Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-in w/o 7/8

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-in w/o 7/8

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 6w+6d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): honey bee

Upcoming appts: End of the month

How are you feeling?: tired and the nose  bleeds have started already. 

Rants/Raves: My kids told my fil and my grandmother we are expecting again.  So now I feel flustered because of any one in my family those two are ones I wanted to tell when I had no other choice. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Giving my kids a sibling. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  2/27 - 6W4D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Unknown

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming appts:  7/19 - first appt

How are you feeling?:  A little nauseous here and there, but mainly just exhausted.  

Rants/Raves:  We are buying a new house, excited to move in and have more room for our expanding family!

Questions:  Not at the moment

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant?  Being out of the bloated limbo and actually having a bump.

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 02-22

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out (last one was a surprise)

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: July 11

How are you feeling?: nauseous and a little crampy 

Rants/Raves: i am already on “loose bed rest” because of a chorionic hematoma. I had one with my first pregnancy too so I am not worried. But I was really looking forward to continuing my workouts through the first trimester. I gained 60+ lbs during my last pregnancy and it made things a lot more difficult for me in the last trimester.

Questions: not really

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Feeling the baby kick. I actually love that part!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/28  6w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming appts: 7/15

How are you feeling?: Tired but pretty normal otherwise

Rants/Raves: Both of my kids are super excited about having a little sibling! They ask about Baby everyday and my 3.5ds gives my belly lots of kisses.

Questions: None

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Sweet baby kicks and a cute bump!!

Me: 35
    DH: 37
    Married: May 2011
    DD: Dec 2013
    DS: Sept 2015
    #3: EDD 2/28/20
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb 27 6+5 (I think) 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n): as tall as a Reese peanut butter cup

Upcoming appts: Not until at least the end of August. We are out of province for 6 weeks and didn’t have a chance to make an appointment before. 

How are you feeling?: Nauseous. All day!

Rants/Raves: Another week closer to tell everyone! We will wait until 12 weeks as long as my family doesn't catch me throwing up!

Questions: none yet!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Feeling the baby kick!!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/29 / 6w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts: first appt on 7/16

How are you feeling?: Ok, we're on vacation with extended family so it's hard to tell what exhaustion/moodiness I can attribute to traveling with two small kids/pregnancy. But like 90% of my vocabulary is gone which is always a symptom for me lol. Also feeling somewhat nauseous but not as much as before. 

Rants/Raves: see above, can't remember words for the life of me. Mentally feeling a bit nervous as I'm approaching 7w which is when I had my loss. Glad this vacation is a great distraction. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Telling people (we've only told one friend so far) / feeling the baby move! This is the last one so trying to savor it all. Ohhh and also looking forward to when food tastes good again LOL. 
  • Options
    ladybird98ladybird98 member
    edited July 2019
    EDD/W+D:  Feb 23/ 7 weeks + 2 days (I think anyway, haven’t gone to the Dr to confirm). 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Definitely finding out. Can’t stand not knowing things!

Baby is the size of a(n): altoid mint

Upcoming appts: first is July 18

How are you feeling?: Currently very tired but also generally nauseated most of the day. Been taking B6 and Unisom at night which has taken the edge off. 

Rants/Raves: Food no longer brings me joy and I can only really stomach carbs and fruit. Cant wait for this part to be over!

Questions: None at the moment. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Being able to tell people/having a viable pregnancy. Planning on waiting until 12/13 weeks this time since my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks. 

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/24 7w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): a blueberry

Upcoming appts: next Tuesday for our 1st u/s

How are you feeling?: I was on vacation for 2 weeks and it was extremely hot with no A/C so it's hard to know what is pregnancy related and what isn't but still no appetite and nausea, mostly in the morning.

Rants/Raves: I am glad to be back home. I am only hungry for fruits and soup. It was hard to tell family that I wasn't hungry. They wanted us to eat all the foods.

Questions: do ginger ale drinks like Canada Dry or Seagram's work for nausea? 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? feeling the baby move.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @rikiteacup Yay! You're back!!! No A/C is tough! Fizzy things have helped me but my favorite is the Sparkling Mama mix on Amazon along with Unisom at night. It literally has been my saving grace! Below is from the paperwork from my doctor for nausea.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 I need to go to the store tonight as our fridge is empty. Adding Unisom and vitamin B6 to my list.
    Glad to know about soda. Drinking Coke Zero helped a lot on my trip.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 8 weeks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: can’t wait to find out!

Baby is the size of a(n): yesterday the baby was the size of a computer keyboard key

Upcoming appts: not until the 22nd

How are you feeling?: pretty good. I have to eat something as soon as I get out of bed or my nausea takes over. Also, I have heartburn with everything so I have to sit upright for a couple hours after eating. 

Rants/Raves: I’ve been scared this pregnancy. It wasn’t planned our youngest is 10 months and this baby makes number 4. I started listening to the birth hour again and it has brought so much peace to this situation. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Well, I gave away all my maternity clothes sooooo I’m looking forward to shopping for maternity clothes and tiny newborn clothes. 
  • Options
    @wheresjam47 The Birth Hour is literally all I listen to!!!