Options

TTCAL week of 7/8

1. Introduce yourself (if new)
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: what are three words that your SO would use to describe you

Re: TTCAL week of 7/8

• Options
    1. Not new. 4 MC. (3 in 2017, 1 in 2019)
    2. Self benched, waiting til we figure out our next steps
    3. Rant went away for the weekend and DH got food poisoning so we basically sat around all weekend and did nothing. I guess it could have been worse, I could have been the one with food poisoning. Rave we made our first appt to go talk to the adoption agency on Thursday. We are also going to then make an appt with an IVF clinic. We are keeping all of our options open right now so we will see what they have to say and hopefully make some initial decisions from there. Neither option is cheap or an easy process. 
    4. Funny. Messy. Inspiring. 
  • Options
    @40momma that's awesome that you guys are keeping your options open. Fx for a smooth process

1. Introduce yourself (if new) not new nmc 2016, cp 2018

2. Status? Tww, 5 dpo

3. R/R: Rave we got the time off work and booked our hotel for the coast! I can't wait! Nor cal coasts are chilly so it'll be nice to beat the heat.

Ok so I asked him: beautiful, judgy, awesome. When he said judgy, I told him he could be a little bit nicer and he said "see, there's the judgy"  :D it's a good thing I like him lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if new)- new, miscarried 2014 and 2019.
    2. Status- waiting on AF to arrive. I go to the dr on Monday to be cleared from my surgery and I have a ton of questions for her! I guess I need to write them down! 😆
    3. R/R: As the time comes to start trying again I feel very anxious. I just wonder if we are making the right decision trying again.   
    4.GTKY: determined, passionate, humble 
  • Options
    @40momma I am glad you and DH are not taking anything off the table. I think it is wise to look at all options! Fx for good information and an easy decision!

@splashmountain yay for time off from work!!!
  • Options
    @40momma I feel like we're in the exact same place. My IVF consult is Monday. We decided we weren't ready for foster/adopt, but maybe if IVF doesn't work out. I hope your appointments go well and you're able to move forward in a direction that you feel good about. <3

@splashmountain Oohhh where are you going? Being a creeper, sorry, but I'm in Norcal and I LOVE the coast. Mendocino is my happy place.

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls Trying again is such a hard decision. I always decide I'm done after a loss, but after a couple cycles. I change my mind. Good luck at your appointment!

1. Introduce yourself (if new) Not new. 5 losses. Four since 9/2017.

2. Status? TWW - we decided to bench ourselves before our IVF consult, but DH forgot...

3. R/R: I have a really big project I'm hoping to finish today. My week will get a lot better when it's done.

4.GTKY: what are three words that your SO would use to describe you. Impulsive, funny, and he frequently calls me a nut.
  • Options
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I understand the anxiety of trying again. I wish you the best of luck!

@ruby696 it looks like I'm going to your happy place! We're heading to Fort Bragg 😊
  • Options
    @splashmountain My in-laws live in Ft. Bragg! Have a great time and stop at Cowlicks for some yummy ice cream! There's a gorgeous beach north of Ft. Bragg - 10 mile beach I think it's called? Also, check out Pacific Star Winery (also north of FB) for wine on the bluffs overlooking the ocean.
  • Options
    @ruby696 yes ma'am we always go to cowlicks for their fabulous icecream! 10 mile beach is fantastic, it's a great one for beach combing , we've found so many cool odds and ends on and it's shallow enough for a ways so it's a good kid beach. DH actually proposed to me on MacKerricher beach so of course it has special memories for me 😊 We hit up the brewery every time, but I've never gone to the winery, that sounds nice, but I don't think we'd be able to go there with a 4yo.
  • Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited July 2019
    @splashmountain Ah, I love this! It's such a small world! We were up there a week ago - too bad, we could have bumped into each other at Cowlicks and not even known it 😃

ETA: have you ever gone to Buckhorn Cove in Little River? I grew up playing at that beach. It's a tricky walk down with kids (poison oak), but it has the best tide pools and great fishing.
  • Options
    KurtniKurtni member
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Sorry for your losses! I have found there comes a point where the thought of not trying becomes scarier than the thought of another loss, and that’s when I feel ready to try again. It’s such a complicated, personal decision- I hope you get some clarity. 

2. Status? Benched 
    3. R/R: feeling pretty blah this week, not much to rant or rave about. 

He said Determined, organized, and pretty. I’ll take it 😅
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @ruby696 it IS a small world! Most of the people around here go to Eureka and Crescent City so not everyone knows a lot about Fort Bragg, so this was fun talking about it with you. And how funny it would have been if we'd run into each other without knowing it, then figured it out here!

Eta I never answered your question. I've never been to buckhorn cove but it sounds wonderful. That's definitely something to check out in the future.
  • Options
    @40momma glad you’re keeping your options open and that things are moving forward on all fronts!
    @splashmountain I like “discerning” instead of “judgy” lol 😂 hope you enjoy your vacation
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls hope your appointment goes well! Deciding when to try again is tough, and I thought I would want a longer break before trying but once I got AF for the first time after my period I realized I just wanted to be pregnant again. I am still a little scared of being pregnant but like @Kurtni said, I think at some point the desire outweighs the fear, but that point comes at different times for everyone.

@Kurtni sorry you’re feeling blah. Here’s to a better weekend!

@ruby696 hope you were able to get your project done and that it went well!

1. Introduce yourself (if new): not new 
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: TGIF! Hoping for a quiet, relaxed weekend. 
    4.GTKY: what are three words that your SO would use to describe you? I didn’t ask him but he always says I’m “too nice,” weird, and smart.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar discerning sounds WAY more flattering 😂 I hope you have a wonderful weekend