February 2020 Moms

I’m so sleepy 💤 😴

9w5days with my 3rd and I’m just so tired all the time. With my first I had so much energy with my second child I didn’t tired a lot until the 2nd trimester. But this baby I’m so tired like all the time! I’m a day shift nurse in a hospital so I work 12 hour shift and usually it’s nothing to me I’ve been doing it for so long. But now I can’t even hold a convo at work without falling asleep lol and on my days off I sleep allllll day I will take a 3 hour nap and still go to bed at 7pm lol and my husband wants to have sex which I don’t mind but I’m too tired to do it lol idk I just wanted to rant about it. I’m tired as we speak and have to be at work early tomorrow pray for me lol I just don’t like feeling tired since I’m only in 1st trimester I’m hoping this gets better in 2nd trimester idk what ima do as far as work goes 😩

Re: I’m so sleepy 💤 😴

• mandk1233mandk1233 member
    edited July 2019
    Hi and welcome. Just a heads up that one-off posts are discouraged. This would be appropriate in the “July symptoms” thread. Please familiarize yourself with all the pinned posts, and join in after. Also, it would help us get to know you and make it easier to tag you if you changed your user name from a knottie one. Please refer to the "Knottie Usernames" thread for instructions on how to do so.