February 2020 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @jessieR358 my coworkers surprised me with a shower when I was pregnant with my third. I did feel a bit awkward because it was my third, but they really wanted to celebrate the baby and me. It felt good and they didn’t buy me a lot of stuff other than some diapers, which always go to good use 😊 
    I think that’s completely different! That’s sweet you have such thoughtful coworkers. I mean the people that expect people to throw them a shower and help plan it. 
  • Options
    jvk2012 said:
    Technology for kids at meal time. Nope, sorry! 

Are you a first time mom? 😂😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jvk2012 said:

Nope my daughter is 2. Would it make life easier, I’m sure. But it’s a hard line H and I both have. 
  • Options
    jvk2012 said:
    jvk2012 said:

Nope my daughter is 2. Would it make life easier, I’m sure. But it’s a hard line H and I both have. 
    Sometimes I need it for my sanity when we’re  out to eat. We won’t let them at home. 
  • Options
    We don’t let our kids have iPads or phones at the table or out in public, but sometimes I regret it when I can’t eat a meal in peace.  More times than not we envy those parents that have those calm peaceful meals with their kiddos, regardless of the fact they are on an ipad or phone.
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 Same. When my 3yo is being an angel and stuffing his face with vegetables I’m all smug and proud of us. Other times he’s literally flipping a chair and darting for the door and I think maybe the iPad parents have it right...