Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 7/12

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 7/12

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    @mercury94 yes! let’s go to April together! And that’s annoying about your SIL. Hopefully you either get to join them for something fun after work OR you get some time alone at home to yourself. 
  • @ejoseph16 Yes. You come to April with us too. Glad your nephew had fun at the pool, but sorry about the sun burn. I can’t believe you kept him so long. I’m usually beat after a few hours with my 5-year-old nephew. Have fun at your get together tonight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    *lurk* @bows22 so sorry for CD 1. As usual I don’t have hope this cycle so here’s to hoping we can all be in April together! 
  • @ejoseph16 that teacher team get together sounds like so much fun!! Let us know if you win a bag! 

@mercury94 sorry you are missing out on the family stuff today. :( I am jumping on the positivity train with you this cycle! 

@bows22 sorry about CD1. Totally get what you mean about feeling positive at the start of a new cycle! 
  • @ttcbabyodo enjoy your quiet time on duty tonight! 
  • Month/Cycle: 14/9/4 AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO EOD, BW on CD21, temping/tracking with FF.

R/R: It’s FRIDAY!!! ☺️ Caffeine (or lack thereof) headache is barely there today, so I call that a win!! 

CS/Q: I was hoping for a temp rise this morning, but my body had other ideas. 

@bows22 sorry about AF, but I’m loving your positivity!! I would love to be on the April BMB too!! 

@mercury94 yay for good discussions and other stuff! 😉 That stinks you have to miss all the fun today, but hopefully your Friday will fly by and you have a great weekend! 

@ejoseph16 glad you found a pool and your nephew had a good time...boo for the sunburn though!! I’m sure you are ready to get back to normalcy after a whole week...we’ve never had our nieces/nephews overnight (they all live 4 hours away), but I know I’m exhausted after being there with them for a weekend! Your teacher group sounds like a fun crowd! 

@emeraldduchess oh, zucchini bread is so good! A rainy day sounds like a perfect baking day! Are you having any pain/cramping today or was it mostly during the US yesterday? 

@ttcbabyodo I am awful and always look up my EDD after my cycle begins! Hopefully your duty tonight is quiet, relaxing & also productive!! I’m a fellow introvert, even though I can write books on here...I’m definitely not like that in person!! 

• @bluetickgal YAY for no caffeine headaches! I am feeling good today, thank you!  I really only felt the cramping during the ultrasound and for maybe 15 minutes after.  I took an ibuprofen an hour before the procedure like they recommended, so I think that definitely helped! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 I would love to end up on the same BMB as you! My early morning buddy! I was lurking and it seems like you guys had a great time with your nephew. That’s so nice that you got to spend that time with him. 

And duh @emeraldduchess of course you are coming too! Have you ever made zucchini brownies? I’ve never actually had one but heard they are good. 

@ttcbabyodo enjoy your quiet time! Sometimes I go into the office really early and I LOVE being there in the dark quiet all alone haha. So that sounds wonderful to me. 

@bluetickgal I’m glad the caffeine withdrawal is going well! Do you feel like you still have energy or do you miss it?
  • Lurking from TWW! 

@ejoseph16 I've gotta hear more about wine and bag bingo!!!!! 

@emeraldduchess I'm glad you're feeling ok, no cramping!!!

@bluetickgal caffeine withdrawal is no joke!! Glad you're feeling ok.

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @sevenn - So sorry, that is so frustrating that work messed with your schedule! Don't beat yourself up tho, -3 and -2 are important days!
  • Lurking.

I am so sorry for CD 1 @bows22. Let's go April BMB!!!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bows22 I’m only on day 2, but feel pretty good. Was definitely sleepy yesterday, but feel pretty energized today! 
  • Ya’ll, it’s entirely too quiet in my house right now! Lol he was fun, but I’m glad to be able to do grad school work and take a nap. For real. 

@emeraldduchess yes!!!! April 2020 club! Join us! Lol zucchini bread sounds so good! Jealous! 

