    edited July 2019
    @bows22 i’m with you! Monday’s are always so hard to wake up to. I’m also cutting caffeine which isn’t helping Monday drags!

@emeraldduchess  that sounds delicious! I love meal planning and cooking. It is such a stress relief for me.  I hope Thursday gets you answers! 

@ejoseph16  I am so glad you had support there! Sometimes leaving to cry it out does wonders. Good job being so active this morning!

@flowntheloop I am so sorry to hear about your struggles!  I am glad you took the time away that you needed and hope that you are not here too long. 

@ttcbabyodo  it is so awesome that your husband is getting involved! Major props for deep cleaning the house. That’s been on my to do list for a long time 

@firebaby688  glad you’re feeling better and good luck getting caught up! 

@bluetickgal I hope O makes an appearance for you this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12 ( I have a lot of cycle buddies!)

WAYDTGP  temping/tracking with FF, HIO, OPK, prenatals, exercise 

R/R: Dragging a bit this Monday 

CS/Q: O should be due in a few days. This morning I have started to have a little bit of cramping and for the first time ever I have some spotting. I know It is normal with impending O so I am trying not to worry about it.

ETA phone grammar 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @newmomtx06 oh yeah no caffeine today would not work for me haha. You’re doing a great job cutting it out though! 

So many cycle buddies and impending ovulation....looks like there could be another big pee party in a few weeks??
  • bows22 said:
    @newmomtx06 oh yeah no caffeine today would not work for me haha. You’re doing a great job cutting it out though! 

So many cycle buddies and impending ovulation....looks like there could be another big pee party in a few weeks??
    Looks like it! FX it goes better this time - I didn't have much fun at our last one, lol.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @bows22 I am totally the same about looking forward to bed today 😆

@emeraldduchess that zucchini cake sounds good! I'll have to go lurk the baking thread! I hope the RE gives you something to try this cycle. I hate when cycles are a busy.

@ejoseph16 glad you did good at the baby shower!

@flowntheloop girl you've got a lot going on! Hope things go on the up and up for you soon!

@ttcbabyodo I think you mean quads. Lots of CD12ers! That's awesome that YH is getting more invested in the timing!

@firebaby688 the only good part about having to catch up after being out for a period of time is that you get to spend a little bit of the beginning of the day just getting through emails and not really working. Of course that's assuming there's no fires that need to immediately be put out. Glad you're feeling better!

@bluetickgal sometimes O likes to take it's damn time! Hope you O soon!

@newmomtx06 I think we're all having a case of the Mondays!

Month/Cycle: 25/22

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: FET with lots of supplements

R/R: vacation was great last week! Except for the day my SIL got bitchy with DH. Long story, won't go into it, but let's just say we almost decided to leave Friday night instead of Saturday because we're so sick of her shit while we're on this vacation. It's been happening for like, the last 5 years. Super annoying. DH and I will probably do this vacation on our own or at a separate place next year. Although if the FET works that might really change our plans as the EDD based on my FET date is June 2nd so... A vacation with a newborn? Not sure how well that would go.

In sadder news, my saline sono did not go well and I will need the surgery since my lining is still irregular and she said there may be a polyp. I was really bummed this morning but I'm doing better. I just want this to all be done uuuuggghhhhh. Wake me up when September starts 😂

CS/Q: nah

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause

• @ttcbabyodo I love that you marked FW on the calendar! MH and I have an agreement that I give him 24 hours notice whenever we need to start HIO, but that's the extent of his awareness. 

@flowntheloop Yikes! That sounds like a lot of stuff going on! I'm sorry about your dog. Not the same thing, but our dog was heart worm positive a few years ago and had to be confined for several months. It was not fun. Hang in there!
    @ejoseph16 Good for you for surviving the baby shower. I don't know if I could have.

@emeraldduchess I can't wait for that recipe!

Month/Cycle: 6/7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10, BBT, CM, RLT

R/R: I feel like this cycle is going to be funky for me from a posting perspective. As I mentioned on Friday, we're doing our RE testing this cycle. DH got his SA scheduled for Thursday (same day as my HSG, so we're going out to breakfast together that morning in between the 2 appointments), which is right when I think I'll be going into FW. I had my CD3 labs drawn this morning, and should get same-day results back this afternoon. 

CS/Q: I'll start temping tomorrow morning. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @ttcbabyodo hahaha awww. yes that is the problem with pee parties. definitely your turn to be on the fun end this time. 

@inthewoods23 ugh I’m sorry you will need the surgery. 

@shoogapoff cycle buddy! I’m excited for you that they are moving so quickly with testing. And that’s sweet that you and YH can have a breakfast date Thursday!
  • @bows22 @ttcbabyodo I am in for a big pee party! 
  • Count me in for the pee party! Although I O later, so chances are it'll be too early for me but I don't want to be left out. ;)
  • @emeraldduchess I O later as well, so we may have our own pee party.