@ttcbabyodo enjoy that quiet time. I find that’s when I do my best thinking...

@bluetickgal our nephew stays with us pretty frequently. But we told him this may be the last time. He wasn’t happy with that, but in all honesty, once we have kids of our own, it’s over. But yes, our teaching group is amazing! I’m so thankful I got this job. I interviewed for this position a year ago today, and they said they knew immediately that I was their new teacher. We just get along well. I’m glad your caffeine withdrawal is going away! 

@bows22 heck yes early morning buddy! Lol April’s a good month. It gives me an extended summer vacation, so it’s a win. 

@sevenn sometimes I get more than one patch of EWCM before O. Do you normally O this early? I would closely monitor and keep HIO. 

@whitealbum29 yeah, our school likes our drinks. Lol. It’s hard on TTC, because whenever I say no to a drink they all think I’m KU. I’m glad your a big more relaxed this cycle... I’m feeling that zen as well. It’s that mentality of I’m going to relax and just let it happen. 
  • @ejoseph16 that’s nice he’s been able to stay with you all so much, but I think that’s totally understandable it won’t always be able to happen! That’s so great you mesh so well with the people you work with!! Hopefully the new teachers from the other 2 schools will fit in nicely as well! 
  • sevennsevenn member
    @whitealbum29 - I was supposed to have a perfect 3 day weekend for the FW- so bummed!
    @ejoseph16 - definitely not. Last month FF said I ovulated CD 11, usually I am a CDs 13-15. I went on to have a 16 day LP (usu 14d) which makes me wonder if the O date was wrong. That was the first time it had happened in nearly 18 months of charting. Now it looks like it could be happening again. Idk what to make of it!
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @sevenn - Ohhh ouch that is really frustrating. :(
  • @bows22 Sorry to hear today's CD1! I hope April is the month for you!!
    @mercury94 I'm glad you got your DH on board! I hope he keeps it up and this is your cycle!!!! Love the determination and positive thinking!! 
    @ejoseph16 Sounds like you had a great time with your nephew, despite the sunburn! 
    @emeraldduchess I love zucchini! That sounds awesome!....and how have I never had zucchini bread before?!  
    @ttcbabyodo Your quiet night in sounds wonderful! Introverts unite!
    @bluetickgal Yay for no caffeine headache!!  Caffeine withdrawal is brutal!!
    @sevenn I feel you on the schedule messing things up! DH works 2 nights a week, so it can get in the way for us, too!
    @whitealbum29 I love the mindset!  

Hey guys!  I was active on TTGP a few years ago, and now I'm back.  Mind if I jump in? :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, HIO

R/R: My cycle has been on the shorter side the last few months (25 days, 3 cycles in a row), so I feel like I have to be extra aware of CM changes to make sure we don't miss the window.  I ordered some opks this morning but I think I might O before they get delivered.  We'll see. 

CS/Q: none

Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • newmomtx06newmomtx06 member
    edited July 2019
    @bows22 I am so sorry about CD 1 but you have such an amazing attitude about it!

@ejoseph16. I am sorry about the sunburn. I burn if I am in the sun more than 10 minutes unfortunately so I have sadly gotten used to it. Wine bingo sounds so fun! 

@ttcbabyodo Enjoy the quiet! I think we all need some zen time occasionally.

@bluetickgal  I am not a coffee drinker but I have given up my tea and soda and it is rough! I am so glad you’re not getting headaches. 

@sevenn That is extremely frustrating! 

I am keeping everything crossed for April for everyone! 

ETA my question was already answered

Month/Cycle 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPK, cm, prenatals,HIO

R/R:  I think it takes being sick to realize how grateful you are to feel good. I’m still playing catch-up around the house after being sick but things are much better! I’m trying to relax about ovulation this cycle I can’t seem to get rid of my anxiety.

CS/Q: nope. 

• @bluetickgal oh I think we are going to be good! At the meeting on Wednesday, the leadership group planned a flash mob to introduce our school theme for the year... margaritas may or may not have played a role, but we are super excited about it. Lol. 

@sevenn super weird. I don’t even know what to do with that. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

@juliebeannn hi and welcome! 

@shoogapoff this is the one time to be excited for CD1! Lol glad that happened! 

@newmomtx06 I was so focused on getting sunscreen on him that I forgot myself. Oops! I don’t usually burn that easy, but here we are... I’m glad you’re feeling better and getting caught up! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @sevenn ugh I’m sorry for the O confusion. That’s so frustrating. Like you do all this work to temp and then one or two questionable temps can completely derail your chart. -2 timing is still good though (I know you know this just reinforcing!)

@whitealbum29 I hope your body starts gearing up to O soon! Maybe it was waiting so that your FW HIO falls over the weekend 🙂

@juliebeannn welcome!

@shoogapoff noooo I’m sorry for AF. I guess you will just have to come to the April BMB with us! And I’m glad everything went well at your RE appt. 

@newmomtx06 glad you are feeling better!

• bows22bows22 member
    @mercury94 I could have written your response to @emeraldduchess. I have a good attitude now but if April doesn’t pan out for me I’m going to have a lot of feelings haha 
  • Lurking

I'm sorry for CD 1 @shoogapoff, but I'm glad you're moving forward quickly with the RE testing!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• @bows22 Right? Hoping neither of us have to know how it feels if the positive attitude doesn’t work. Seriously, I’ll get my BFP and then just save you a spot in April. Let’s just agree that’s the deal and keep hoping it will happen for as long as possible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @juliebeannn Frustrating about the short cycles! Hopefully you can get some timing in!
    @shoogapoff - Sorry about CD1 but good that everything worked out! That's great that you're getting testing done and hopefully getting answers/info soon!
    @newmomtx06 - I'm sorry anxiety is taking over for you! We've all been there I'm sure. I hope you can find something fun to distract you a bit!!
    @bow22 - thank you!
  • @juliebeannn hope your OPK’s come in time this cycle, but hopefully you can have your FW covered even if not. Are you temping to confirm after you O? 

@shoogapoff sorry for CD1, but that’s definitely good timing for the RE! That’s great you have all that testing scheduled! We have our first RE appointment next month and I’m afraid I’ll be mid-cycle and will have to wait even longer before testing can begin.

@newmomtx06 yeah, I think any time you give up something you have every day, it’s going to be difficult, but I think it’ll be worth it! Glad you are feeling better, but that stinks you have so much to catch up on! Hopefully relaxing about O will happen, I know it’s difficult! 

@mercury94 I really thought it was yesterday, but the chart doesn’t lie! Haha. Hopefully you are right and it is today! 

@ejoseph16 that’s great! Haha, I don’t think I’d be cool enough to be a teacher at your school!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2nd 

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Glow/Flo apps, vitamins, exercise 

R/R: my cycle was on the shorter side and now I'm having a way lighter period, so I feel like I got to be careful not to miss our opportunity

CS/Q: nope

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mercury94 Thanks! I read that about HSGs as well, but I didn't know if it was really true. FX!
  • @ejoseph16 Yes, this is literally the first time I was excited to see AF! LOL!
  • @bows22 @mercury94 @emeraldduchess alright!  April 2020 or bust! Let’s do this! I love our can-do attitude! Lol now, to get the ovaries and ute on board... 
  • Welcome back @juliebeannn! I’ve learned that things can change so much PP. My cycles are also shorter, but now more “average” length instead of longer. Just one time I ovulated on CD15, so now I always try to start earlier. 
    @shoogapoff Sorry for CD1, but glad you were able to jump right into testing. 
    @newmomtx06 Get some BD in. That helps my anxiety sometimes! But seriously, see if any exercise helps. I have it too, sometimes pretty bad. I’m here if you need to talk.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility